AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
Democratic People's Republique de Californie

Admittedly, I never really knew about or cared about Opie and Anthony until I started watching their clips on YouTube. I never really cared about Opie, but I grew to like Jim Norton and Anthony Cumia. I really started to like Anthony when he came on Info Wars and really ripped Democrats a new hole.

I also just found out Opie was fired earlier this month. Interesting.

Admittedly, I never really knew about or cared about Opie and Anthony until I started watching their clips on YouTube. I never really cared about Opie, but I grew to like Jim Norton and Anthony Cumia. I really started to like Anthony when he came on Info Wars and really ripped Democrats a new hole.

:lol: Another asscrack who thinks politics is some kind of football game where your "team" "scores" .... :rofl:

Sad.

I've been a huge fan since the Opie and Anthony days. I honestly was smiling throughout this entire clip the other day. You can tell how excited Lil' Jimmy Norton is to have his friend back in studio.

Jim Norton and Anthony Cumia are two of the funniest men alive. Throw in Artie Lange and things get fun.

Greg "Opie" Hughes was supposedly fired for taping his booker (Roland) in the bathroom. He went to HR about it and Opie got the boot.

Greg "Opie" Hughes was supposedly fired for taping his booker (Roland) in the bathroom. He went to HR about it and Opie got the boot.

All I heard was some small controversy about him paying some guests to appear on the show, and there's some YouTube chatter about Opie allegedly being behind Anthony getting fired. But I don't know what the real story is.

All I heard was some small controversy about him paying some guests to appear on the show, and there's some YouTube chatter about Opie allegedly being behind Anthony getting fired. But I don't know what the real story is.

He paid a few guests, but they were regulars. A few other comedians were pissed, and I respect their reasoning for it.

Opie never got Anthony fired. I don't even think Anthony would make that claim. They are actually pretty cool with each other at this point.

In your very clip Anthony teases that he has a new co-host. My guess (and I could be very wrong) is that Opie and Anthony is back.

In your very clip Anthony teases that he has a new co-host. My guess (and I could be very wrong) is that Opie and Anthony is back.

He claims that it's someone named Bobo (I think) later on, but I'm not sure if he's just fucking with the guys or not. He seemed to be telling the truth.

Bobo is a guy they would bring on the show and fuck with all the time. He was joking. There's no way he would make Bobo his co-host. :lol:

He claims that it's someone named Bobo (I think) later on, but I'm not sure if he's just fucking with the guys or not. He seemed to be telling the truth.

Bobo is a guy they would bring on the show and fuck with all the time. He was joking. There's no way he would make Bobo his co-host. :lol:

Ah, gotcha. Well, he fooled me, haha.

Forum List

Back