MSNBC defends fraudulent Rand Paul transcript as "technically correct"

so? what else is new. you don't watch that network for truth. it's strictly for the kool aid drinkers.

Agreed, fox sucks. What is worse, fox or its dumb sheeple "fans" who love to be told what to think. I remind you, FOX went ot court to get permission to lie and THEY FUCKING WON.

Fox just sucks ass.

trouble is we aren't talking about fox.. DUMMIE

Yes instead of Yeah. People this is the defense of this racist good ol Rand. Seriously, this is all they got?

HE IS A FUCKING RACIST TEABAGGER.

Kevin: What was YOUR'S and Rand Paul's answer to this:

Do you think that a private business has the right to say, "We don't serve black people"?

Yes or No?

Well I don't speak for Rand Paul, but since you demanded that I answer I see no reason for me to bother.

so? what else is new. you don't watch that network for truth. it's strictly for the kool aid drinkers.

Agreed, fox sucks. What is worse, fox or its dumb sheeple "fans" who love to be told what to think. I remind you, FOX went ot court to get permission to lie and THEY FUCKING WON.

Fox just sucks ass.

trouble is we aren't talking about fox.. DUMMIE

Hey, its "dont get it guy"....nice to meet you.

Do you think that a private business has the right to say, "We don't serve black people"?

Yes or No?

One K Short (kevin kennedy lol, get it?) absolutely believes that businesses should be able to racially discriminate,

which makes it puzzling why he's so concerned that Rand Paul may have agreed with him.

i guess the grand plan is to get these segregationists in office by subterfuge.
It really has me in a quandary as to why KK would have some kerfuffle over what is HIS answer to this question:

We've seen it here, clearly, it's YES.

And we've heard and read Paul's answer (up until his personal segregation from his FIRST deeply held convictions. lol)

We know the answer is Yes.

And people are upset someone inserted a "Yes" instead of a "yeah."

As they say: It is the funnah

He never said "yes" or "yeah" or anything in the affirmative. He just said "er" or "uh."

This is significant.

Here's the way it works:

Democrats/Liberals/Some Republicans - Heard the word "yes" or "yeah."
Everyone else - Didn't hear that.

Yes or No?

One K Short (kevin kennedy lol, get it?) absolutely believes that businesses should be able to racially discriminate,

which makes it puzzling why he's so concerned that Rand Paul may have agreed with him.

Oh wow, one k short for KKK, right? Man you got me.

Yes or No?

Well I don't speak for Rand Paul, but since you demanded that I answer I see no reason for me to bother.

So you agree with ol Rand, private businesses have the right to say "we dont serve black people"?

Yes or Yeah? (By the way people, he wont answer the question, he is punking out just like Ol Rand is doing now).

Yes or No?

It really has me in a quandary as to why KK would have some kerfuffle over what is HIS answer to this question:

And we've heard and read Paul's answer (up until his personal segregation from his FIRST deeply held convictions. lol)

No one is upset that they put "Yes" instead of "Yeah."

I heard it. He did say yes, but he uses 'yes' like some people use, okay, or uh, or well.

He didn't say "Yes" to the question, however, which is why it's misleading, and MSNBC refuses to apologize or acknowledge that it was more than just the New York Times that picked up on their mistake.

NO matter how you try to spin it, he is a fucking tea bagging racist. Period. Dont believe my own ears? Really?

Fucking racist.

Well apparently you don't believe your own ears, since I'm sure you clearly heard him say that he abhors racism.

Yes or No?

don't worry, kevin. i don't think you or rand are kkk'ers or even racists.

i think you're both naive. if the marketplace discouraged things like discrimination, the civil rights act wouldn't have been necessary in the first place.

no one no one not anywhere should ever see a sign that says 'no blacks, no jews and no dogs'. dig?

Yes or No?

So you agree with ol Rand, private businesses have the right to say "we dont serve black people"?

Yes or Yeah? (By the way people, he wont answer the question, he is punking out just like Ol Rand is doing now).

Not punking out of anything, though you can feel free to think that if you'd like. My opinion on the subject has been made clear in many threads on this board, and paperview knows it by now I'm sure. I simply hate when someone demands that I answer a question, and I hate it even more when they insinuate that I would answer dishonestly about my own views by telling me to answer honestly.

i think you're both naive. if the marketplace discouraged things like discrimination, the civil rights act wouldn't have been necessary in the first place.

no one no one not anywhere should ever see a sign that says 'no blacks, no jews and no dogs'. dig?

