Mr. President its not that your telling us the sky is blue......

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
I mean c'mon Mr President enough with the insults, schoolyard bully tactics, and holier than though attitude its time for you to lead the nation, we need you to lead!!!!

You said if you told your opposition the sky was blue they would say no its not.

The thing is your telling us the sky is blue and unless we support your ideas that same blue sky is going to fall down all around us. We dont buy your "if you dont support me the sky will fall" claims. We feel the sky, like it has done over history, will stay blue and stay where it is so get it straight if your going to act like a smartass.

EDIT: Oops I ranted in public :lol:

Last edited:
Man i have to say that this guy whines way too much. I listened to his speech the other day and it was full of stupid whining and playing the "Victim Card." My God,this is the last guy on earth who should be b*tching about poor treatment. No other President in history has enjoyed as much Media Boot-Licking as this guy has. Hey at least George Bush didn't whine so much and he put up with much more hateful insults from the loony Left. He just took the hits and kept on rolling. He handled the Left's vicious attacks like a man. This guy comes off as a whiny little baby. It's time for him to quit playing the "Victim Card" chit and buck up. He wanted the job so now it's time for him to do it. No one likes a whiner.

I mean c'mon Mr President enough with the insults, schoolyard bully tactics, and holier than though attitude its time for you to lead the nation, we need you to lead!!!!

You said if you told your opposition the sky was blue they would say no its not.

The thing is your telling us the sky is blue and unless we support your ideas that same blue sky is going to fall down all around us. We dont buy your "if you dont support me the sky will fall" claims. We feel the sky, like it has done over history, will stay blue and stay where it is so get it straight if your going to act like a smartass.

Hmmmmm....it worked for Bush and WMD, didn't it? The cons bought it....

You mean the dems, who voted to authorize military action in Iraq, bought it and the cons just towed the party line?

Not to mention the fact that 2 wrongs dont make a right. Or the fact that just because Bush did it doesn't mean it was a good thing. Or the fact that pointing to bad behavior does not justify other bad behavior.

Or are you saying you supported bush? I don't think you are but it does sound like your justifying Bush's actions using Obama's bad behavior to do so....or was that the other way around? Not that there would be any difference.

Man,the Leftist nutters called Bush "Hitler" and his daughters "Drunken Whores" yet Bush handled those awful insults like a man & leader. This guy whines way too much. He really does come off as a whiny little boy. He is in way over his head. It's true.

You mean the dems, who voted to authorize military action in Iraq, bought it and the cons just towed the party line?

Not to mention the fact that 2 wrongs dont make a right. Or the fact that just because Bush did it doesn't mean it was a good thing. Or the fact that pointing to bad behavior does not justify other bad behavior.

Or are you saying you supported bush? I don't think you are but it does sound like your justifying Bush's actions using Obama's bad behavior to do so....or was that the other way around? Not that there would be any difference.

I'm not surprised it was VaPudYank as the first lib in the thread to reply with "Yeah, but Booooooooosh...."

I'm not surprised it was VaPudYank as the first lib in the thread to reply with "Yeah, but Booooooooosh...."

Don't you just hate it when someone shines a spotlight on your hypocrisy?

pilgram pilgram pilgram...what do you think my little icon at the bottom of my sig means?

untill you realize and accept that...and dont think the tea party is a true movement

you will keep going in circles

pilgram pilgram pilgram...what do you think my little icon at the bottom of my sig means?

untill you realize and accept that...and dont think the tea party is a true movement

It's not a "true movement" in the sense that it says it is, anyways.

It's a Conservative movement.

Man i have to say that this guy whines way too much. I listened to his speech the other day and it was full of stupid whining and playing the "Victim Card." My God,this is the last guy on earth who should be b*tching about poor treatment. No other President in history has enjoyed as much Media Boot-Licking as this guy has. Hey at least George Bush didn't whine so much and he put up with much more hateful insults from the loony Left. He just took the hits and kept on rolling. He handled the Left's vicious attacks like a man. This guy comes off as a whiny little baby. It's time for him to quit playing the "Victim Card" chit and buck up. He wanted the job so now it's time for him to do it. No one likes a whiner.

Let me be perfectly clear .... this is NOT about me.

Yeah right ... sure it isn't.

Not mine, shithead... Yours....

But you knew that....:eusa_whistle:

Someday Barry will need to take ownership of the shitty things he's done... That won't change people like you who'll still shine his knob....

Not mine, shithead... Yours....

But you knew that....:eusa_whistle:

Someday Barry will need to take ownership of the shitty things he's done... That won't change people like you who'll still shine his knob....

Why? Bush still hasn't? Nor has Cheney? Or do your "rules" for shining knobs only apply to yourself and Republicans?

I'm sorry I shined a spotlight on your hypocricy but I tried to do it without calling you names at least so that maybe you can learn from your mistake.

It's not a "true movement" in the sense that it says it is, anyways.

It's a Conservative movement.

If you guys want to make a thread about it in the tea party section of the forum I'll be happy to debate either one or both of you at the same time about how your statements are wrong. If you guys make the thread shoot me a link via PM. I wont discuss this here.

He sounds just like every librul you ever met don'the?

Forum List

Back