MSNBC admits Hillary and some Feds committed crimes

Who used “bleach bit”? Hillary? No. Her IT was ordered to erase emails after she GAVE THEM TO CONGRESS, months before FBI request.

Why don’t you rightwingers stop posting ignorant bs and simply read up on the facts and findings instead of spreading bs?
1) you are reporting fake commentary with no source proof, because you are only as good as your info, then you are subject to fail if your source is tabloid-esque propaganda.
2)then how did emails turn up that were not given to the Feds and coincidentally they contained embarassing problematic messages including classified ones and incriminating ones?
3)why would you need to go psycho & attack people personally in ad hominem form if you could honestly state your case?
4)why would you need to lie if your case was solid, as in calling me (us) a moron(s) is once again an ad hominem response, everyone knows I'm far from stupid and could see what was going on a mile away, far in advance of everyone else catching on. Try to keep up with us.
5)You used a 3rd form of Ad Hominem response when you ignored the evidence I posted of the online request of Hillary's IT guy blatantly requesting info on tampering with Gov't property email to commit a crime.
THE SAME IT guy that Hillary happened to illegally finance his lawyer =as admitting responsibility.

Ignoramus (just calling it as I see it) - not a single Clinton email was leaked. The only Clinton correspondence leaked was from Podesta and DNC emails that were hacked by Russians.
Ummm you do realize that every email is a 2 way street. I still have saved emails I sent various politicians going back to the late 90's. HOW MANY PEOPLE CORRESPONDING WITH HER STILL HAVE THEIR COPIES? WHY have you and the MSM and the Feds never asked for the DNC correspondance to that same Russian adoption lawyer when it's known that she accessed both parties? BECAUSE none of you are truly concerned with Russia meddling, it's all tactical, all political posturing to regain the house during this years mid term elections. Ironically the only meddling ends up being Obama, and the abuse of power in various Federal agencies.
So what is it called when you the oblivious call someone dumb?=it's called a double negative= it ends up being a compliment.
Thank you tabloid educated road scholar. :)

Horseshit, there was only one one campaign that “loved” some Russian government help - Trump’s.

That’s a well documented fact.

No, it's not. What is well documented is the russians were playing all sides against each other.

wtf are you talking about? Who from Clinton campaign was soliciting Russian government help?

"well documented" is that American intelligence and even REPUBLICAN Senate all say that Kremlin was working overitme to undermine Hillary's campaign and help Trump's.

Last edited:
Who used “bleach bit”? Hillary? No. Her IT was ordered to erase emails after she GAVE THEM TO CONGRESS, months before FBI request.

Why don’t you rightwingers stop posting ignorant bs and simply read up on the facts and findings instead of spreading bs?
1) you are reporting fake commentary with no source proof, because you are only as good as your info, then you are subject to fail if your source is tabloid-esque propaganda.
2)then how did emails turn up that were not given to the Feds and coincidentally they contained embarassing problematic messages including classified ones and incriminating ones?
3)why would you need to go psycho & attack people personally in ad hominem form if you could honestly state your case?
4)why would you need to lie if your case was solid, as in calling me (us) a moron(s) is once again an ad hominem response, everyone knows I'm far from stupid and could see what was going on a mile away, far in advance of everyone else catching on. Try to keep up with us.
5)You used a 3rd form of Ad Hominem response when you ignored the evidence I posted of the online request of Hillary's IT guy blatantly requesting info on tampering with Gov't property email to commit a crime.
THE SAME IT guy that Hillary happened to illegally finance his lawyer =as admitting responsibility.

Ignoramus (just calling it as I see it) - not a single Clinton email was leaked. The only Clinton correspondence leaked was from Podesta and DNC emails that were hacked by Russians.
Ummm you do realize that every email is a 2 way street. I still have saved emails I sent various politicians going back to the late 90's. HOW MANY PEOPLE CORRESPONDING WITH HER STILL HAVE THEIR COPIES? WHY have you and the MSM and the Feds never asked for the DNC correspondance to that same Russian adoption lawyer when it's known that she accessed both parties? BECAUSE none of you are truly concerned with Russia meddling, it's all tactical, all political posturing to regain the house during this years mid term elections. Ironically the only meddling ends up being Obama, and the abuse of power in various Federal agencies.
So what is it called when you the oblivious call someone dumb?=it's called a double negative= it ends up being a compliment.

