MSNBC admits Hillary and some Feds committed crimes

Come on people. You know there is no evidence Clinton destroyed phones after they were requested for examination.

No sweetcheeks, it is well known that she had her minions do that dirty work for her....This is from NBC, not exactly a shrilary foe....

Yes, Clinton Phones Were Smashed. No, There Was No Acid.

“Thirty-three thousand email were deleted and acid washed. And the machines, the iPhones or whatever she was using, were whacked and, you know, destroyed with hammers. I would say there's something going on there.” — Donald Trump, 9/13/2016

That may sound like something out of a spy novel, but Trump’s description of how Clinton handled her mobile phones and email servers is partly true. One aide told the Federal Bureau of Investigation that he recalled destroying two of Clinton’s old BlackBerry phones with a hammer.

But Trump is wrong when he declared her emails were acid washed: Aides used BleachBit, a free program that deletes old files to free up computer space. There were no chemicals of any kind used to wipe the former secretary of state's private email server.

Additionally, Clinton deleted 31,830 emails, not 33,000.
Context. None has ever said those phones were destroyed (a common practice when phones may contain sensitive data) after they were requested for inspection.

You are playing with straw men.

Not when the information on them has been subpoenaed.
Did you even bother to read my post? Did all the conservatives forget how to read in comprehend?

Again for the slow of thinking: no one has said that the ones were destroyed after being subpeonaed. Destroying electronic devices that may have sensitive information on them is standard practice.

Now, try to refute what I said instead of building another straw man.
1)Both Al Gore and Hillary have something in common=they both miraculously misplaced my email when asked to turn over their emails.
2)We now know why she was hiding her emails and data=from election cheating to her colluding with other foreign agents and gov't officials like Mexico, Ukraine etc. And pay to play schemes.
3)She hid info on pay to play because it would reveal the favors she gave foreign entities and promises of favors once elected.
Need I remind you of the openly transacted handoff payoffs from the Saudis? (seen below):
tmp-cam--87389983.jpg
images-15.jpeg

Come on people. You know there is no evidence Clinton destroyed phones after they were requested for examination.

No sweetcheeks, it is well known that she had her minions do that dirty work for her....This is from NBC, not exactly a shrilary foe....

“Thirty-three thousand email were deleted and acid washed. And the machines, the iPhones or whatever she was using, were whacked and, you know, destroyed with hammers. I would say there's something going on there.” — Donald Trump, 9/13/2016

That may sound like something out of a spy novel, but Trump’s description of how Clinton handled her mobile phones and email servers is partly true. One aide told the Federal Bureau of Investigation that he recalled destroying two of Clinton’s old BlackBerry phones with a hammer.

But Trump is wrong when he declared her emails were acid washed: Aides used BleachBit, a free program that deletes old files to free up computer space. There were no chemicals of any kind used to wipe the former secretary of state's private email server.

Context. None has ever said those phones were destroyed (a common practice when phones may contain sensitive data) after they were requested for inspection.

Did you even bother to read my post? Did all the conservatives forget how to read in comprehend?

Again for the slow of thinking: no one has said that the ones were destroyed after being subpeonaed. Destroying electronic devices that may have sensitive information on them is standard practice.

Clinton Used Eight BlackBerrys, but FBI Couldn’t Get Them

"Hillary Clinton used at least eight different mobile devices to send private e-mail during her tenure as secretary of state -- none of which were recovered by the FBI as part of its investigation into her communications practices as the nation’s top diplomat."

• At least one mobile device destroyed with a hammer: FBI report
  • FBI releases summaries of its interview with Clinton

Meaningless babble.
Par for the old white fart forum.
Amazing that with all these forum brains and all these crimes Hillary has been charged with zero
3 yrs of Benghazi and uranium to Russia isn't enough I guess

Not too hard to do when the doj helps cover up your crimes as has been revealed thanks to her losing. What is remarkable is your infantile devotion to a criminal.

Come on people. You know there is no evidence Clinton destroyed phones after they were requested for examination.[/QUOTE

You are playing with straw men.[/QU

"Hillary Clinton used at least eight different mobile devices to send private e-mail during her tenure as secretary of state -- none of which were recovered by the FBI as part of its investigation into her communications practices as the nation’s top diplomat."

So why has she been charged with ZERO?
Feds not as clever as our bold blue text old white farts?

never took it to a grand jury to get subpoenas.

You are playing with straw men.[/QU

So why has she been charged with ZERO?
Feds not as clever as our bold blue text old white farts?
MSNBC admits Hillary and some Feds committed crimes

Stepping deep into their own pile of words when creating fake news on what Hannity jokingly said about Mueller's probe suspects should in irony start smashing their phones, MSNBC explicitly said that would be
"a crime", well then there you go, admitting Hillary committed a crime but then the Cover up by Obama and his leftover henchmen was also an abuse of power, especially in creating a cover to those crimes by way of illegally bringing up false charges (another criminal act).

