Mr. President its not that your telling us the sky is blue......

pilgram pilgram pilgram...what do you think my little icon at the bottom of my sig means?

untill you realize and accept that...and dont think the tea party is a true movement

you will keep going in circles

It's not a "true movement" in the sense that it says it is, anyways.

It's a Conservative movement.

If you guys want to make a thread about it in the tea party section of the forum I'll be happy to debate either one or both of you at the same time about how your statements are wrong. If you guys make the thread shoot me a link via PM. I wont discuss this here.

Don't do it here, then. I will. It's a Conservative movement. That's reality.

Don't you just hate it when someone shines a spotlight on your hypocrisy?

Not mine, shithead... Yours....

But you knew that....:eusa_whistle:

Someday Barry will need to take ownership of the shitty things he's done... That won't change people like you who'll still shine his knob....

Why? Bush still hasn't? Nor has Cheney? Or do your "rules" for shining knobs only apply to yourself and Republicans?

Unlike you, I hold ALL politicians responsible for their drunken sailor spending...

Unlike you, my calendar didn't stop 1/20/2009...

Keep on shining Barry's knob...

I mean c'mon Mr President enough with the insults, schoolyard bully tactics, and holier than though attitude its time for you to lead the nation, we need you to lead!!!!

You said if you told your opposition the sky was blue they would say no its not.

The thing is your telling us the sky is blue and unless we support your ideas that same blue sky is going to fall down all around us. We dont buy your "if you dont support me the sky will fall" claims. We feel the sky, like it has done over history, will stay blue and stay where it is so get it straight if your going to act like a smartass.
Yeah.....let's HEAR IT, for Republican-Consistency!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w894xqReOdo]YouTube - Rachel Maddow Exposes Republican Hypocrisy For What It Is......BS.flv[/ame]

:rolleyes:

A fired-up President Obama used a Labor Day address to roll out a new jobs program - and to trash opponents he says have called him "a dog."

"They're not always happy with me," he said of the powerful interests he says he's taken on as President. "They talk about me like a dog."

As Democrats face the possibility of losing both houses of Congress in November's midterm elections, Obama delivered one of his most combative speeches in months at a union rally in Milwaukee.

Appearing in a blue-collared shirt with the sleeves rolled up, he denounced Republicans for driving the car of the nation's economy into a ditch, then standing around "sipping on a Slurpee" while he's tried to push it out.

"We finally got the car up. ... Then they got the nerve to ask for the keys back!" the President said. "They don't know how to drive."

Obama bashes 'slurpee sipping' GOPers in Labor Day speech as he rolls out $50B infrastructure plan

That speech is excellent, he is gearing up to fight for congress and I hope he succeeds.

The whole blaming the past (Bush) thing just doesn't work any more. If Obama was using new policies, it would be one thing, but he is basic Bush all day long. Looking to the past is great, if you are actually going to learn from it and make real change.

Even if you look at Obama history, you would see failed policies that he refuses to change. The politics of fear need to stop and politics of positive well planned and explained change needs to emerge.

The truth about his labor day speach:

He capitalized on the public's naevity.

Yes, the GOP says no to things.....but when they are enacted anyway due to an unbalanced congress and deal making for the extra one or two votes....such legislation does not meet the proposed and promised expectations.

So it seems the GOP saying "no" was the right thing to do.

But Obama seemed to leave that out of his speech.

Shows you how much confidence he has in your lack of intelligence, America.

Man i have to say that this guy whines way too much. I listened to his speech the other day and it was full of stupid whining and playing the "Victim Card." My God,this is the last guy on earth who should be b*tching about poor treatment. No other President in history has enjoyed as much Media Boot-Licking as this guy has. Hey at least George Bush didn't whine so much and he put up with much more hateful insults from the loony Left. He just took the hits and kept on rolling. He handled the Left's vicious attacks like a man. This guy comes off as a whiny little baby. It's time for him to quit playing the "Victim Card" chit and buck up. He wanted the job so now it's time for him to do it. No one likes a whiner.

Indeed. About the 'dog' remark:

Power Line - Coincidence? I Think Not!

COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT!

September 7, 2010 Posted by John at 5:41 PM
I had no idea what Scott was talking about when he wrote that Barack Obama got his complaint that "they talk about me like a dog" from a Jimi Hendrix song. I didn't like Hendrix even at the time, and havent listened to him in decades. But Yahoo News has picked up Scott's theme, without attribution:

Has President Obama been listening to a lot of Jimi Hendrix lately? With just under two months to go before Election Day, Obama kicked off the fall campaign season Monday with an aggressive speech targeting Republicans. But it was an off-script moment in the speech that's attracted the most attention, as Obama accused his GOP critics of talking about him "like a dog." ...

