Fox News poll gives Dems 9-point edge on generic ballot

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
blue-wave.jpg

Even the right-wing Fox News has Democrats with a large Midterm advantage. Sorry guys, rating "funny" is all you can do.
Fox News poll gives Dems 9-point edge on generic ballot

You almost gotta laugh. Democrats tried an end run around the 2016 election and that didn't work. They depended on the Mueller witch hunt to reverse the election results and that seems to be falling apart so now it's back to polls.

FNC doesn't usually manipulate polling data.

But we're still fresh out of the "Trump has no way to 270" thing. They were right, try 306.

When it is "but but but . . . Hillary", you know the far right is running for hills or sticking their heads into the sand.

:p

We heard all this before and the last time we heard it Hillary got shellacked. Think it'll happen again? I don't. In the last like 8 elections the winning party lost house seats during the midterm elections. It's just how many. We shall see.

With the economy so strong even CNN says they ran out of words to describe it, people making more money than they have in years, fewer people on welfare now than under Obama, a hell of a lot more blacks and latinos in the work force with record numbers going back decades....I just don't see why there would be a huge wave of democrats elected. Who wants to go back to the Obama days?

I think if the meeting with KJU goes well....Trump has a hell of a lot to let his constituents use to try to remain the house. The repubs have done far more than I thought they would. With the exception of the national debt, I can say I'm proud of my country again.

Proud to be an American.

Can the Ds win the house? Yes. Will they with their funding gap and lack of a sitting president to get them free media? Doubtful. will they win the senate? extremely doubtful. with four times as many seats to defend and even worse funding than the house Ds they got big problems in winning the senate.

Manipulating polling data to try and kill the major republican upswing... nothing new here.... Same lie different day...
Ummm.... Why would Faux Noize be manipulating polling data to make Democrats look good?

Forum List

Back