As I've said before, I appreciate the fact that you realize I'm not racist and are willing to come out and make that clear. Taking the initials of my username to make them say "KKK" is obviously ridiculous, and childish, and I appreciate that you've never done anything like that in our many discussions.

I agree that no one should have to see a sign that says those things, I'd also say no one should ever have to hear themselves referred to in some racial slur. But I feel that on somebody's own property, be it their home or business, that they have the right to exclude whoever they want, and I believe people have the right to say anything they want including racial slurs. You can think this is naive, but I think of it as having a set of consistent principles that applies to everyone even if I don't agree with them.

Yes or No?

Wow. The transformation of a Randian. Right before my very eyes.

He learned to dodge and dance with the best! Look at that squiggle. Watch the finagle. SEE the Prestodigitcontation! Allakazam!

Hot damn! You picked up some smoooooooooooth moves from your fellow obfuscator and magikdance teacher KK. Cool.

Hootcha!

Yes or No?

He learned to dodge and dance with the best! Look at that squiggle. Watch the finagle. SEE the Prestodigitcontation! Allakazam!

Hot damn! You picked up some smoooooooooooth moves from your fellow obfuscator and magikdance teacher KK. Cool.

Hootcha!

I just listened to the video again. I didn't hear "yes" or "yeah." Sorry.

Uh yes. You are.

jillian said:
btw, the one word that you're whining about, kk?

it changes the meaning not one iota.
kk said:
Actually it does.

Then:

kk said:
And yet the transcript erroneously makes it look like Rand answered "Yes" to a question he didn't answer "Yes" to.

There's more in this thread...but I have some more fish I need to hook elsewhere, so that will need to suffice for now....

Not punking out of anything, though you can feel free to think that if you'd like. My opinion on the subject has been made clear in many threads on this board, and paperview knows it by now I'm sure. I simply hate when someone demands that I answer a question, and I hate it even more when they insinuate that I would answer dishonestly about my own views by telling me to answer honestly.

Divert! Divert!

Soooooooooooo, thats a Yeah...you agree, they should be able to have signs that say "no blacks allowed" or would you prefer "whites only"?

Yes or No?

Hootcha!

Yep, that's me. Dodging, dancing, and flip flopping by refusing to answer your question for my political career. Oh wait, we're on a message board and I have no political career.

Uh yes. You are.

kk said:
Actually it does.

Then:

kk said:
And yet the transcript erroneously makes it look like Rand answered "Yes" to a question he didn't answer "Yes" to.

There's more in this thread...but I have some more fish I need to hook elsewhere, so that will need to suffice for now....

Umm, that doesn't mean I'm upset about putting "Yes" instead of "Yeah," because if they had put "Yeah" instead of "Yes" we'd still have the same problem. The problem is that they said he answered in the affirmative a question that he did not answer in the affirmative.

As I've said before, I appreciate the fact that you realize I'm not racist and are willing to come out and make that clear. Taking the initials of my username to make them say "KKK" is obviously ridiculous, and childish, and I appreciate that you've never done anything like that in our many discussions.

I agree that no one should have to see a sign that says those things, I'd also say no one should ever have to hear themselves referred to in some racial slur. But I feel that on somebody's own property, be it their home or business, that they have the right to exclude whoever they want, and I believe people have the right to say anything they want including racial slurs. You can think this is naive, but I think of it as having a set of consistent principles that applies to everyone even if I don't agree with them.

i don't think it's necessary to do those things and i only do them to people who do it to others. you're always polilte... even in disagreement.

but.... you really need to absorb the concept that a person's rights end at the next person's nose.

and when your business is open to the public, there are rules those people have to live by. it's really that simple.

you can rail against that... but sometimes doing what's right is more important than ideological purity.

purity doesn't end well... not ever... because it obfuscates reason.

Last edited:
Uh yes. You are.

Then:

kk said:

Umm, that doesn't mean I'm upset about putting "Yes" instead of "Yeah," because if they had put "Yeah" instead of "Yes" we'd still have the same problem. The problem is that they said he answered in the affirmative a question that he did not answer in the affirmative.
So he DOESN'T think 'a private business has the right to say, "We don't serve black people"?'

This is almost as much fun as the last Limbo Pole /Pin the Tail party I went to....

Forum List

Back