Movie producer charges white males $15 to see movie. Everyone else $10

I dont care what you said. I didnt even read your post. It wasnt important to me.

Because you can't read!!!

90% of adult american blacks can't read.
If thats true then why are 100% of Blacks smarter than you?

Other than a sharp pointed stick what have blacks created?
Civilization for starters.

Besides excelling at war whites havent done anything without the help of Blacks and other people of color.
This is the stupidest thing I've heard all day.

36758cbb567187e1c95eeba13d936eb5.jpg

beautiful-african-village.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

For the tenth time, there is no GIANT CONSPIRACY to hold down women and non-whites. They are failures because they don't have the ability white men have.

Victoria filmmaker used fake name to promote pricier tickets for white men

sep 20 2017 A man behind a "justice-pricing" policy based on charging higher admission to white males attending the screening of his movie says he used a false name to promote it because he was concerned about a backlash that could risk his safety.

Shiraz Higgins said Wednesday he has received death threats at an email account he created with the false name Sid Mohammed and admitted he used the pseudonym in an interview with The Canadian Press a day earlier.

However, Higgins, 27, said organizers of the premiere are sticking to their justice-pricing model to charge white males $15, while others pay $10 based on the purchasing power of individual groups and "price discrimination."

The 70-minute documentary-style movie is a behind-the-scenes look at comedians putting on a stand-up show, he said.
Stop whining you little girl. Just go see the movie somewhere else.
Listen Asslips, Is your reading comprehension that bad. That is what I said.
leave it to a black racist to miss the point.
I dont care what you said. I didnt even read your post. It wasnt important to me.
It was important enough for you to respond.
I didnt respond to your post. I responded to the OP. Dont tell me you are so illiterate that you cant tell your post is not in my first response?

For the tenth time, there is no GIANT CONSPIRACY to hold down women and non-whites. They are failures because they don't have the ability white men have.

sep 20 2017 A man behind a "justice-pricing" policy based on charging higher admission to white males attending the screening of his movie says he used a false name to promote it because he was concerned about a backlash that could risk his safety.

Shiraz Higgins said Wednesday he has received death threats at an email account he created with the false name Sid Mohammed and admitted he used the pseudonym in an interview with The Canadian Press a day earlier.

However, Higgins, 27, said organizers of the premiere are sticking to their justice-pricing model to charge white males $15, while others pay $10 based on the purchasing power of individual groups and "price discrimination."

The 70-minute documentary-style movie is a behind-the-scenes look at comedians putting on a stand-up show, he said.
It's a fucking screening. I guess you wouldn't know the difference, since you are busy teaching how to build cities and baths to white folks.
Then pay the $5 bucks and stop whining. I dont go to screenings but I heard they show a movie. Whats different about it?
Nobody was whining but you. Go back to dream up more shit about your teaching white folks how to make a stick pointy.

Besides excelling at war whites havent done anything without the help of Blacks and other people of color.

maxresdefault.jpg

Let's be completely honest and yes it is brutal but it is true, never in history has a faction if people did so little to better themselves than the blacks in the last 150 years in the USA. It's sad but it's a fact

It's a fucking screening. I guess you wouldn't know the difference, since you are busy teaching how to build cities and baths to white folks.
Then pay the $5 bucks and stop whining. I dont go to screenings but I heard they show a movie. Whats different about it?
Nobody was whining but you. Go back to dream up more shit about your teaching white folks how to make a stick pointy.
The only people whining were the OP and you. You must have me mixed up with the milkman. I dont teach white people anything. They cant qualify to be my students.

maxresdefault.jpg
Beautiful people.

Pretty sure youve heard yourself speak today.

The only people whining were the OP and you. You must have me mixed up with the milkman. I dont teach white people anything. They cant qualify to be my students.
FFS Asslips. You know we didn't whine. I understand you cannot teach white folks, they are smarter than you. :badgrin:

Actually, they traded bananas to chimps to get the sharp sticks.

Some chimps refused, they knew they'd poke their eyes out

FFS Asslips. You know we didn't whine. I understand you cannot teach white folks, they are smarter than you. :badgrin:
You were whining because of the movie and because whites aren't smart enough to qualify as my students. :laugh:

Last edited:
You were whining because of the movie and because whites are smart enough to qualify as my students. :laugh:
"...because whites are smart enough to qualify as my students."

^^^^^^ You just admitted that I was right! Of course they are smarter than you....:lmao:

If every white person in the country was suddenly taken away the blacks would be looting and burning down the cities within an hour...its in their DNA to be violent creatures

You were whining because of the movie and because whites are smart enough to qualify as my students. :laugh:
"...because whites are smart enough to qualify as my students."

^^^^^^ You just admitted that I was right! Of course they are smarter than you....:lmao:
even as it stands without correcting my typo saying someone is smart enough to be your student doesnt imply they are smarter than you.
laugh.gif

If every white person in the country was suddenly taken away the blacks would be looting and burning down the cities within an hour...its in their DNA to be violent creatures
if every Black person on the planet vanished without a trace not only would whites die out from defective genes and inbreeding white women would angrily blame the white male for the Black men disappearing in the interm.

`
`

In a nutshell; Some relatively unknown independent film named Shiraz Higgins, rented out a theater in Victoria, BC, to see his new film (unknown) and announced he was charging white males $5 more to see his unknown film. I made an epic, three hour documentary film called "The History Of Lint." I'm charging only $35 for everyone except for white males. It will cost them $35 plus a can of food which will be donated to a local church pantry.

if every Black person on the planet vanished without a trace not only would whites die out from defective genes and inbreeding white women would angrily blame the white male for the Black men disappearing in the interm.
Stupidest fucking thing I've heard all year.

I'm pretty sure you've heard your voice on your answering machine.

whites have defective genes from millennia of inbreeding in europe. They are very lucky other races have given them some genetic diversity to exist this long. Blacks on the other hand are more genetically diverse than any of the other races put together.

He's a colossal waste of time

He's a colossal waste of time
Thats true. Especially when whites try to convince me their genes arent defective and recessive.

Forum List

Back