So while trying to be smart alecks, they accidentally admitted the serious crime of Hillary and bigger crimes in sweeping it away.
TECHNICALLY it would not be a crime to erase your phone, so MSNBC is wrong, everyone does it to avoid personal info from floating around, however if it's a subpoena involved and it is asked to be handed over like the Hillary incident, then it is a crime. Seriously, isn't there an IQ test for MSNBC hosts or do they get hired by Comcast the same way Comcast hires their brainiac billing dept personnel who keep charging you rent for your own paid for modem?

Yes.

There is an IG test for MSNBC hosts.

Question: Please spell Farm?

Reply: E-I-E-I-O.

1)Both Al Gore and Hillary have something in common=they both miraculously misplaced my email when asked to turn over their emails.
2)We now know why she was hiding her emails and data=from election cheating to her colluding with other foreign agents and gov't officials like Mexico, Ukraine etc. And pay to play schemes.
3)She hid info on pay to play because it would reveal the favors she gave foreign entities and promises of favors once elected.
Need I remind you of the openly transacted handoff payoffs from the Saudis? (seen below):View attachment 197384View attachment 197386
These are rwnj conspiracy theories.

1. Paywall.

2. Still haven't provided anything that says the were destroyed after supeonas.

These are rwnj conspiracy theories.
NOPE, you just called first hand knowledge & Hillary's email content a conspiracy as an ad hominem response, and that is like you being caught with a
"Hi my name is Jake" sticker upon your chest
denying you are Jake by calling such notion a conspiracy. If the post is short, no substance, insulting, ad hominem by a sock puppet, then chances are it is a sock puppet, and being caught with the name Jake in your email header and Shirt waving to your phone camera that Google has the rights to access is just more evidence no matter how much you make smokescreens (ad hominem arguments) denying it.
sockpuppet.jpeg

Last edited:
FBI found no improper evidence tampering from Hillary, same cannot be said of the witnesses that would take up Hannity's advice.
Well now you are calling the FBI idiots, which is a great insult to those who do not abuse their powers.
Then you just admitted some FBI personnel swept this incident under the rug and comitted crimes to protect Hillary, so now ask yourself who sent the orders to pretend what she did was not an issue?

You don’t know what the fuck you are talking about moron.

No I DID NOT ADMIT ANY SUCH BS. What I admitted was that FBI looked into the matter and CONTRARY TO YOUR CLAIMS found no evidence of deliberate evidence tampering. Not because they are idiots, but becacause that’s the fact of the matter.
so applying bleach bit and destroying hard drives in the manner she did - all normal procedure?

so - when they come after trump, he can do a little hillary-house cleaning and you won't have a problem with it?

Who used “bleach bit”? Hillary? No. Her IT was ordered to erase emails after she GAVE THEM TO CONGRESS, months before FBI request.

Why don’t you rightwingers stop posting ignorant bs and simply read up on the facts and findings instead of spreading bs?
1) you are reporting fake commentary with no source proof, because you are only as good as your info, then you are subject to fail if your source is tabloid-esque propaganda.
2)then how did emails turn up that were not given to the Feds and coincidentally they contained embarassing problematic messages including classified ones and incriminating ones?
3)why would you need to go psycho & attack people personally in ad hominem form if you could honestly state your case?
4)why would you need to lie if your case was solid, as in calling me (us) a moron(s) is once again an ad hominem response, everyone knows I'm far from stupid and could see what was going on a mile away, far in advance of everyone else catching on. Try to keep up with us.
5)You used a 3rd form of Ad Hominem response when you ignored the evidence I posted of the online request of Hillary's IT guy blatantly requesting info on tampering with Gov't property email to commit a crime.
THE SAME IT guy that Hillary happened to illegally finance his lawyer =as admitting responsibility.

Ignoramus (just calling it as I see it) - not a single Clinton email was leaked. The only Clinton correspondence leaked was from Podesta and DNC emails that were hacked by Russians.

Well now you are calling the FBI idiots, which is a great insult to those who do not abuse their powers.
Then you just admitted some FBI personnel swept this incident under the rug and comitted crimes to protect Hillary, so now ask yourself who sent the orders to pretend what she did was not an issue?

No I DID NOT ADMIT ANY SUCH BS. What I admitted was that FBI looked into the matter and CONTRARY TO YOUR CLAIMS found no evidence of deliberate evidence tampering. Not because they are idiots, but becacause that’s the fact of the matter.
so applying bleach bit and destroying hard drives in the manner she did - all normal procedure?

so - when they come after trump, he can do a little hillary-house cleaning and you won't have a problem with it?

