Mother of Ohio State muslim knife attacker says son killed "for no reason"

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
I smell a lawsuit. These muslims are as bad as blacks at using courts to extort money from the taxpayers. The officials always cave in and give them millions of YOUR dollars. Remember Freddie Gray? His family got $6.4 million even though it was determined the city was not at fault.

Ohio State attacker buried; family still looking for answers

dec 2 2016 An 18-year-old who was shot and killed by an Ohio State University campus police officer, after he rammed a car into a crowd then stabbed several people, was buried Thursday afternoon.

Abdul Razak Ali Artan's body was washed, wrapped in white cloth and prayed over as part of an hour-long funeral service that included dozens of people at the Masjid Ibnu Taymiyah and Islamic Center on Mock Road on the North Side.

His mother kissed her son for the last time as his body was prepared for burial.

"She was crying, and said, 'I love you my son. I know they kill you for no reason,'" said Ahmed Sh. Ahmed, director of the mosque.

Since OSU faculty and students are still trying to figure out if it was 'terrorism' or not, they deserve to be sued for stupidity alone.

I smell a lawsuit. These muslims are as bad as blacks at using courts to extort money from the taxpayers. The officials always cave in and give them millions of YOUR dollars. Remember Freddie Gray? His family got $6.4 million even though it was determined the city was not at fault.

Ohio State attacker buried; family still looking for answers

dec 2 2016 An 18-year-old who was shot and killed by an Ohio State University campus police officer, after he rammed a car into a crowd then stabbed several people, was buried Thursday afternoon.

Abdul Razak Ali Artan's body was washed, wrapped in white cloth and prayed over as part of an hour-long funeral service that included dozens of people at the Masjid Ibnu Taymiyah and Islamic Center on Mock Road on the North Side.

His mother kissed her son for the last time as his body was prepared for burial.

"She was crying, and said, 'I love you my son. I know they kill you for no reason,'" said Ahmed Sh. Ahmed, director of the mosque.
Hard to believe they would go to court and argue that the perp should have been allowed to continue stabbing people

Meh.

Michigan fan, otherwise known as a terrorist.

This kind of shit needs to end. I'm sick and tired of these foreign fucks using our laws against us. We were warned that they were going to do this and we now see it happening.
Stop it or we'll stop it our damn selves and it wont be pretty.

If he couldn't take the punishment for doing what he is guilty of, he never should've done what he did in the first place and if his family doesn't get that, its their problem. Why should his life mean more than the lives of those that he crashed into and started stabbing?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last edited:

Forum List

Back