Muppets are every bit as Real As THE FAKE COLLUSION that Miss Piggy, and Beaker talk about every day.

And no one should be titillated about Beaker and Miss Piggy cheating on their wives and husbands. Just as you shouldn't be titillated if your wife of husband cheated on you.

iu

That's nice. The nurse will bring your meds and some nice tapioca to you soon. Why don't you wait in the TV room?
If by Nurse, you mean you, dressed up in a naughty nurse outfit, the answer is no, but I accept your invitation. What time are you going to be over tonight?

BTW, MSNBC thinks they are sneaky and slick, but I found footage of the moment when Joe and Mika starting cheating on their spouses, and sadly right in front of one of them.

Harmless Flirtation? I don't think so....... NOW we know better!

iu

So sad that you are obsessed with the private lives of people on TV. You should get a hobby.

I do have a hobby. Owning your ass on this message board every day. And you like it. I know you do, because you keep asking for more.

HaHahahaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa......HaHaHaHahahahahahahahaHaHaHa......hang on while I catch my breath....HaHaHahaHahaHa

Love to watch people sail on The River De Nile.

Yes or No. Do you think this image that you posted is meant to be a "split screen"?
No dumbass. I was just looking for an image of those two together. I liked the headline "Clinton Is A Throwback From Yesterday," and Joe is looking pretty Beaker Like in that picture.

Would a picture of a split screen make you any less of an troll today? I doubt it.

images

Yes or No. Do you think this image that you posted is meant to be a "split screen"?
No dumbass. I was just looking for an image of those two together. I liked the headline "Clinton Is A Throwback From Yesterday, and Joe is looking pretty Beaker Like in that picture.

Would a picture of a split screen make you any less of an troll today? I doubt it.

images

A picture of the split screen like you described would make you look a little less like a lying bitch.

No dumbass. I was just looking for an image of those two together. I liked the headline "Clinton Is A Throwback From Yesterday, and Joe is looking pretty Beaker Like in that picture.

images
See! No integrity whatsoever. Now he is lying about not thinking his posted photo was not a split screen.

images

A picture of the split screen like you described would make you look a little less like a lying bitch.
That is an insult to bitches. This degenerate does not reach the level of any kind of a bitch.

It was funny when it came out that Joe was making triple what Mika makes; the station that whines that women only make a fraction of what men make. :lmao:

images

No need to get upset. Why don't you rebut the story?

To answer your question, pretty much any split screen you would choose was a fake fabrication and charade by MSNBC.

Just pick one. They are nearly all Fake. Like Miss Piggy and Beaker.

Last edited:
It was funny when it came out that Joe was making triple what Mika makes; the station that whines that women only make a fraction of what men make. :lmao:
That's because MSNBC considered them a package deal as in Mika fondling Joe's Package while they were doing the broadcast.

images

No need . Your goofy implications are obviously bullshit.

images

Here is the non-existent image of the split screen.
'

'

'

'

Your welcome

images

I can tell you this, when Beaker....err Joe admitted he had an affair with Miss Piggy, and when he was asked about what his Marital Infidelities were all about, and why did he cheat on his wife, he did choose to address it. So I give him a tiny bit of credit for that...

iu

Last edited:

images

I can tell you this, when Beaker....err Joe admitted he had an affair with her, and when he was asked about his what Marital Infidelities were all about, and why did he cheat he did choose to address it. So I give him a tiny bit of credit for that...

iu

That's nice. Did it give you a boner?

How many of the trump kids were conceived during his many admitted adulterous affairs?

images

I can tell you this, when Beaker....err Joe admitted he had an affair with her, and when he was asked about his what Marital Infidelities were all about, and why did he cheat he did choose to address it. So I give him a tiny bit of credit for that...

iu

That's nice. Did it give you a boner?
Me thinking about you showing up at my house in a skimpy nurse outfit?
Not sure since I have no idea if you are closer to a 10 or a 2.
Since you are a liberal, I am thinking the latter.

I imagine you to look something like this.
rachel-maddow-bio-photo.jpg

Or this.

images

Does the OP have a problem that they stepped out of their marriage to be with each other? Is that it?

Remind us again who you voted for to be our President. I can use a good laugh with that hypocrisy.

The OP is a quintessential example of just how useless the ratings system is on this forum. He posts shit like this thread that is absolute nonsense, yet he has more positive points than posts.

Everyday I think I have come across the dumbest post I have ever seen on this forum, and then the next day someone ups the ante... though I have a feeling this one is going to be hard to beat.

Does the OP have a problem that they stepped out of their marriage to be with each other? Is that it?

Remind us again who you voted for to be our President. I can use a good laugh with that hypocrisy.
I have a problem with their lack of honesty, moral integrity & ethics. The fact that they have none in their personal lives and professional lives should be an issue with any person that actually has ethical standards.

Forum List

Back