Who used “bleach bit”? Hillary? No. Her IT was ordered to erase emails after she GAVE THEM TO CONGRESS, months before FBI request.

Why don’t you rightwingers stop posting ignorant bs and simply read up on the facts and findings instead of spreading bs?
1) you are reporting fake commentary with no source proof, because you are only as good as your info, then you are subject to fail if your source is tabloid-esque propaganda.
2)then how did emails turn up that were not given to the Feds and coincidentally they contained embarassing problematic messages including classified ones and incriminating ones?
3)why would you need to go psycho & attack people personally in ad hominem form if you could honestly state your case?
4)why would you need to lie if your case was solid, as in calling me (us) a moron(s) is once again an ad hominem response, everyone knows I'm far from stupid and could see what was going on a mile away, far in advance of everyone else catching on. Try to keep up with us.
5)You used a 3rd form of Ad Hominem response when you ignored the evidence I posted of the online request of Hillary's IT guy blatantly requesting info on tampering with Gov't property email to commit a crime.
THE SAME IT guy that Hillary happened to illegally finance his lawyer =as admitting responsibility.

Ignoramus (just calling it as I see it) - not a single Clinton email was leaked. The only Clinton correspondence leaked was from Podesta and DNC emails that were hacked by Russians.
Ummm you do realize that every email is a 2 way street. I still have saved emails I sent various politicians going back to the late 90's. HOW MANY PEOPLE CORRESPONDING WITH HER STILL HAVE THEIR COPIES? WHY have you and the MSM and the Feds never asked for the DNC correspondance to that same Russian adoption lawyer when it's known that she accessed both parties? BECAUSE none of you are truly concerned with Russia meddling, it's all tactical, all political posturing to regain the house during this years mid term elections. Ironically the only meddling ends up being Obama, and the abuse of power in various Federal agencies.
So what is it called when you the oblivious call someone dumb?=it's called a double negative= it ends up being a compliment.
Thank you tabloid educated road scholar. :)

Ummm you do realize that every email is a 2 way street. I still have saved emails I sent various politicians going back to the late 90's. HOW MANY PEOPLE CORRESPONDING WITH HER STILL HAVE THEIR COPIES? WHY have you and the MSM and the Feds never asked for the DNC correspondance to that same Russian adoption lawyer when it's known that she accessed both parties? BECAUSE none of you are truly concerned with Russia meddling, it's all tactical, all political posturing to regain the house during this years mid term elections. Ironically the only meddling ends up being Obama, and the abuse of power in various Federal agencies.
So what is it called when you the oblivious call someone dumb?=it's called a double negative= it ends up being a compliment.

Horseshit, there was only one one campaign that “loved” some Russian government help - Trump’s.

That’s a well documented fact.

Hillary smasher her Phone? When was that?
The time she was supposed to concede & congratulate Trump on his victory, but couldn't because her phone was thrown against a wall and smashed into bits and pieces. :)

Except reality:

WATCH: Hillary Clinton Concedes Presidential Race To Donald Trump
It was delayed, even her insiders made comments about her hesitation, this is how dishonest you are. You really need to let it go, not only because it's unhealthy, but because not participating and "wanting" to HaShev(restore) America is very revealing and disturbing.

Horseshit, there was only one one campaign that “loved” some Russian government help - Trump’s.

All the agencies said there was no such evidence and he is not under investigation, Russia is.
Thanks for admitting your news source pulls your puppet strings but also you are admitting they spied on Trump not Russia.
All the players going through indictments were for prexisting acts not related to Trump or his campaign. Now that being said: the DNC colluded with Mexico and that is a fact.

Mexico we now know interfered with the election and the DEMS ACTIVIST org colluded with Mexico to gather illegal voters manipulating the election and interfering.
The Dems and MSM ckaim to want to stop this kind of interference so is there an investigation or equal mention in the media about Mexicos role?
Fact:Mexico interfered with the election signing up permanent residents of their country
to stop Trump,
behind the voter registration effort, led by Immigrant Voters Win PAC — a group of 30 community organizer groups dedicated to promoting illegal immigrants.
Even residents of other countries got naturalized to get in on this voter fraud.
One woman from Honduras said she responded to the Mexican government’s initiative.

They really don’t realize that you keep every email and stick of paper from the past twenty odd years....lol... I can attest to that... Poor Hillary I am sure many people have them hidden in their safe deposit boxes or with their lawyers as insurance in case they reach an untimely misfortune like so many have of the past years...

No, it's not. What is well documented is the russians were playing all sides against each other. They had pro BLM and anti BLM. Pro trump anti trump, pro shrilary anti shrilary campaigns going. They favored no one, and were playing everyone.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back