Horseshit, there was only one one campaign that “loved” some Russian government help - Trump’s.

All the agencies said there was no such evidence and he is not under investigation, Russia is.

Idiot, it's in black and white in Junior's emails with his Russian pal Goldstone. JR. HIMSELF MADE PUBLIC.

11donaldtrump-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.png

Junior LOVED the idea of colluding with Russian govenrment to assist Trump's campaign (which btw is blatantly ILLEGAL)

Last edited:

No, it's not. What is well documented is the russians were playing all sides against each other.

wtf are you talking about? Who from Clinton campaign was soliciting Russian government help?

"well documented" is that American intelligence and even REPUBLICAN Senate all say that Kremlin was working overitme to undermine Hillary's campaign and help Trump's.

the shrilary's campaign was colluding with the Ukrainian government. Do try and keep up.

the shrilary's campaign was colluding with the Ukrainian government. Do try and keep up.

Oh so now it’s not Russia playing both sides, nope now you on to some other rw bubble bullshit.

Who in Hillary’s campaign was seeking help from Ukraine’s government?

Is Ukraine also an adversarial country that hacked our political institutions?

Oh so now it’s not Russia playing both sides, nope now you on to some other rw bubble bullshit.

Wow, you're pretty dense aren't you. russia was attacking both sides of our election. The ukraine was colluding with the shrilary's campaign. Two different countries there sweetie. Take a geography class so you know what we are talking about.

Go back and reread the ACTUAL email to Don Jr. from the adoption lawyer, the dirt she teased about on Hillary was info on
" Russia helping Hillary". The MSM purposely changed the narrative by leaving that tidbit out, but if you read the original email you would have picked up the significant twist the MSM left out that made exposing the story more problematic for their own party. We have still not seen the email correspondance from the Russian adoption lawyer and the Clinton campaign staff that had met her a few tines. Don Jr. was gracefully offering full disclosure of his email with her, but the Dems offered 0 emails for the same even standard of transparency. Remember it was their tactic to label her "the Russians" and the fake concern is about Russian meddling, therefore if this was not a fake/ phoney/ political tactic witch hunt then Mueller and the seperate special investigation would have asked to see the same correspondence messaging on BOTH SIDES OF THE ISLE. BUSTED/EXPOSED as not concerned about Russia at all, but all about making a smokescreen for the "ILLEGAL" soft coupe abuse of power that is taking place.
Update: this answer was before I read your message to me about this very same subject.
Funny how it answered both your posts.
Don't rely on the info your news source gives you, as they frame it to enslave your opinion and mind, be free and seek out the truth yourself without their tweeking the narrative in fallaciously using word play to deceive.

Last edited:
Oh, it looked as if this thread might be about finally acknowledging the culpability of all those war criminals involved in the illegal Iraq invasion and its consequences. Sadly, this is all about trivial details of political division and 'jive 'n shuffle'.

Go back and reread the ACTUAL email to Don Jr. from the adoption lawyer, the dirt she teased about was info on Russia helping Hillary. The MSM purposely changed the narrative, but if you read the original email you would have picked up the significant twist the MSM left out that made exposing the story more problematic for their own party. We have still not seen the email correspondance from the Russian adoption lawyer and the Clinton campaign staff that had met her a few tines. Don Jr. was gracefully offering full disclosure of his email with her but the Dems offered 0 emails for the same even standard of transparency. Remember itcwas their taxtic to label her "the Russians" and the dake concern is about Russian meddling, therefore if thus was not a fake/ phoney/ political tactic witch hunt then Mueller and the seperate soecial investigation would have asked to see the same correspondence messaging on BOTH SIDES OF THE ISLE. BUSTED/EXPOSED as not concerned about Russia at all, but all about making a smokescreen for the "ILLEGAL" soft coupe abuse of power that is taking place.
DEAR LORD! YOU are a LIAR....

the note to Don jr, did not come from the lawyer... there was no teasing.

the note specifically stated the meeting was about dirt on Hillary the Russian government obtained, to help Donald Trump in the election.

