Mother’s Day: My Experience Parenting a Trans Kid

No. Explain it. Just saying "ignorance and denial" is not an explanation. Explain why believing you are fat when you are actually emaciated is an acceptable mental illness, but believing you are a woman when you are actually a man is something we must accept and embrace.
I posted a number of scientific explanations for gender dysphoria, but you people ignored them for fear of learning something that challenges you bigotry . Not wasting my time anymore
do any of those scientific explanations say why and how a women becomes a man or vice versa???
all they do is confirm the person has mental issues,,,
Yes they do if only you would open your mind which seems impossible for you

SHOW US where you have EVER opened up YOUR mind to the possibility that you are just one pill away from being a normal hetero that likes innies instead of outies as nature intended?
What the fuck are you talking about. ? You have no idea what I am

for sure youre a bigot,,,

The problem here is willful ignorance and the denial of science.

No. Explain it. Just saying "ignorance and denial" is not an explanation. Explain why believing you are fat when you are actually emaciated is an acceptable mental illness, but believing you are a woman when you are actually a man is something we must accept and embrace.
I posted a number of scientific explanations for gender dysphoria, but you people ignored them for fear of learning something that challenges you bigotry . Not wasting my time anymore

"In George Orwell’s 1984, everyman Winston Smith is tortured and brainwashed into truly believing that 2+2=5. Orwell’s message was that an unfettered State would eventually maintain the population in such propaganda-induced fear of its power that people would deny objective reality.

Such was the power of the Party and doublethink – it weakened individual liberty. Conform or else. By instilling fear in its subjects, the State crushes the intellectual notion of objective reality.

So it goes with the Democrat’s passage of The Equality Act last week. The legislation adds “gender identity” to the list of protected classes under federal civil rights law.

“Gender identity” is that bizarre concept in which one must now be treated as whatever gender one wishes to be known as, regardless of what reality dictates. "
2+2=5 Under The Democrat’s Equality Act
Feel free to continue to refuse to learn and wallow in ignorance. I really don't give a shit. You are the one afflicted with the Orwellian dystopian view that lies are truth

since you not only started a thread on the subject but have attacked and insulted people its obvious you do give a shit,,,

so stop lying and just be honest that youre a hateful bigot that wants others to believe as you do,,,
What I want is for others to THINK!

do any of those scientific explanations say why and how a women becomes a man or vice versa???

SHOW US where you have EVER opened up YOUR mind to the possibility that you are just one pill away from being a normal hetero that likes innies instead of outies as nature intended?

Really? After like 100 posts of you TELLING US what you are we still have no idea? Dude! You're COMPLEX!

Simple solution then: TELL US. Just come out of the closest so we have no doubts.
I don't discuss my sexuality unless it is with someone looking for a date. To confirm or deny anything with the likes of you only serves to validate your bigotry.

Really? After like 100 posts of you TELLING US what you are we still have no idea? Dude! You're COMPLEX!

Simple solution then: TELL US. Just come out of the closest so we have no doubts.
I don't discuss my sexuality unless it is with someone looking for a date. To confirm or deny anything with the likes of you only serves to validate your bigotry.

Okay here's a question. What if I leave you free to live your life, do your thing. What if I would even be quite pleasant to you, even have a nice dinner with you and friends--but I just don't think your sexual proclivities are quite...the thing?? In short what if I think they're kind of gross?

Is that okay in 2019 or not?

Hubby and I met in the early 90s working in a mall. At one time we were the ONLY TWO heterosexuals working there (yes, it was fate). Hubby has a wonderful sense of humor and always has. The gay guys gave him heck and he dished it right back. They were all friends. They loved him. But you should have heard the stuff these guys said about women. It was CLEAR they....did not find us appealing. Should I have been all 2019 offended? Should I have DEMANDED, 2019 style, that they **celebrate** my body and choices and all that stuff?

Because back in those halcyon days we didn't roll like that. Hubby and I talk about this all the time, btw. No one was so easily TRIGGERED back then. And it seems like we were better off for it in a lot of ways.

Okay here's a question. What if I leave you free to live your life, do your thing. What if I would even be quite pleasant to you, even have a nice dinner with you and friends--but I just don't think your sexual proclivities are quite...the thing?? In short what if I think they're kind of gross?