Though Obama didn't acknowledge it, the line was a verbatim quote from "Stone Free," the first song Hendrix wrote after moving to England in 1966. "They talk about me like a dog," the song says. "Talkin about the clothes I wear. But they don't realize they're the ones who's square."

It's unclear if Obama consciously or unconsciously cited the lyric. A White House spokesman did not respond to requests for comment.​

OK, it's possible that someone at Yahoo, like Scott, recalled the Hendrix lyric. But I doubt it; I don't think Yahoo has any employees old enough to remember him.

Yeah, if you wish you'll have to go to site for the original link.

Man i have to say that this guy whines way too much. I listened to his speech the other day and it was full of stupid whining and playing the "Victim Card." My God,this is the last guy on earth who should be b*tching about poor treatment. No other President in history has enjoyed as much Media Boot-Licking as this guy has. Hey at least George Bush didn't whine so much and he put up with much more hateful insults from the loony Left. He just took the hits and kept on rolling. He handled the Left's vicious attacks like a man. This guy comes off as a whiny little baby. It's time for him to quit playing the "Victim Card" chit and buck up. He wanted the job so now it's time for him to do it. No one likes a whiner.

It's amazing how "non-racists" inadvertently always use some phrase with the word "card" in it when criticizing someone of the Negroid persuasion for any statements they may have made or actions performed. Then there are the paternalistic overtures of enfeebling the president with cheap shots such as "whiney little baby," and "stupid whining," and the comparison to the predecessor Bush who evidently acted more "adult" than his successor.

These threads almost follow a template.:cuckoo:

I mean c'mon Mr President enough with the insults, schoolyard bully tactics, and holier than though attitude its time for you to lead the nation, we need you to lead!!!!

You said if you told your opposition the sky was blue they would say no its not.

The thing is your telling us the sky is blue and unless we support your ideas that same blue sky is going to fall down all around us. We dont buy your "if you dont support me the sky will fall" claims. We feel the sky, like it has done over history, will stay blue and stay where it is so get it straight if your going to act like a smartass.
Yeah.....let's HEAR IT, for Republican-Consistency!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w894xqReOdo]YouTube - Rachel Maddow Exposes Republican Hypocrisy For What It Is......BS.flv[/ame]

:rolleyes:

Are you pointing to republicans doing similar behavior to justify it being done by obama? Say it isn't so. I really hope your not trying to justify Obama's poor behavior by pointing to the stellar (sarcasm) republican examples.

Like I said to the other guy who did this

"Not to mention the fact that 2 wrongs dont make a right. Or the fact that just because Bush did it doesn't mean it was a good thing. Or the fact that pointing to bad behavior does not justify other bad behavior.

Or are you saying you supported bush? I don't think you are but it does sound like your justifying Bush's actions using Obama's bad behavior to do so....or was that the other way around? Not that there would be any difference."

Im eagerly awaiting one of your cool looking responses.

It's amazing how "non-racists" inadvertently always use some phrase with the word "card" in it when criticizing someone of the Negroid persuasion for any statements they may have made or actions performed. Then there are the paternalistic overtures of enfeebling the president with cheap shots such as "whiney little baby," and "stupid whining," and the comparison to the predecessor Bush who evidently acted more "adult" than his successor.

If you are going to make a comment about my thread specifically putting it in a negative light could you please challenge my original post directly. Otherwise it looks like your just baselessly attacking my thread, thanks.

Most of us are just tired of having our legs pissed on and being told it is raining.

If you are going to make a comment about my thread specifically putting it in a negative light could you please challenge my original post directly. Otherwise it looks like your just baselessly attacking my thread, thanks.
No problem buddy.

Obama is in a no win situation with your lot. If he tries to lead, he is called too aggressive or a "bully." If he tries to compromise, he is called weak. No win for him. But you know this.

You get the analogy and don't like it. That doesn't make him a smartass. That just means you don't like him.
EDIT: Oops I ranted in public :lol:
An honest mistake no doubt.:eusa_boohoo:

EDIT: Oops I ranted in public :lol:
Gee, I must have missed that part of the speech where he said the sky was going to fall.

Forum List

Back