THEIR WORDS.

Oh, it looked as if this thread might be about finally acknowledging the culpability of all those war criminals involved in the illegal Iraq invasion and its consequences. Sadly, this is all about trivial details of political division and 'jive 'n shuffle'.
Go to my post response in religious forum responding to the poster Old School where they call The Bible like Isaiah a childs tale.
IN THE RESPONSE is your answer to why we went to war in Iraq. We learned from the past not to repeat allowing NEBUCHADNEZZAR's predecessor (Belshazzar) to do worse things then he did.=emulated in our time as:
Saddam preceeded by his sick twisted son Uday.
We not only stoped Saddam, we stopped the worse future Saddam in his son. We stoped the modern day Nebuchadnezzar and
Belshazzar. Learn your history, or be damned to repeat it.

Go back and reread the ACTUAL email to Don Jr. from the adoption lawyer, the dirt she teased about was info on Russia helping Hillary. The MSM purposely changed the narrative, but if you read the original email you would have picked up the significant twist the MSM left out that made exposing the story more problematic for their own party. We have still not seen the email correspondance from the Russian adoption lawyer and the Clinton campaign staff that had met her a few tines. Don Jr. was gracefully offering full disclosure of his email with her but the Dems offered 0 emails for the same even standard of transparency. Remember itcwas their taxtic to label her "the Russians" and the dake concern is about Russian meddling, therefore if thus was not a fake/ phoney/ political tactic witch hunt then Mueller and the seperate soecial investigation would have asked to see the same correspondence messaging on BOTH SIDES OF THE ISLE. BUSTED/EXPOSED as not concerned about Russia at all, but all about making a smokescreen for the "ILLEGAL" soft coupe abuse of power that is taking place.

the note specifically stated the meeting was about dirt on Hillary the Russian government obtained, to help Donald Trump in the election.

THEIR WORDS.
Nope, the "dirt" was Russia was helping Hillary" that was the dirt on Hillary, you just proved my point=MSM leaves out that part to reframe the narrative and you bought it hook line and sinker.
JUST TELL US WHICH SOURCE did you read the email from......there you go.

Last edited:
addition:

THEIR WORDS.
Nope, the "dirt" was Russia was helping Hillary" that was the dirt on Hillary, you just proved my point=MSM leaves out that part to reframe the narrative and you bought it hook line and sinker.
JUST TELL US WHICH SOURCE did you read the email from......there you go.
Always compare the reported narrative to the actual original texts, just as in religion when I tell people to read the original Tanakh text, not the NT ulterior motive narrative version of the OT.
Comparing the Tanakh version with the NT version of the OT shows the descrepancy between the original and the propaganda rewrite. Like I keep saying, we learn from resemblances and recognizing those similarities.
In this case you SIMILARLY RESEMBLE THOSE WHO keep forgetting to view the original text not the news tabloid version word play.
This is why a good teacher uses analogies(RESEMBLANCES YOU CAN GRASP) to reach that closed stubborn mind that affiliation pride creates in barrier to rational thinking/reality/truth.

Last edited:

How so?

Wow, you're pretty dense aren't you. russia was attacking both sides of our election. The ukraine was colluding with the shrilary's campaign. Two different countries there sweetie. Take a geography class so you know what we are talking about.

Hey idiot what you just said is BULLSHIT.

Our intelligence says it’s bullshit and even our REPUBLICAN Congress said it’s bullshit - Putin was SPECIFICALLY out to sabotage Clinton who’s guts he hated and help Trump’s campaign.

Russia interfered in US election to help Donald Trump, Senate investigation concludes

US Senate intelligence leaders: Russians schemed to help Trump

The assessment, which U.S. intelligence leaders issued weeks before Trump’s inauguration in January 2017, concluded that Russian leader Vladimir Putin had ordered an “influence campaign” intended ” to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency.” It added that the Russians eventually developed “a clear preference” for Trump, and in time “aspired to help President-elect Trump’s election chances when possible by discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly contrasting her unfavorably to him.”

