Mother’s Day: My Experience Parenting a Trans Kid

Willful ignorance.
For someone who claims to not be gay why do you start so many gay threads?
Have dick is a guy. Don't have a dick, ain't a guy.
This thread is about gay? Where does that story mention gay?
Don't be dense.
OH?? How exactly am I being dense??
trans, gay they're all the same; Genetic freaks of nature.

Genetic? So you agree it’s not a choice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't be dense.

No queer, genetic meaning they have genes.

Don't be dense.

I believe some people born Hetro can choose to be Metro or anything else.
I also believe a lot were born that way.

Don't be dense.

Could you?

Don't be dense.

Could you?

I got a hardon once petting a cat.

Could you?

I got a hardon once petting a cat.
#metoo

170607-madison-catwoman-batman-tease_meopbr

All those who rail against Transsexuality and think that trans people are sub human, mentally ill freaks need to read this. However, I doubt that those who need to hear this the most, the deeply intrenched bigots will not even click the link for fear of being exposed to information that challenges their assumptions that they cling to in order to continue to hate and dehumanize trans people . Lets see who can take the "Trans Challenge" and approach this with some intelligence and sensitivity.

A few excerpts:
I have two teen sons. One is a foodie, and one is a picky eater. One practices free running, while the other has his blue belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu. One aces his math and science classes, and the other is a compelling writer and sculptor.

They’re different in many ways, including this: One is transgender.

Regarding what’s right for my child, I’ve taken the advice of experts like his doctors and done more research than I can quantify. When it comes to whether supporting him is wrong, it’s never wrong for a parent to love their child unconditionally. It’s never wrong to support your child on a journey of self-discovery that harms no one and helps him grow and thrive.

The question that gets me, though, is whether it’s hard to parent a trans child. My sons are people, and while they might try my patience through inherent teenager-ness, it’s not generally any harder to parent one over the other. Usually, having a trans son doesn’t influence our lives at all. I buy the cereal he likes, remind him to work on his college essays, listen to him vent about his classes, and tell him to clean his room (I think there are dirty socks in there that have gained sentience).

" Fear and hate will consume you. Knowledge is power and will set you free and allow you to be a better citizen of the world" PP

So I suppose you're looking for a pat on the back for raising a kid that's so screwed up they can't figure out their own gender.
? Right! :auiqs.jpg:

All those who rail against Transsexuality and think that trans people are sub human, mentally ill freaks need to read this. However, I doubt that those who need to hear this the most, the deeply intrenched bigots will not even click the link for fear of being exposed to information that challenges their assumptions that they cling to in order to continue to hate and dehumanize trans people . Lets see who can take the "Trans Challenge" and approach this with some intelligence and sensitivity.

A few excerpts:
I have two teen sons. One is a foodie, and one is a picky eater. One practices free running, while the other has his blue belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu. One aces his math and science classes, and the other is a compelling writer and sculptor.

Regarding what’s right for my child, I’ve taken the advice of experts like his doctors and done more research than I can quantify. When it comes to whether supporting him is wrong, it’s never wrong for a parent to love their child unconditionally. It’s never wrong to support your child on a journey of self-discovery that harms no one and helps him grow and thrive.

The question that gets me, though, is whether it’s hard to parent a trans child. My sons are people, and while they might try my patience through inherent teenager-ness, it’s not generally any harder to parent one over the other. Usually, having a trans son doesn’t influence our lives at all. I buy the cereal he likes, remind him to work on his college essays, listen to him vent about his classes, and tell him to clean his room (I think there are dirty socks in there that have gained sentience).

" Fear and hate will consume you. Knowledge is power and will set you free and allow you to be a better citizen of the world" PP

So I suppose you're looking for a pat on the back for raising a kid that's so screwed up they can't figure out their own gender.
? Right! :auiqs.jpg:
He should be executed for child abuse.

Don't be dense.

Could you?

Speaking of which I have another argument to throw at you, belongs in a different thread, but it's aimed at you specifically more than anyone else.

