Mother’s Day: My Experience Parenting a Trans Kid

Because they are marginalized , shamed, rejected and ridiculed before and after gender reassignment by people like you- You have blood on you hands

No, it is because they are batshit crazy, in a manner that inevitably leads to self-destructive behavior, and even suicide. If the rest of society willingly played along with their delusions, their fate would be the same.

If their blood is on anyone else's hands, it is on the hands of filth such as you who encourage and promote their delusions.

All those who rail against Transsexuality and think that trans people are sub human, mentally ill freaks need to read this. However, I doubt that those who need to hear this the most, the deeply intrenched bigots will not even click the link for fear of being exposed to information that challenges their assumptions that they cling to in order to continue to hate and dehumanize trans people . Lets see who can take the "Trans Challenge" and approach this with some intelligence and sensitivity.

A few excerpts:
I have two teen sons. One is a foodie, and one is a picky eater. One practices free running, while the other has his blue belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu. One aces his math and science classes, and the other is a compelling writer and sculptor.

They’re different in many ways, including this: One is transgender.

Regarding what’s right for my child, I’ve taken the advice of experts like his doctors and done more research than I can quantify. When it comes to whether supporting him is wrong, it’s never wrong for a parent to love their child unconditionally. It’s never wrong to support your child on a journey of self-discovery that harms no one and helps him grow and thrive.

The question that gets me, though, is whether it’s hard to parent a trans child. My sons are people, and while they might try my patience through inherent teenager-ness, it’s not generally any harder to parent one over the other. Usually, having a trans son doesn’t influence our lives at all. I buy the cereal he likes, remind him to work on his college essays, listen to him vent about his classes, and tell him to clean his room (I think there are dirty socks in there that have gained sentience).

" Fear and hate will consume you. Knowledge is power and will set you free and allow you to be a better citizen of the world" PP

The problem here is the rhetoric. If we don't accept YOUR view of transsexuality, we are haters, bigots and dehumanizers.

Okay. Transsexuals believe something about their body that's not true. So do people with eating disorders. Should we say that people who suffer from bulimia or anorexia should be accepted without question or we are haters, bigots and we are dehumanizing them? It is possible to love someone without loving the choices they are making?

Can you explain to me why anorexia and bulimia are considered "body dysmorphia" and transsexuality is not--other than a group of psychologists discovered one is in vogue and one is not?
The problem here is willful ignorance and the denial of science.

No. Explain it. Just saying "ignorance and denial" is not an explanation. Explain why believing you are fat when you are actually emaciated is an acceptable mental illness, but believing you are a woman when you are actually a man is something we must accept and embrace.

All those who rail against Transsexuality and think that trans people are sub human, mentally ill freaks need to read this. However, I doubt that those who need to hear this the most, the deeply intrenched bigots will not even click the link for fear of being exposed to information that challenges their assumptions that they cling to in order to continue to hate and dehumanize trans people . Lets see who can take the "Trans Challenge" and approach this with some intelligence and sensitivity.

A few excerpts:
I have two teen sons. One is a foodie, and one is a picky eater. One practices free running, while the other has his blue belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu. One aces his math and science classes, and the other is a compelling writer and sculptor.

Regarding what’s right for my child, I’ve taken the advice of experts like his doctors and done more research than I can quantify. When it comes to whether supporting him is wrong, it’s never wrong for a parent to love their child unconditionally. It’s never wrong to support your child on a journey of self-discovery that harms no one and helps him grow and thrive.

The question that gets me, though, is whether it’s hard to parent a trans child. My sons are people, and while they might try my patience through inherent teenager-ness, it’s not generally any harder to parent one over the other. Usually, having a trans son doesn’t influence our lives at all. I buy the cereal he likes, remind him to work on his college essays, listen to him vent about his classes, and tell him to clean his room (I think there are dirty socks in there that have gained sentience).

" Fear and hate will consume you. Knowledge is power and will set you free and allow you to be a better citizen of the world" PP

The problem here is the rhetoric. If we don't accept YOUR view of transsexuality, we are haters, bigots and dehumanizers.

Okay. Transsexuals believe something about their body that's not true. So do people with eating disorders. Should we say that people who suffer from bulimia or anorexia should be accepted without question or we are haters, bigots and we are dehumanizing them? It is possible to love someone without loving the choices they are making?

Can you explain to me why anorexia and bulimia are considered "body dysmorphia" and transsexuality is not--other than a group of psychologists discovered one is in vogue and one is not?

No. Explain it. Just saying "ignorance and denial" is not an explanation. Explain why believing you are fat when you are actually emaciated is an acceptable mental illness, but believing you are a woman when you are actually a man is something we must accept and embrace.
I posted a number of scientific explanations for gender dysphoria, but you people ignored them for fear of learning something that challenges you bigotry . Not wasting my time anymore

I posted a number of scientific explanations for gender dysphoria, but you people ignored them for fear of learning something that challenges you bigotry . Not wasting my time anymore

You posted anti-scientific bullshit, easily recognizable as such by any sane person with even the most rudimentary understanding of basic biology.

Science is absolutely clear about the difference in humans between male and female.

A few excerpts:

"In George Orwell’s 1984, everyman Winston Smith is tortured and brainwashed into truly believing that 2+2=5. Orwell’s message was that an unfettered State would eventually maintain the population in such propaganda-induced fear of its power that people would deny objective reality.

Such was the power of the Party and doublethink – it weakened individual liberty. Conform or else. By instilling fear in its subjects, the State crushes the intellectual notion of objective reality.

So it goes with the Democrat’s passage of The Equality Act last week. The legislation adds “gender identity” to the list of protected classes under federal civil rights law.