So why do you keep saying bullshit?
Reality too painful for you to face?
How pathetic.

Last edited:

Our intelligence says it’s bullshit and even our REPUBLICAN Congress said it’s bullshit - Putin was SPECIFICALLY out to sabotage Clinton who’s guts he hated and help Trump’s campaign.

Russia interfered in US election to help Donald Trump, Senate investigation concludes

The assessment, which U.S. intelligence leaders issued weeks before Trump’s inauguration in January 2017, concluded that Russian leader Vladimir Putin had ordered an “influence campaign” intended ” to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency.” It added that the Russians eventually developed “a clear preference” for Trump, and in time “aspired to help President-elect Trump’s election chances when possible by discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly contrasting her unfavorably to him.”

How pathetic.
Notice
your reply avoided the content of the email and the source of who told you what it said compared to what it said. In other words in resemblance to a missionary you refused to tell us what the Tanakh says and that you are reading what a Christian messianic missionary is telling you it says.=same problem you have in politics, you get your source by a motivated to lie (word play)and known abuser of text to rewrite the narrative.
Furthermore I never said Russian individuals with individual motives didn't meddle anymore then any country's citizen and elect is opinionated or have rights to voice opinions "on both sides", you managed to show ignorance of this when
1) assuming there is only one support or 1 opinion or need.
2) assuming A Russian is rhe Russian gov't, that's like assuming your opinion online of Iran is our gov't involved.
3)your concern with Russia meddling I proved was phoney by way of zero interest in their correspondance with the DNC, Hillary campaign staff, and Obama's WH as that same "Russian" was on the WH log a whopping 22 visits.
4)further proof meddling isn't your concern is that by your standard every country and even you do it, especially since you ignore Obama when he did it to Israel's Netanyahu during his election.
5)Your replies always are Ad Hominem personal attacks that never address nor answer the questions and topics, you must call everyone a liar to avoid coming to a psychological conclusion that you are being manipulated by a lie, that source you refuse to reveal, because even you are embarassed by it.
6)your target of Russians for what other countries are doing(Mexico, Ukrain, Pakistan), including literally blaming Russia for some things individuals of other countries (Czech & Ukrain)did is considered Xenophobic.
7)you don't get honest reporting, so your idea of a lie is skewed as you are only as good as your source. Try CSPAN or PBS. The fact you do not seek better sources and research proves you knowingly and willingly are part of the propaganda.

How pathetic.

I will make one suggestion, pull your head out of cnns ass, and take a look at some more credible sources.

Sen. Collins says Russia meddled in 2016 election to sow discord

The senator tells senior citizens in Auburn on Friday that the interference didn't favor any candidate.

BY STEVE COLLINSSUN JOURNAL

AUBURN — When Russia attacked America’s election in 2016, it didn’t change any votes directly but it “absolutely” achieved its chief aim, U.S. Sen. Susan Collins said Friday.

The Maine Republican said Russia’s goal was to sow discord among voters in the United States, and it proved so successful that the country remains heavily split more than a year after the polls closed.

Moreover, Collins said, the Russians “are continuing their efforts to this very day.”

Collins addressed the issue during a stop at Schooner Estates, a senior citizen complex, where she spoke with residents and toured the facility.

On another front, regarding an Associated Press report that a cybersecurity firm has determined the Russians are laying the groundwork for an espionage campaign against the U.S. Senate, Collins said she’s not too worried about Russian hackers.

“I think they’re going to find me very boring,” she said.

Russian President Vladimir Putin has repeatedly denied involvement in U.S. elections or campaigns in other democratic countries.

In a televised meeting with Russian newspaper editors Thursday, Putin reportedly insisted, “We haven’t meddled. I want to underline again: It’s sheer nonsense. There has been no collusion, no interference on our part.”

But Collins, a member of the U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee, said the evidence shows otherwise.

“The Russians did actively attempt to interfere with our elections” using a wide variety of tactics, the longtime lawmaker said.

