Border wall is stupid.

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
I Crossed the border from the US to Mexico at Bisbee. I took a photo of the border fence (wall). If this approach is so effective, why did I pass at least a dozen border patrol vehicles in various locations within ten miles of the border? I thought the" Great Wall of Trump" was to stop all illegal border crossings?

I Crossed the border from the US to Mexico at Bisbee. I took a photo of the border fence (wall). If this approach is so effective, why did I pass at least a dozen border patrol vehicles in various locations within ten miles of the border? I thought the" Great Wall of Trump" was to stop all illegal border crossings?
You finally got deported, eh? Go Trump!

I went on business. The exporting to Mexico business your butt buddy Trump wants to destroy.

Sure...great logical thinking there Dave... and at the prison, once the fence is up, they just fire all the prison guards...

Liberals are truly idiots.

RealDave said:
I went on business. The exporting to Mexico business your butt buddy Trump wants to destroy.

If this post signifies your level of critical thinking skills, you needn't worry about how the wall will affect your business. You won't be around long enough for it to become an issue.

Bisbee is a nice town

21616027_1903724856613358_6217819126947870683_n.jpg

Correction: I am the real Dave.

The Border Wall - should it ever be completed - will be a DETERRENT for certain types of illegal entry. Keep in mind that at some point in the future, hopefully the DISTANT future - the thirty or so million illegals in the U.S. will be legalized, thus inducing ANOTHER flood of wretched masses to our borders, just like last time. Only this next time we will be a little better prepared.

Incidentally, the Border Wall will be a symbol to all of the wretched masses that we will, going forward, take our own immigration laws seriously.

And it will create some jobs, just as any large "infrastructure" project creates jobs.

What I would love would be if the Donald suspended enforcement of Davis Bacon, so that low-paid illegals could work on building the Wall.

Well if you don't like our wall please feel free to move to the other side of it!

Forum List

Back