MSNBC defends fraudulent Rand Paul transcript as "technically correct"

Kevin: Up until he flip flopped, What was his answer (and yours) to this issue (as stated by him many times) that Maddow asked exactly:

Do you think that a private business has the right to say, "We don't serve black people"?

Yes or No?

Answer it honestly Kev. Yes or No?

One thing I hate is when people demand that I answer something, and then have the nerve to tell me to "answer it honestly" as if I'd bother answering it any other way.

What else do we expect from MSNBC, they are owned by GE who has a HUGE stake and influence in the obama administration.

They will purvey any lie that helps diminish any opposition to their great benefactor and provider of tax dollars.

He didn't say "Yes" to the question, however, which is why it's misleading, and MSNBC refuses to apologize or acknowledge that it was more than just the New York Times that picked up on their mistake.

A transcript is what it is. It is the spoken word transcribed into print.

And yet the transcript erroneously makes it look like Rand answered "Yes" to a question he didn't answer "Yes" to. Which has led to many mistakes being made, and MSNBC refuses to apologize for the misunderstanding.

A thorough explanation of the confusion was provided ON the Rachel Maddow show, by the guest host Chris Hayes:

Rachel Maddow Show Busts New York Times for Misquoting Rand Paul | NewsBusters.org

Play the clip in the middle.

A transcript is what it is. It is the spoken word transcribed into print.

And yet the transcript erroneously makes it look like Rand answered "Yes" to a question he didn't answer "Yes" to. Which has led to many mistakes being made, and MSNBC refuses to apologize for the misunderstanding.

A thorough explanation of the confusion was provided ON the Rachel Maddow show, by the guest host Chris Hayes:

Rachel Maddow Show Busts New York Times for Misquoting Rand Paul | NewsBusters.org

And yet it wasn't only the New York Times that made the mistake, and it's their fault for providing an incorrect transcript of the show.

And yet it wasn't only the New York Times that made the mistake, and it's their fault for providing an incorrect transcript of the show.

The mistake of putting 'yes' instead of 'yeah'?

How about the dishonesty of the people in this thread?

"Fault?" most transcripts that are 'rush' transcripts, as this may well have been, include a disclaimer as to their absolute to the letter accuracy. I don't know if this one did, but I've seen that a zillion times.

The followup explanation by MSNBC, on MSNBC, that I provided is more than enough of an appropriate response.

Kevin: What was YOUR'S and Rand Paul's answer to this:

Do you think that a private business has the right to say, "We don't serve black people"?

Yes or No?

One K Short (kevin kennedy lol, get it?) absolutely believes that businesses should be able to racially discriminate,

which makes it puzzling why he's so concerned that Rand Paul may have agreed with him.

i guess the grand plan is to get these segregationists in office by subterfuge.

Oh...this was great.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyBOSL6njFM&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Atlas Ducked: Rand Paul & The Crouching Weasel Technique[/ame]

:lol:

Yes or No?

One K Short (kevin kennedy lol, get it?) absolutely believes that businesses should be able to racially discriminate,

which makes it puzzling why he's so concerned that Rand Paul may have agreed with him.

It really has me in a quandary as to why KK would have some kerfuffle over what is HIS answer to this question:

We've seen it here, clearly, it's YES.

And we've heard and read Paul's answer (up until his personal segregation from his FIRST deeply held convictions. lol)

We know the answer is Yes.

And people are upset someone inserted a "Yes" instead of a "yeah."

As they say: It is the funnah

Yes or No?

he's not concerned that he agrees with rand. he's concerned that everyone else knows what rand believes and now looks like the out of touch zealot he is and makes everyone else who purports to think like them look equally out of touch with reality.

I heard it. He did say yes, but he uses 'yes' like some people use, okay, or uh, or well.

He didn't say "Yes" to the question, however, which is why it's misleading, and MSNBC refuses to apologize or acknowledge that it was more than just the New York Times that picked up on their mistake.

NO matter how you try to spin it, he is a fucking tea bagging racist. Period. Dont believe my own ears? Really?

Fucking racist.

so? what else is new. you don't watch that network for truth. it's strictly for the kool aid drinkers.

Agreed, fox sucks. What is worse, fox or its dumb sheeple "fans" who love to be told what to think. I remind you, FOX went ot court to get permission to lie and THEY FUCKING WON.

Fox just sucks ass.

Yes or No?

Do you think it's okay to racially discriminate? Yes? or No?

Forum List

Back