Movie producer charges white males $15 to see movie. Everyone else $10

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
For the tenth time, there is no GIANT CONSPIRACY to hold down women and non-whites. They are failures because they don't have the ability white men have.

Victoria filmmaker used fake name to promote pricier tickets for white men

sep 20 2017 A man behind a "justice-pricing" policy based on charging higher admission to white males attending the screening of his movie says he used a false name to promote it because he was concerned about a backlash that could risk his safety.

Shiraz Higgins said Wednesday he has received death threats at an email account he created with the false name Sid Mohammed and admitted he used the pseudonym in an interview with The Canadian Press a day earlier.

However, Higgins, 27, said organizers of the premiere are sticking to their justice-pricing model to charge white males $15, while others pay $10 based on the purchasing power of individual groups and "price discrimination."

The 70-minute documentary-style movie is a behind-the-scenes look at comedians putting on a stand-up show, he said.

And any white male that pays the extra $5 is an asshole.
A real white male would simply turn around and go to another movie, taking his family with him.

For the tenth time, there is no GIANT CONSPIRACY to hold down women and non-whites. They are failures because they don't have the ability white men have.

sep 20 2017 A man behind a "justice-pricing" policy based on charging higher admission to white males attending the screening of his movie says he used a false name to promote it because he was concerned about a backlash that could risk his safety.

Shiraz Higgins said Wednesday he has received death threats at an email account he created with the false name Sid Mohammed and admitted he used the pseudonym in an interview with The Canadian Press a day earlier.

However, Higgins, 27, said organizers of the premiere are sticking to their justice-pricing model to charge white males $15, while others pay $10 based on the purchasing power of individual groups and "price discrimination."

The 70-minute documentary-style movie is a behind-the-scenes look at comedians putting on a stand-up show, he said.
Stop whining you little girl. Just go see the movie somewhere else.

Listen Asslips, Is your reading comprehension that bad. That is what I said.
leave it to a black racist to miss the point.

I dont care what you said. I didnt even read your post. It wasnt important to me.

• Banned

I am NOT a little girl. I am a white male vastly superior to illiterate tarbabies like you. Now go back to africa and play in your mud hut.

I am NOT a little girl. I am a white male vastly superior to illiterate tarbabies like you. Now go back to africa and play in your mud hut.
Of course your a little girl. Why are you whining? You cant afford $5? Better yet you are so weak you cant drive to another movie theater?

And any white male that pays the extra $5 is an asshole.
A real white male would simply turn around and go to another movie, taking his family with him.
That is what will happen. These idiots are destroying themself.

It's a fucking screening. I guess you wouldn't know the difference, since you are busy teaching white folks how to build cities and baths.

I dont care what you said. I didnt even read your post. It wasnt important to me.
It was important enough for you to respond.

Because you can't read!!!

90% of adult american blacks can't read.
If thats true then why are 100% of Blacks smarter than you?

Other than a sharp pointed stick what have blacks created?
Civilization for starters.

Besides excelling at war whites havent done anything without the help of Blacks and other people of color.

It's a fucking screening. I guess you wouldn't know the difference, since you are busy teaching how to build cities and baths to white folks.
Then pay the $5 bucks and stop whining. I dont go to screenings but I heard they show a movie. Whats different about it?

Forum List

Back