Hubby and I met in the early 90s working in a mall. At one time we were the ONLY TWO heterosexuals working there (yes, it was fate). Hubby has a wonderful sense of humor and always has. The gay guys gave him heck and he dished it right back. They were all friends. They loved him. But you should have heard the stuff these guys said about women. It was CLEAR they....did not find us appealing. Should I have been all 2019 offended? Should I have DEMANDED, 2019 style, that they **celebrate** my body and choices and all that stuff?

Because back in those halcyon days we didn't roll like that. Hubby and I talk about this all the time, btw. No one was so easily TRIGGERED back then. And it seems like we were better off for it in a lot of ways.

What was the question?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What was the question?

It's right there at the top. Where the ?? are

The problem here is willful ignorance and the denial of science.

"In George Orwell’s 1984, everyman Winston Smith is tortured and brainwashed into truly believing that 2+2=5. Orwell’s message was that an unfettered State would eventually maintain the population in such propaganda-induced fear of its power that people would deny objective reality.

Such was the power of the Party and doublethink – it weakened individual liberty. Conform or else. By instilling fear in its subjects, the State crushes the intellectual notion of objective reality.

So it goes with the Democrat’s passage of The Equality Act last week. The legislation adds “gender identity” to the list of protected classes under federal civil rights law.

“Gender identity” is that bizarre concept in which one must now be treated as whatever gender one wishes to be known as, regardless of what reality dictates. "
Feel free to continue to refuse to learn and wallow in ignorance. I really don't give a shit. You are the one afflicted with the Orwellian dystopian view that lies are truth

since you not only started a thread on the subject but have attacked and insulted people its obvious you do give a shit,,,

so stop lying and just be honest that youre a hateful bigot that wants others to believe as you do,,,

Just a fool infected with Liberal propaganda.

What I want is for others to THINK!

You appear to be unaware of exactly how that function is performed.

Are you confused about your sexuality?

What was the question?

Your question is based on an assumption about me and therefore invalid. I don't need you or anyone to "let me live my life" nor do I care who might think whatever about me. But you're story is interesting -like things should be and often are- except here on the USMB and at right wing nut job rallies.

Not in the least bit, but I think that you may be confused about yours.

What was the question?

Your question is based on an assumption about me and therefore invalid. I don't need you or anyone to "let me live my life" nor do I care who might think whatever about me. But you're story is interesting -like things should be and often are- except here on the USMB and at right wing nut job rallies.

Nothing in her post or question was based on any assumption about you. That you claim to want people to "think" but can't even read a question without your own assumptions, literally blinding you to the words on your screen,

is irony that I am sure you cannot see.

Not in the least bit, but I think that you may be confused about yours.
No I like women and can admit here, can you?

It is a mental illness. It is not their fault and I don't think they should be discriminated against because of their illness. I also think they should get treatment and we whould not accept it as "normal" anymore than we accept kleptomania as normal. We do not allow people to steal, despite a potential illness that may make them more inclined to do so. We can't allow a transgender person to negatively affect our society and "accept" their behaviour as normal just because we don't want to offend them.

It is a mental illness. It is not their fault and I don't think they should be discriminated against because of their illness. I also think they should get treatment and we whould not accept it as "normal" anymore than we accept kleptomania as normal. We do not allow people to steal, despite a potential illness that may make them more inclined to do so. We can't allow a transgender person to negatively affect our society and "accept" their behaviour as normal just because we don't want to offend them.

That's a sore point for me.
...there is one blot on my record: I was arrested after my therapist suggested I take something for my kleptomania.

Delusional.
Transgenderism is real, but it is also very rare.
A man/boy who wants to dress/act like he is a girl is not transgender. A man/boy, as a birth abnormality, mental state is the opposite sex they are physically is transgender.
Everyone else is pretending, or doing something they like sexually and want to force the rest of society to play along with that fantasy. They are not transgender, and it is perfectly reasonable to refuse to play along.

When your an asshole like this < YEAH U ARE FREAKS!!

Save James – Save Thousands of Children

IT IS MENTAL ABUSE TO THESE KIDS you stupid fkr!

