Young Black Couple Wears MAGA Hat in Chicago....what happens next...

Okay, that's it. You're whiter than me and a liar. You are dismissed now.
:laugh:

See. Your frail white ass simply can't handle what you should know to be true. Do you really think black people love the Bidens and Pelosi's of the Democratic party? :dunno: :laugh:

You people are too stupid to understand the nuances of politics or what's going on in your own damn country. :laugh:

See. Your frail white ass simply can't handle what you should know to be true. Do you really think black people love the Bidens and Pelosi's of the Democratic party? :dunno: :laugh:

You people are too stupid to understand the nuances of politics or what's going on in your own damn country. :laugh:
I am far from frail, punkass bitch. You wish you had the balls and fortitude I do.

I am far from frail, punkass bitch.
All you whites are frail. Physically and emotionally. It's why you all live and argue in fantasy. It's why BluesLegend gets triggered and starts fantasizing about goat fetishes. I'll happily explain to you what's going and what's going to happen to you and your people but you rather believe in make believe. You rather imagine Black people in love with Biden. :itsok: :laugh:

All you whites are frail. Physically and emotionally. It's why you all live and argue in fantasy. It's why BluesLegend gets triggered and starts fantasizing about goat fetishes. I'll happily explain to you what's going and what's going to happen to you and your people but you rather believe in make believe. You rather imagine Black people in love with Biden. :itsok: :laugh:
Living rent free in Curried Goat's brain. Hop on one leg while rubbing your stomach.

They moved to Texas, yes! Got out of the Liberal sick Chicago. They had a you-tube video "Why I left the Democratic Plantation" They got 3 Million views and awesome comments! They went to 6 Flags Park and many great positive comments about their MAGA hats! :)

So, all the people who support MAGA will say nice things about people wearing MAGA hats.

Can you imagine that? Who'd have thought?

This really is a "pointing out the fucking obvious" kind of post, isn't it?

You're a 1-man epidemic, period.
I'm like white kyrptonite. You Simps have been fighting white liberals too long. It's made you soft. The demographics are changing. You're going to have get back into fighting shape cause this shit is embarrassing. For you. Not me. I love watching you dumb mother fuckers trip over yourselves trying to talk shit. It's like watching kids learn how to curse. :laugh:

I'm like white kyrptonite. You Simps have been fighting white liberals too long. It's made you soft. The demographics are changing. You're going to have get back into fighting shape cause this shit is embarrassing. For you. Not me. I love watching you dumb mother fuckers trip over yourselves trying to talk shit. It's like watching kids learn how to curse. :laugh:
I'm already there. I ain't the one to fuck with. Your weak ass never was to beat a cracker like me.

Ever. Even if I had a bad day, not you, weakling.

Anyone can get taken on a bad day, but not by a bitchass like you.

jamelia-money.gif

Last edited:
LMAO you don't scare us, work on it. :itsok:

I'm already there. I ain't the one to fuck with. Your weak ass never was to beat a cracker like me.

Ever. Even if I had a bad day, not you, weakling.

Like I said, all you have are fantasies. We already defeated you. The civil rights activists defeated you when they cuckolded your culture and forced you to accept everyone born here as citizens. My parents cuckolded you when they came here pregnant and gave birth to me and I continued the tradition by having a child, not even in America but in Jamaica and because I'm a citizen so is she and so is my grandson who would of been too even if he hadn't been born here. Your servile white ass is going to sit there, peacefully and passively as you're demographically replaced. Tell me I'm wrong. :laugh:

Forum List

Back