Mr. President its not that your telling us the sky is blue......

I mean c'mon Mr President enough with the insults, schoolyard bully tactics, and holier than though attitude its time for you to lead the nation, we need you to lead!!!!

You said if you told your opposition the sky was blue they would say no its not.

The thing is your telling us the sky is blue and unless we support your ideas that same blue sky is going to fall down all around us. We dont buy your "if you dont support me the sky will fall" claims. We feel the sky, like it has done over history, will stay blue and stay where it is so get it straight if your going to act like a smartass.

EDIT: Oops I ranted in public :lol:
Gee, I must have missed that part of the speech where he said the sky was going to fall.
It's all in OP's head.:cuckoo:

I mean c'mon Mr President enough with the insults, schoolyard bully tactics, and holier than though attitude its time for you to lead the nation, we need you to lead!!!!

You said if you told your opposition the sky was blue they would say no its not.

The thing is your telling us the sky is blue and unless we support your ideas that same blue sky is going to fall down all around us. We dont buy your "if you dont support me the sky will fall" claims. We feel the sky, like it has done over history, will stay blue and stay where it is so get it straight if your going to act like a smartass.

Gee, I must have missed that part of the speech where he said the sky was going to fall.

Do you really think I was saying that the president literally said that? For real?

Actually Mr. Obama is telling us the GOP is using fear to win elections this fall. It really shows how out of touch he is. Voters want the economy fixed, specifically jobs. If there is fear, it was generated by the poor policy choices of Democrats and the President. You created the beast Mr. Obama. Quit your whining.

Yeah.....let's HEAR IT, for Republican-Consistency!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w894xqReOdo]YouTube - Rachel Maddow Exposes Republican Hypocrisy For What It Is......BS.flv[/ame]

:rolleyes:

Are you pointing to republicans doing similar behavior to justify it being done by obama? Say it isn't so. I really hope your not trying to justify Obama's poor behavior by pointing to the stellar (sarcasm) republican examples.
Gee.....let's see.....Republicans AGREE with the benefits/end-result of stimulus-spending.....but, they don't DARE give Obama credit FOR the buck$ they're (Republicans) handing-out, and.....somehow.....Obama is the bad-guy.

This makes sense....to you
260.gif
...., huh?

:eusa_eh:

It is a startegy Shaman. We help suck your system dry, so we can start rebuilding faster after it fails.

He is leading.

I gather that you're just not one of his followers.

It is a startegy Shaman. We help suck your system dry, so we can start rebuilding faster after it fails.
Yeah....everyone noticed how well that rebuilding-strategy went, after you folks blew the Clinton-$urplu$.

Well done!!
241.png

If you want to come outside some time, I can show you around. You'll notice there are more than just Republicans and Democrats out here. So, before you use phrases like, "you folks", you can choose better words. Less time on dressing up crap and more time using helpful words.

Yeah....everyone noticed how well that rebuilding-strategy went, after you folks blew the Clinton-$urplu$.

Well done!!
241.png

If you want to come outside some time, I can show you around. You'll notice there are more than just Republicans and Democrats out here. So, before you use phrases like, "you folks", you can choose better words. Less time on dressing up crap and more time using helpful words.
I digress.

You fi$cal-"conservatives".

:rolleyes:

Now if you can just segregate the fiscal conservatives from the RINOs you could show some progress. Go slow, I don't want your head to explode.

Anybody see the Rasmussen #'s today on Obama?? I laughed my balls off.............excpet maybe for Limbaugh, no conservative coould see this coming in their wildest wet dreams...................

Every time the guy goes out and makes a speech, polls drop another 1%!!! Can you imagine what a hoot they are having down on the ranch hunting in Crawford??

080403i-009.jpg

Are you pointing to republicans doing similar behavior to justify it being done by obama? Say it isn't so. I really hope your not trying to justify Obama's poor behavior by pointing to the stellar (sarcasm) republican examples.
Gee.....let's see.....Republicans AGREE with the benefits/end-result of stimulus-spending.....but, they don't DARE give Obama credit FOR the buck$ they're (Republicans) handing-out, and.....somehow.....Obama is the bad-guy.

This makes sense....to you
260.gif
...., huh?

:eusa_eh:

What are you going on about again? Your post is not following the thread or answering the question I asked of you.

He is leading.

JFK was a leader. Clinton and Reagan were leaders. Leaders are people who are eager to learn, to inspire the best in their people, and who act on the basis of what is best for the venture they are leading.

Obama is a bully. He wields power in a petty fashion, takes credit for the good ideas of others, and quickly scapegoats others for his mistakes. He demeans and belittles his opposition. This is not leadership this is bullying.

This is a good read for you Leadership Development - Results focused Leadership thinking and practice from around the Globe

Do you really think I was saying that the president literally said that? For real?
Nowhere in the president's speech did he even imply any disaster lay ahead of us. It is the opposition that claims the sky is falling certainly not Obama.

Nowhere in the president's speech did he even imply any disaster lay ahead of us. It is the opposition that claims the sky is falling certainly not Obama.

What was the need for another spending bill then?

I'm being a little bit obtuse to try and get you to realize what I'm getting at.

I'm being a little bit obtuse to try and get you to realize what I'm getting at.
I understand exactly what you are getting at. His quote was, "If I say the sky was blue, Republicans would say no it isn't." You are playing with his words to order to convey the idea that president is threating a disaster, the sky is falling, unless we support his ideas. He not only did not say or imply this, but it is uncharacteristic of the Democrats to use such scare tactics. That's the opposition's claim.

I understand exactly what you are getting at. His quote was, "If I say the sky was blue, Republicans would say no it isn't." You are playing with his words to order to convey the idea that president is threating a disaster, the sky is falling, unless we support his ideas. He not only did not say or imply this, but it is uncharacteristic of the Democrats to use such scare tactics. That's the opposition's claim.

"If we pass the stimulus unemployment will not rise above 8%"
"If we fail to act now the economy could collapse"
"if nothing is done this recession could last for years"

There are 3 examples of Obama, in his own words, doing exactly what you claim he doesn't.

Here is another article filled with the stuff http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/02/04/AR2009020403174.html

Last edited:

Actually, it is. Remember the 'death panels'? A GOP idea, but when proposed by Obama, they said 'No'. Even the guy (Issakson) who came up with the idea said no. So, yeah. It really seems that if Obama says the sky is blue, the GOP will say no.

He is leading.

JFK was a leader. Clinton and Reagan were leaders. Leaders are people who are eager to learn, to inspire the best in their people, and who act on the basis of what is best for the venture they are leading.

Obama is a bully. He wields power in a petty fashion, takes credit for the good ideas of others, and quickly scapegoats others for his mistakes. He demeans and belittles his opposition. This is not leadership this is bullying.

This is a good read for you Leadership Development - Results focused Leadership thinking and practice from around the Globe

While he was POTUS, JFK was disparaged in a lot of the same ways as Obama. He was too young, too inexperienced etc.... Clinton was impeached by the House. Reagan was a leader only to the GOP. Most everyone else sees him as the originator of these huge deficits aka Reganomics.

Forum List

Back