MSNBC defends fraudulent Rand Paul transcript as "technically correct"

yeah, dammit, we should make the darkies walk 10 miles to use a restroom like back in the good ole days.

:cuckoo:''

if the marketplace worked to prevent that type of thing, we wouldn't have needed the civil rights act.

you people are seriously unbelievable.

btw, the one word that you're whining about, kk?

it changes the meaning not one iota.

The market demand for transcripts like this will sort itself out.

So you don't know anything about what I believe?

Yet you like to attribute to me whatever views you think it's prudent to slander me by claiming I hold?
he believes just this
As do you.

So you're a dishonest piece of shit who just makes things up as you go along?

The 'Quote' you embedded has no author. I suggest you check and make sure you are attacking the right person.

BTW, I will soon be returning your neg rep...Even when I vehemently disagree with another poster, I don't send out neg reps. BUT, I always return them when they're sent my way...

A SLAVE? You have be kidding me Kevin! You are desecrating and diminishing the lives of REAL human beings that ACTUALLY suffered a wasted lifetime BEING a slave. You have taken ideology to the realm of STUPIDITY!

The 'free market always works...EVENTUALLY...AFTER the bodies are buried!

What do you call it when somebody is forced to do something against their will?

In this set of circumstances...being a grownup.

And is there a requirement that every individual must act like your opinion of what being a grownup constitutes?

Seems like a silly question to me.

What's silly about simply acknowledging a statement defending the right to be a racist business,

made by you?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2325321-post2.html

It's silly because you asked me if I agree with a statement I made myself and tried to trick me into disagreeing with it because you think I'm changing my position on the issue because I refused to answer a question in this thread.

I'm trying to figure out why you suddenly decided not to give someone your opinion on the issue, in a thread about the issue, when you didn't have a problem doing so in the recent past.

And where did he say this?

I concluded it from the collection of his quotes that I have read, many of which have already been posted.
Like when he says he supported the desegregation of everything run by the government [schools and the rest of the public sector]?

The business of America IS business, as someone once said. Believing that the federal government (whose business IS civil rights, btw) has no business preventing America's businesses from racially discriminating is a clear and unequivocal decision to side with the right to discriminate,

as opposed to the federal governments right to protect Americans from discrimination.

Why would you avoid answering the question?

Exactly my point.

Do you agree with this statement?

Just as anyone could deny anyone entry to their home or land for any reason, someone should be able to deny someone entry to their business for any reason. Private property is private property. Racism is a horrible thing, but people have the right to be racist.

??

Exactly my point.

Just as anyone could deny anyone entry to their home or land for any reason, someone should be able to deny someone entry to their business for any reason. Private property is private property. Racism is a horrible thing, but people have the right to be racist.

??

Kevin, face your own racism, we are. We can see it, but you wont admit it. At least ol Rand did...(at first). Kevin, your sort of a coward dude.

Last edited:
I concluded it from the collection of his quotes that I have read, many of which have already been posted.
Like when he says he supported the desegregation of everything run by the government [schools and the rest of the public sector]?

The business of America IS business, as someone once said. Believing that the federal government (whose business IS civil rights, btw) has no business preventing America's businesses from racially discriminating is a clear and unequivocal decision to side with the right to discriminate,

as opposed to the federal governments right to protect Americans from discrimination.

Righty's, dispute! Please try.

And let me add, these are not candidates for 'peaceful co-existence' because the existence of one is incompatible with the existence of the other.

So which is it? Which do you stand with? Which do you 'abhor' less?

1. The right of businesses to racially discriminate?

2. The right of the Federal Government to stop businesses from racially discriminating?

What's silly about simply acknowledging a statement defending the right to be a racist business,

made by you?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2325321-post2.html

It's silly because you asked me if I agree with a statement I made myself and tried to trick me into disagreeing with it because you think I'm changing my position on the issue because I refused to answer a question in this thread.