Collins said there is no evidence that Russian hacking changed any votes at the polls, but its efforts weren’t really directed at getting particular candidates into office.

Instead, she said, it aimed at undermining American faith in its democratic system and creating chaos and confusion among the electorate.

Its goal, Collins said, “was to sow the seeds of dissension.”

She said the proof that it didn’t care who won was
its secret purchase of social media advertisements that “played both sides,” supporting each candidate in a race while trying to foster division.

Russia was both “for and against” the same candidates at the same time, Collins said.

One consequence of its attempt to cause rifts among American voters, she said, is that people remain more divided than they would otherwise be.

The Russian efforts have been so successful that Russia has tried to follow the same pattern in elections in other countries, including France, Germany and Montenegro, Collins said.

Maine’s other senator, independent Angus King, who also serves on the intelligence panel, has said Russia continues to interfere in elections.

Commentary:
It appears Kremlin was playing both sides against each other

Lawmaker: Russian social media trolls played to both sides of NFL kneeling debate

Lawmaker: Russian social media trolls played to both sides of NFL kneeling debate

How pathetic.

I will make one suggestion, pull your head out of cnns ass, and take a look at some more credible sources.

The senator tells senior citizens in Auburn on Friday that the interference didn't favor any candidate.

AUBURN — When Russia attacked America’s election in 2016, it didn’t change any votes directly but it “absolutely” achieved its chief aim, U.S. Sen. Susan Collins said Friday.

The Maine Republican said Russia’s goal was to sow discord among voters in the United States, and it proved so successful that the country remains heavily split more than a year after the polls closed.

Moreover, Collins said, the Russians “are continuing their efforts to this very day.”

Collins addressed the issue during a stop at Schooner Estates, a senior citizen complex, where she spoke with residents and toured the facility.

On another front, regarding an Associated Press report that a cybersecurity firm has determined the Russians are laying the groundwork for an espionage campaign against the U.S. Senate, Collins said she’s not too worried about Russian hackers.

Russian President Vladimir Putin has repeatedly denied involvement in U.S. elections or campaigns in other democratic countries.

In a televised meeting with Russian newspaper editors Thursday, Putin reportedly insisted, “We haven’t meddled. I want to underline again: It’s sheer nonsense. There has been no collusion, no interference on our part.”

But Collins, a member of the U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee, said the evidence shows otherwise.

“The Russians did actively attempt to interfere with our elections” using a wide variety of tactics, the longtime lawmaker said.

Collins said there is no evidence that Russian hacking changed any votes at the polls, but its efforts weren’t really directed at getting particular candidates into office.

Instead, she said, it aimed at undermining American faith in its democratic system and creating chaos and confusion among the electorate.

its secret purchase of social media advertisements that “played both sides,” supporting each candidate in a race while trying to foster division.

Russia was both “for and against” the same candidates at the same time, Collins said.

One consequence of its attempt to cause rifts among American voters, she said, is that people remain more divided than they would otherwise be.

The Russian efforts have been so successful that Russia has tried to follow the same pattern in elections in other countries, including France, Germany and Montenegro, Collins said.

Maine’s other senator, independent Angus King, who also serves on the intelligence panel, has said Russia continues to interfere in elections.

Commentary:

Which in conclusion means antontoo and the like and the MSM and DNC "Russia Russia Russia" tactics is doing that discord work for the Russians. Funny how the real divisionist are those displacing and deflecting that term onto this administration.

How pathetic.

Commentary:

Senator Collins is full of shit and his assertions contradict US intelligence and Republican Senate findings, never mind plain reality anyone half way familiar with Russian politics knows damn well.

Clinton/Obama were top public enemies in Russia ever since the sanctions that knocked that country into a recession. Putin-vision (aka Russian media) was pumping out daily anti-Hillary propaganda for the duration of the elections.

Anything else dupe?