THIS IS WHAT YOU MENTAL nutjobs DO TO THESE KIDS!!

When at home with Jeff, and when spending time with our family, James thoroughly enjoys being himself. He chooses to dress as a boy and vehemently refuses toys, games and clothing that could be considered even the slightest bit feminine.
This summer Jeff and his ex-wife entered into a battle for full custody. She accused Jeff of abuse for not affirming James as a girl. Jeff has been enjoined by the court from discussing or affirming his son’s biological gender, and from sharing his thoughts and religious beliefs with him. He cannot use male pronouns or call his son by name in any public place where he might be known as “Luna”.
Even though James does not meet the criteria for gender dysphoria, (he is not consistent, persistent or insistent that he is anything other than his biological gender) his mother continues to encourage a gender transition, socially for now, and chemically, as soon as he is of age, which can be as early as 8 years old. These hormone blockers can cause serious damage including sterility and bone density issues.
As our lives became more intertwined with these children who are our children’s closest and dearest friends- we realized that we could not stand by while this was happening to this family.
If I was unable to speak out and protect my children, I would pray that someone would step up and fight in my stead. Jeff cannot fight to protect his sons, but we can and will.
We believe that James and Jude are suffering great abuse… and that is why I personally started this website, the funding sites, the Facebook page and YouTube channel.
It’s hard to believe that this could actually happen right where we live. But it is happening quite literally in our own backyard.

-Doctors perform sex-change surgeries on children in Texas

-Doctors chemically castrate children as young as 8 years old, to suppress puberty and prepare children for sex-change surgery.

-Courts force non-custodial parents to pay for transgender therapy and sexual mutilation of their own children. If parents object, the courts can remove parental rights and jail them.

-Schools are going along with it.

-Search for ‘GENECIS clinic’ to see what Children’s Hospital is doing to kids.

Here is how you can help…

PRAY!!! See PRAYER link for some beautiful intercessory prayers tailored specifically to these kids from scripture. Praying

He Used To Be Trans—Here’s What He Wants Everyone To Know

I Want My Sex Back. Detransitioned transgender people who regretted changing sex

Transgendered Regret: Sex Change 'Fixed Nothing'

All those who rail against Transsexuality and think that trans people are sub human, mentally ill freaks need to read this. However, I doubt that those who need to hear this the most, the deeply intrenched bigots will not even click the link for fear of being exposed to information that challenges their assumptions that they cling to in order to continue to hate and dehumanize trans people . Lets see who can take the "Trans Challenge" and approach this with some intelligence and sensitivity.

Mother’s Day: My Experience Parenting a Trans Kid

A few excerpts:
I have two teen sons. One is a foodie, and one is a picky eater. One practices free running, while the other has his blue belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu. One aces his math and science classes, and the other is a compelling writer and sculptor.

They’re different in many ways, including this: One is transgender.

Regarding what’s right for my child, I’ve taken the advice of experts like his doctors and done more research than I can quantify. When it comes to whether supporting him is wrong, it’s never wrong for a parent to love their child unconditionally. It’s never wrong to support your child on a journey of self-discovery that harms no one and helps him grow and thrive.

The question that gets me, though, is whether it’s hard to parent a trans child. My sons are people, and while they might try my patience through inherent teenager-ness, it’s not generally any harder to parent one over the other. Usually, having a trans son doesn’t influence our lives at all. I buy the cereal he likes, remind him to work on his college essays, listen to him vent about his classes, and tell him to clean his room (I think there are dirty socks in there that have gained sentience).

" Fear and hate will consume you. Knowledge is power and will set you free and allow you to be a better citizen of the world" PP

All those who rail against Transsexuality and think that trans people are sub human, mentally ill freaks need to read this.

People with gender dysphoria aren't freaks.
They need treatment.
/——-/ treatment, yes- special treatment and laws, no.

Idiot, you've already discussed your sexuality with us for us to say anything back you could call "bigotry." You wear it on your sleeve. And I'm not the one who has any problem with your views, YOU are the one with an obvious problem towards mine! :auiqs.jpg:

You are the very definition of a bigot. Just look in the mirror if you want to see a bigot---- ---- he follows you around wherever you go.

Forum List

Back