I'm trying to figure out why you suddenly decided not to give someone your opinion on the issue, in a thread about the issue, when you didn't have a problem doing so in the recent past.

Well since I've spelled out that reason multiple times in this thread you should have been able to figure it out by now.

Exactly my point.

??

??

Kevin, face your own racism, we are. We can see it, but you wont admit it. At least ol Rand did...(at first). Kevin, your sort of a coward dude.

Would telling you I have a black friend prove that I'm not racist?

??

Don't even try to defend yourself against Zona. When he found out my Dad married an Asian woman, he called my Mom a Little Brown Fucking Machine. He's as cruel and as racist as they come. I'm surprised he hasn't been banned.

Don't even try to defend yourself against Zona. When he found out my Dad married an Asian woman, he called my Mom a Little Brown Fucking Machine. He's as cruel and as racist as they come. I'm surprised he hasn't been banned.

I think he doth protest too much.

being an adult.

see... this is the thing. that type of thinking... the idea that 'i don't wanna'... is childish. again, i'm not trying to insult you. i'm trying to be clear in conveying my thoughts. everyone has societal rules to live by. this 'libertarian' idea which seems to now boil down to 'i ain't gonna do anything i don't wanna do' is simple silliness. you cannot create a work environment which is unsafe and violates OSHA rules. you cannot run a business that is open to the public and exclude anyone because of racism, sexism, gender discrimination. you can, however, exclude someone because they are rowdy, drunk, loud, disorderly, and i'm sure many other good reasons.

and that is what these laws boil down to... you can exclude people for any reason or no reason at all but not discriminatory reasons.

same as you can fire an employee (assuming you have 50 employees or more) for any reason or no reason at all, but not for an illegal reason.

that's reality. again, your freedom ends at the tip of my nose.

Last edited:

I think I know where this is going. So I'll just post this now.

“Taxes are like tickets to the zoo, if the entrance fee is $100, you can’t throw 90 bucks at the counter and say ‘I don’t like zebras’” – Jon Stewart

being an adult.

see... this is the thing. that type of thinking... the idea that 'i don't wanna'... is childish. again, i'm not trying to insult you. i'm trying to be clear in conveying my thoughts. everyone has societal rules to live by. this 'libertarian' idea which seems to now boil down to 'i ain't gonna do anything i don't wanna do' is simple silliness. you cannot create a work environment which is unsafe and violates OSHA rules. you cannot run a business that is open to the public and exclude anyone because of racism, sexism, gender discrimination. you can, however, exclude someone because they are rowdy, drunk, loud, disorderly, and i'm sure many other good reasons.

and that is what these laws boil down to... you can exclude people for any reason or no reason at all but not discriminatory reasons.

same as you can fire an employee (assuming you have 50 employees or more) for any reason or no reason at all, but not for an illegal reason.

that's reality. again, your freedom ends at the tip of my nose.

You keep saying my freedom ends at the tip of your nose, but nothing I've advocated would infringe on any of your freedoms.

I think I know where this is going. So I'll just post this now.

“Taxes are like tickets to the zoo, if the entrance fee is $100, you can’t throw 90 bucks at the counter and say ‘I don’t like zebras’” – Jon Stewart

Well I wasn't really going anywhere, but the difference that Jon Stewart apparently misses is that going to the zoo is a choice that somebody makes. Taxes aren't voluntary.

You keep saying my freedom ends at the tip of your nose, but nothing I've advocated would infringe on any of your freedoms.

I don't know about you, but my neighbor owning some sort of nuclear weapon just may be infringing upon my rights when the dumbass turns the neighborhood into Chernobyl.

Well I wasn't really going anywhere, but the difference that Jon Stewart apparently misses is that going to the zoo is a choice that somebody makes. Taxes aren't voluntary.

Just like living in America once you turn 18 and start having to pay taxes is a choice you make.

See what I did there?

Forum List

Back