Last edited:

How pathetic.
Notice
your reply avoided the content of the email and the source of who told you what it said compared to what it said. In other words in resemblance to a missionary you refused to tell us what the Tanakh says and that you are reading what a Christian messianic missionary is telling you it says.=same problem you have in politics, you get your source by a motivated to lie (word play)and known abuser of text to rewrite the narrative.
Furthermore I never said Russian individuals with individual motives didn't meddle anymore then any country's citizen and elect is opinionated or have rights to voice opinions "on both sides", you managed to show ignorance of this when
1) assuming there is only one support or 1 opinion or need.
2) assuming A Russian is rhe Russian gov't, that's like assuming your opinion online of Iran is our gov't involved.
3)your concern with Russia meddling I proved was phoney by way of zero interest in their correspondance with the DNC, Hillary campaign staff, and Obama's WH as that same "Russian" was on the WH log a whopping 22 visits.
4)further proof meddling isn't your concern is that by your standard every country and even you do it, especially since you ignore Obama when he did it to Israel's Netanyahu during his election.
5)Your replies always are Ad Hominem personal attacks that never address nor answer the questions and topics, you must call everyone a liar to avoid coming to a psychological conclusion that you are being manipulated by a lie, that source you refuse to reveal, because even you are embarassed by it.
6)your target of Russians for what other countries are doing(Mexico, Ukrain, Pakistan), including literally blaming Russia for some things individuals of other countries (Czech & Ukrain)did is considered Xenophobic.
7)you don't get honest reporting, so your idea of a lie is skewed as you are only as good as your source. Try CSPAN or PBS. The fact you do not seek better sources and research proves you knowingly and willingly are part of the propaganda.

??? What’s with the phsycho bable word salad...are on you drugs or just a foreigner troll using google-translate?

How pathetic.

Commentary:

Which in conclusion means antontoo and the like and the MSM and DNC "Russia Russia Russia" tactics is doing that discord work for the Russians. Funny how the real divisionist are those displacing and deflecting that term onto this administration.

Yep, I’m working for Russians by talking shit about them.

Real smart. Brilliant. You want to hire me to talk shit about you too Einstein? :rolleyes:

Well now you are calling the FBI idiots, which is a great insult to those who do not abuse their powers.
Then you just admitted some FBI personnel swept this incident under the rug and comitted crimes to protect Hillary, so now ask yourself who sent the orders to pretend what she did was not an issue?

You don’t know what the fuck you are talking about moron.

No I DID NOT ADMIT ANY SUCH BS. What I admitted was that FBI looked into the matter and CONTRARY TO YOUR CLAIMS found no evidence of deliberate evidence tampering. Not because they are idiots, but becacause that’s the fact of the matter.
so applying bleach bit and destroying hard drives in the manner she did - all normal procedure?

so - when they come after trump, he can do a little hillary-house cleaning and you won't have a problem with it?

you ever actually look up facts, or do you simply move history around to fit your views?

FBI Admits Hillary Used BleachBit Software Designed to 'Hide Traces Of' Deleted Emails

Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC) told America’s Newsroom on Thursday that Hillary Clinton used BleachBit software to hide all traces of her deleted emails.

remember - this is the same gowdy who has said there "spy" in trumps camp was legal. so is he wrong here, right there? probably but let's see if you twist life to fit here again.

Gowdy: Clinton used special tool to wipe email server

“She and her lawyers had those emails deleted. And they didn’t just push the delete button; they had them deleted where even God can’t read them,” Gowdy said Thursday morning during an interview on Fox News’ “America’s Newsroom.” “They were using something called BleachBit. You don’t use BleachBit for yoga emails or bridemaids emails. When you’re using BleachBit, it is something you really do not want the world to see.”

go ahead - spin it, doc.

if this is ok - just let me know cause that means trump can bleachbit his info also and hand the left overs to the FBI as evidence. you're setting a precedence here you really don't want to set.

then again, you don't give a fuck - you'll twist shit up to fit your views. again. and again.

and again.

Hilary’s IT was interviewed by FBI and UNDER THREAT OF PURJURY testified that emails were to be erased after they were given to Congress, months before FBI request.

If you can refute any of that maybe you should give a call to FBI, b cause they could not and this found no evidence tempering.
That's bullshit.

Forum List

Back