Trans Karen harasses Target employee

el midgetron

Platinum Member
Jun 21, 2023
This nut is being intentionally provocative and trying to embarrass this guy on camera who is just trying to do his job. Karen knows there is no such thing as a “pink tax” on tampons because no men use tampons, which she also knows. No sane woman films herself asking a man for help selecting tampons.

The employee did an outstanding job maintaining his composure and professionalism despite this “trans” Karen trying to humiliate him on camera. If he had said one thing wrong, she would have had a complete meltdown/tantrum like a child. As if this defect couldn’t find the non-pink box herself.

This nut is being intentionally provocative and trying to embarrass this guy on camera who is just trying to do his job. Karen knows there is no such thing as a “pink tax” on tampons because no men use tampons, which she also knows. No sane woman films herself asking a man for help selecting tampons.

The employee did an outstanding job maintaining his composure and professionalism despite this “trans” Karen trying to humiliate him on camera. If he had said one thing wrong, she would have had a complete meltdown/tantrum like a child. As if this defect couldn’t find the non-pink box herself.

I would like to amend the statement. IT IS A HE/HIM not a SHE/HER. When you stop playing the game of nice to the insane people, and show that they are mentally ill, soon they will be taken care of as they should be.

1706238549827.png

Why are we picking on the people who just work at the store?

Also, this is a woman

I would like to amend the statement. IT IS A HE/HIM not a SHE/HER. When you stop playing the game of nice to the insane people, and show that they are mentally ill, soon they will be taken care of as they should be.

View attachment 893219
I know it’s confusing and maybe I’m wrong but it is a she. She is looking for male-tampons because she is a trans “man” who still has the feminine hygiene needs of a female. She’s a big tough guy who don’t want those girly tampons.

I know it’s confusing and maybe I’m wrong but it is a she. She is looking for male-tampons because she is a trans “man” who still has the feminine hygiene needs of a female. She’s a big tough guy who don’t want those girly tampons.
My mistake, usually it is the male acting like a female, but then i guess the creature is an equal opportunity mental case...

My mistake, usually it is the male acting like a female, but then i guess the creature is an equal opportunity mental case...
A way to help distinguish what they are is by the accommodations they are demanding. She is demanding accommodations for a “man” therefore she is a her. If it was a man he would be demanding accommodations as a lady.

Forum List

Back