A picture of the split screen like you described would make you look a little less like a lying bitch.

No need to get upset. Why don't you rebut the story?

No need . Your goofy implications are obviously bullshit.

I can tell you this, when Beaker....err Joe admitted he had an affair with her, and when he was asked about his what Marital Infidelities were all about, and why did he cheat he did choose to address it. So I give him a tiny bit of credit for that...

iu

That's nice. Did it give you a boner?
Me thinking about you showing up at my house in a skimpy nurse outfit?
Not sure since I have no idea if you are closer to a 10 or a 2.
Since you are a liberal, I am thinking the latter.

I imagine you to look something like this.
rachel-maddow-bio-photo.jpg

Or this.

images

Don't care what you think. You're an idiot. Your thread is stupid. Tomorrow, you will still be an idiot, and any thread you might start will be stupid.

Does the OP have a problem that they stepped out of their marriage to be with each other? Is that it?

Remind us again who you voted for to be our President. I can use a good laugh with that hypocrisy.
I have a problem with their lack of honesty, moral integrity & ethics. The fact that they have none in their personal lives and professional lives should be an issue with any person that actually has ethical standards.

Then why do you not care that Trump has been married several times and cheated on his wives?

No need to get upset. Why don't you rebut the story?

No need . Your goofy implications are obviously bullshit.

I can tell you this, when Beaker....err Joe admitted he had an affair with her, and when he was asked about his what Marital Infidelities were all about, and why did he cheat he did choose to address it. So I give him a tiny bit of credit for that...

iu

That's nice. Did it give you a boner?
Me thinking about you showing up at my house in a skimpy nurse outfit?
Not sure since I have no idea if you are closer to a 10 or a 2.
Since you are a liberal, I am thinking the latter.

I imagine you to look something like this.
rachel-maddow-bio-photo.jpg

Or this.

images

Don't care what you think. You're an idiot. Your thread is stupid. Tomorrow, you will still be an idiot, and any thread you might start will be stupid.

But I won't be watching THE MUPPETS and think that it's actually news.

Does the OP have a problem that they stepped out of their marriage to be with each other? Is that it?

Remind us again who you voted for to be our President. I can use a good laugh with that hypocrisy.
I have a problem with their lack of honesty, moral integrity & ethics. The fact that they have none in their personal lives and professional lives should be an issue with any person that actually has ethical standards.

Yes. It's always the sign of someone who has "an issue with any person that actually has ethical standards." when they support someone who scammed people with a fake university, bought paintings of himself with money from his fake foundation, is proud that his daughter is a great piece of ass, and brags about grabbing them by the pussy.

Yes. It's always the sign of someone who has "an issue with any person that actually has ethical standards." when they support someone who scammed people with a fake university, bought paintings of himself with money from his fake foundation, is proud that his daughter is a great piece of ass, and brags about grabbing them by the pussy.
Did you see the time Joe Scarborough got up at a nightclub and sang a song for Miss Piggy, err.... Miss Mika?

He was a little drunk, but I think he nailed it! And I am not talking about Mika's Bacony Ass!

they are like the founding father of fake news

once they edited a film to make an armed black

look like a white armed racist

--LOL

these fuckers will stop at nothing to broadcast fake news

in hopes they can pull the wool over the eyes of Americans

they are like the founding father of fake news

once they edited a film to make an armed black

look like a white armed racist

--LOL

these fuckers will stop at nothing to broadcast fake news

in hopes they can pull the wool over the eyes of Americans
That's just crazy shit, but this is what THE LEFTIST MEDIA has become. It's like they all have Syphilis.

And who did you vote for in the last presidential election? Just so we're all clear.

And who did you vote for in the last presidential election? Just so we're all clear.
Your mother and I voted for the same candidate, but I promised her, that we wouldn't tell you who we voted for because she said that you were a 'tempermental child."

Your mother and I voted for the same candidate, but I promised her, that we wouldn't tell you who we voted for because she said that you were a 'tempermental child."

Just as we all knew. You're a raging hypocrite.

But then again, you voted for Trump so you probably don't understand what the term hypocrite means. That's just business as usual for turnips such as yourself.

But then again, you voted for Trump so you probably don't understand what the term hypocrite means. That's just business as usual for turnips such as yourself.

You know for just a second, I thought you had a valid point, so I went Online to make sure I understood the word Hypocrite, and the first hit I got on my search engine produced the following image:

C7e8J6OXQAENaHI.jpg:large

Then why do you not care that Trump has been married several times and cheated on his wives?

Because President Trump and Melania have been married 12 years, and Beaker and Mika (Miss Piggy) have been claiming to be some kind of MORAL AUTHORITY for the past year and a half committing Adultery, Lying to their Spouses and The American Public, and MSNBC has been helping them hide it, and even PAYING THEIR EXPENSES to allow them to Fornicate and Commit Adultery all over The Globe.

CmU3KJhVIAAzFhi.jpg
images

Last edited:

Because President Trump and Melania have been married 12 years, and Beaker and Mika (Miss Piggy) have been claiming to be some kind of MORAL AUTHORITY for the past year and a half committing Adultery, Lying to their Spouses and The American Public, and MSNBC has been helping them hide it, and even PAYING THEIR EXPENSES to allow them to Fornicate and Commit Adultery all over The Globe.

CmU3KJhVIAAzFhi.jpg
images

That doesn't matter... if someone cheats multiple times they are a cheater. Sounds like you like to pick and chose who you hold accountable...

You know for just a second, I thought you had a valid point, so I went Online to make sure I understood the word Hypocrite, and the first hit I got on my search engine produced the following image:

C7e8J6OXQAENaHI.jpg:large

TIL that "Search Engine" for the brain dead = Fox News.

Forum List

Back