I get a hardon when I pet cats. I find their purring to be sexually stimulating. But I have never fucked a cat.
Just because you are born to be attracted to something doesn't mean you have to act on instinct and satisfy that urge. We have intellect and self control to insure we don't go off the extreme edge.

Some people are born killers but they don't go around committing murder.

A few excerpts:

Hateful bigots and racists will always seek to demonize and vilify those whom they fear in an effort to ‘justify’ their fear, bigotry, racism, and hate.

A few excerpts:

Hateful bigots and racists will always seek to demonize and vilify those whom they fear in an effort to ‘justify’ their fear, bigotry, racism, and hate.
Somehow you left out the word Trump in your fake post.

A few excerpts:

Pointing out that someone has a mental illness is not saying that some one is sub human.

You are the one saying that.
Your concluding that it is a mental illness while ignoring the science behind the transgender issue calls into question your own level of functioning.

It is pretty obvious at this point, that liberal politics have greatly corrupted the "Science".

THe inability of "scientists" to say that biological men, should not compete in women's sports is an excellent example of this.

My point stands.

Pointing out that someone has a mental illness is not saying that some one is sub human.

You are the one saying that.

Oh, and your snide insults, are just an attempt to change the subject from the topic, which you know you can't win, to me, because you know you can bog the thread down in personal attacks and thus dodge the actual debate.

Hint: When you insult me in the your response, and ignore my point, you will be proving my point. So try to hide that fact. This is your challenge.

A few excerpts:

The problem here is the rhetoric. If we don't accept YOUR view of transsexuality, we are haters, bigots and dehumanizers.

Okay. Transsexuals believe something about their body that's not true. So do people with eating disorders. Should we say that people who suffer from bulimia or anorexia should be accepted without question or we are haters, bigots and we are dehumanizing them? It is possible to love someone without loving the choices they are making?

Can you explain to me why anorexia and bulimia are considered "body dysmorphia" and transsexuality is not--other than a group of psychologists discovered one is in vogue and one is not?

i

A few excerpts:

isnt that what youre doing right now???

I think it is,,,

A few excerpts:

The problem here is the rhetoric. If we don't accept YOUR view of transsexuality, we are haters, bigots and dehumanizers.

Okay. Transsexuals believe something about their body that's not true. So do people with eating disorders. Should we say that people who suffer from bulimia or anorexia should be accepted without question or we are haters, bigots and we are dehumanizing them? It is possible to love someone without loving the choices they are making?

Can you explain to me why anorexia and bulimia are considered "body dysmorphia" and transsexuality is not--other than a group of psychologists discovered one is in vogue and one is not?
The problem here is willful ignorance and the denial of science.

Here.....facts:

“ Transgender individuals have a suicide rate of ~45% vs. the ~1.2% rate in the general population.” A Christian Doctor In Our Brave New Trans World

“Ten to 15 years after surgical reassignment, the suicide rate of those who had undergone sex-reassignment surgery rose to 20 times that of comparable peers.”
Sex Reassignment Doesn’t Work. Here Is the Evidence.

“We do know that the lifetime suicide attempt rate for transgender people is extraordinarily high.[1] [2] We also know that post transition, mental health comorbidities remain high....
[1] https://transequality.org/sites/...
Because they are marginalized , shamed, rejected and ridiculed before and after gender reassignment by people like you- You have blood on you hands

l
A perennial mistake that folks make is awarding an undeserved objectivity, trustworthiness and/or ability to make decisions for the entire public. Nowhere is this more evident that that awarded to politicians, economists, bureaucrats, and weathermen. But awarding same to those nominally known as ‘scientists’ and 'medical professionals' is surely a close second. Biases, preferences, politics and credit card debt all enter ‘scientist’s’ claims as do they any average citizen.
That explains a lot! You just write off whatever you hear that you don't like as phony fake news while being unwilling to critically evaluate each source and thereby learn something. Don't venture out of your comfort zone!

A few excerpts:

Absolutely. But enough about the trans activists.

A few excerpts:

isnt it you that is denying science by saying a man can be a women or a women a man???

I think you are,,,

Forum List

Back