“Gender identity” is that bizarre concept in which one must now be treated as whatever gender one wishes to be known as, regardless of what reality dictates. "
2+2=5 Under The Democrat’s Equality Act

Here.....facts:

“ Transgender individuals have a suicide rate of ~45% vs. the ~1.2% rate in the general population.” A Christian Doctor In Our Brave New Trans World

“Ten to 15 years after surgical reassignment, the suicide rate of those who had undergone sex-reassignment surgery rose to 20 times that of comparable peers.”
Sex Reassignment Doesn’t Work. Here Is the Evidence.

“We do know that the lifetime suicide attempt rate for transgender people is extraordinarily high.[1] [2] We also know that post transition, mental health comorbidities remain high....
[1] https://transequality.org/sites/...
Because they are marginalized , shamed, rejected and ridiculed before and after gender reassignment by people like you- You have blood on you hands

Bulletin: they're nuts.

Like you, their beliefs are equivalent to believing that purchasing an airline ticket makes one able to flap their arms and fly.

Everyone who gets up and explains that women can become men and men become women should have this musical sax as background accompaniment ....

l
A perennial mistake that folks make is awarding an undeserved objectivity, trustworthiness and/or ability to make decisions for the entire public. Nowhere is this more evident that that awarded to politicians, economists, bureaucrats, and weathermen. But awarding same to those nominally known as ‘scientists’ and 'medical professionals' is surely a close second. Biases, preferences, politics and credit card debt all enter ‘scientist’s’ claims as do they any average citizen.
That explains a lot! You just write off whatever you hear that you don't like as phony fake news while being unwilling to critically evaluate each source and thereby learn something. Don't venture out of your comfort zone!

This will be a new experience for you....but put it on your bucket list: I read books and research every position I take.

The Beatles gave the requirement for being a Liberal in their song ‘Strawberry Fields:’
“Living is easy with eyes closed…Misunderstanding all you see”

I see you live by that.

Here.....facts:

“ Transgender individuals have a suicide rate of ~45% vs. the ~1.2% rate in the general population.” A Christian Doctor In Our Brave New Trans World

“Ten to 15 years after surgical reassignment, the suicide rate of those who had undergone sex-reassignment surgery rose to 20 times that of comparable peers.”

“We do know that the lifetime suicide attempt rate for transgender people is extraordinarily high.[1] [2] We also know that post transition, mental health comorbidities remain high....

Like you, their beliefs are equivalent to believing that purchasing an airline ticket makes one able to flap their arms and fly.

Everyone who gets up and explains that women can become men and men become women should have this musical sax as background accompaniment ....

Are you saying sax isn't a state of mind?

All those who rail against Transsexuality and think that trans people are sub human, mentally ill freaks need to read this.

"Tranny kid" is merely an impossible misnomer for the abuse of a child by sexual deviants hell bend on the normalization, indoctrination, promotion and widespread acceptance of rampant undiagnosed aberrant behavior in a morally deficient society spiraling in towards collapse now getting far out of control after being allowed to fester through lax, permissive liberal policies.

Proof of concept is the fact that if they came out tomorrow with a shot or a pill which made gays and lesbians want to be straight again, there would be MASSIVE resistance and argument against it at every level of the counter culture, government and media screaming madly against it because acceptance of it as a treatment would be admission that homosexuality was indeed a disorder!

It isn't "hate" or bias to admit a disorder is a disorder when it is a disorder.

Last edited:
Here.....facts:

Benny!!!

Where you been keeping yourself????

Here.....facts:

Benny!!!

Where you been keeping yourself????

Playing the bongos.

A few excerpts:

do any of those scientific explanations say why and how a women becomes a man or vice versa???

all they do is confirm the person has mental issues,,,

A few excerpts:

I'm past the point of saying the problem is you not us,,,

reality sucks but its still reality,,,

A few excerpts:

do any of those scientific explanations say why and how a women becomes a man or vice versa???

Yes they do if only you would open your mind which seems impossible for you

A few excerpts:

"In George Orwell’s 1984, everyman Winston Smith is tortured and brainwashed into truly believing that 2+2=5. Orwell’s message was that an unfettered State would eventually maintain the population in such propaganda-induced fear of its power that people would deny objective reality.

Such was the power of the Party and doublethink – it weakened individual liberty. Conform or else. By instilling fear in its subjects, the State crushes the intellectual notion of objective reality.

So it goes with the Democrat’s passage of The Equality Act last week. The legislation adds “gender identity” to the list of protected classes under federal civil rights law.

“Gender identity” is that bizarre concept in which one must now be treated as whatever gender one wishes to be known as, regardless of what reality dictates. "
Feel free to continue to refuse to learn and wallow in ignorance. I really don't give a shit. You are the one afflicted with the Orwellian dystopian view that lies are truth

Last edited:

SHOW US where you have EVER opened up YOUR mind to the possibility that you are just one pill away from being a normal hetero that likes innies instead of outies as nature intended?

SHOW US where you have EVER opened up YOUR mind to the possibility that you are just one pill away from being a normal hetero that likes innies instead of outies as nature intended?
What the fuck are you talking about. ? You have no idea what I am

What the fuck are you talking about. ? You have no idea what I am

Really? After like 100 posts of you TELLING US what you are we still have no idea? Dude! You're COMPLEX!

Simple solution then: TELL US. Just come out of the closest so we have no doubts.

Feel free to continue to refuse to learn and wallow in ignorance. I really don't give a shit. You are the one afflicted with the Orwellian dystopian view that lies are truth

since you not only started a thread on the subject but have attacked and insulted people its obvious you do give a shit,,,

so stop lying and just be honest that youre a hateful bigot that wants others to believe as you do,,,

Forum List

Back