Bankers are happy

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Rubes not so much

In an interview with Bloombergon Wednesday, Tilson said of Trump's supporters, "I think Donald Trump conned them," pointing to the president-elect's frequent campaign-trail tirades against bankers' influence in Washington.

Tilson said he "can take glee" in knowing some Trump supporters might be disappointed by Trump's latest Cabinet picks.

In the last weeks of the election, Trump adopted the catchphrase "drain the swamp" as a declaration to rid Washington of insiders who are out of touch with ordinary Americans.

Tilson said he was relieved Trump appeared to be surrounding himself with bankers and businessmen, recalling that he was worried Trump "was going to do crazy things that would blow the system up."

Whitney Tilson on Trump's supporters: 'I think Donald Trump conned them'

Rubes not so much

In an interview with Bloombergon Wednesday, Tilson said of Trump's supporters, "I think Donald Trump conned them," pointing to the president-elect's frequent campaign-trail tirades against bankers' influence in Washington.

Tilson said he "can take glee" in knowing some Trump supporters might be disappointed by Trump's latest Cabinet picks.

In the last weeks of the election, Trump adopted the catchphrase "drain the swamp" as a declaration to rid Washington of insiders who are out of touch with ordinary Americans.

Tilson said he was relieved Trump appeared to be surrounding himself with bankers and businessmen, recalling that he was worried Trump "was going to do crazy things that would blow the system up."

I was worried Trump would put mostly politicians in his cabinet. Most politicians don't know their ass from their elbow.

Rubes not so much

I was worried Trump would put mostly politicians in his cabinet. Most politicians don't know their ass from their elbow.

Regretting your vote yet Hoss?

Bankers are the real politicians. The tools in congress are just employees.

I have a hard time believing that dumbass Donald will finish one term. Hell, I am still skeptical that he'll make it to inauguration day.

I have a hard time believing that dumbass Donald will finish one term. Hell, I am still skeptical that he'll make it to inauguration day.
You had a hard time believing he would win too

You had a hard time believing he would win too

I didn't know he had it in him to rig an election.

Either that, or I wasn't aware the "undercover trump voter" (more like pussy trump voter) was so high.

Rubes not so much

Regretting your vote yet Hoss?
Vote(s) my friend. Multiple votes.

15319263_1588284217852146_519469621323924719_n.jpg

Forum List

Back