Mother Mary is here to stay

We don't worship Mary. That's your error. That's why I wanted you to tell me in your own words what you believe we blasphemed. Please do tell me how I worship Mary.
`
Catholics "venerate" Mary. In fact, amongst the many Catholics I know, Marion devotion has never been stronger.
`

"Mary" is dead. The dead can do nothing for the living.

What's definetely nonsense, because the dead live in every word you are using. Besides love is a mighty bridge from all places and times to every form of the past and to every possible future as well here in our world and in all other worlds. And even the darkness is full of light.

Let me give you a concrete example: "Black is beautiful". Do you feel now something? What is it? Now I tell you: "Black is beautiful" was always an attribute of the Madonna. It is a very good thing that negroes use this formula for their freedom fight and the equality of all human beings. I know mother Mary is happy about. What do you feel now? Did this change something in your mind?

Madonna-Altoetting-800pix.jpg

"Nigra sum, sed formosa"
"Black am I, but beautiful."

Last edited:

What's definetely nonsense, because the dead live in every word you are using. Besides love is a mighty bridge from all places and times to every form of the past and to every possible future as well here in our world and in all other worlds. And even the darkness is full of light.

Let me give you a concrete example: "Black is beautiful". Do you feel now something? What is it? Now I tell you: "Black is beautiful" was always an attribute of the Madonna. It is a very good thing that negroes use this formula for their freedom fight and the equality of all human beings. I know mother Mary is happy about. What do you feel now? Did this change something in your mind?

"Nigra sum, sed formosa"

If you mean that the dead live in your mind, we agree. That is the only form of immortality. Seeking external, physical aid in this world through the office of the departed is a mental disorder.

"Nigra sum, sed formosa"

If you mean that the dead live in your mind, we agree.

Besides that I don't think the dead live in anyones mind: Who is "we"?

That is the only form of immortality.

You will lose everything when you will die - even your abilities to think and to remember other human beings. Catholics ask specially in case of death mother Mary for help. Every member of every serios religion understands very well what we are doing and also why we are doing this - completely independent from different concepts - but how to explain this to an atheists like you? Perhaps in this way: No one is able to fall deeper than into the hands of god. But Mary helps us to fall in more harmony and to land softer.

Seeking external, physical aid in this world through the office of the departed is a mental disorder.

Physics without the idea of eternal structures is nearly the same as physics without mathematics at all. Atheism (= a form of spiritual belief) is in your own words only another form of "mental disorder" too. Christians normally don't doubt that all human beings need a sane healing spiritual atmosphere and not a sick destructive [anti-]spiritual atmosphere.

Last edited:
Humans 'need' mature understanding of the universe. That comes from appreciating the scientific truths about the mind and physics. Maudlin sentimentality from the past will not stand up to the challenges our species faces.

Humans 'need' mature understanding of the universe. That comes from appreciating the scientific truths about the mind and physics. Maudlin sentimentality from the past will not stand up to the challenges our species faces.

I don't have the feeling you know a lot about religion, philosophy, science, epistemology and mathematics. I fear you are not only more common with the soldiers who crucified Jesus - you are also more common with the soldiers, who gave Socrates the cup of hemloc or the solidier, who killed Archimedes, because he did not understand why he painted his circles into the sand.

I don't have the feeling you know a lot about religion, philosophy, science, epistemology and mathematics. I fear you are not only more common with the soldiers who crucified Jesus - you are also more common with the soldiers, who gave Socrates the cup of hemloc or the solidier, who killed Archimedes, because he did not understand why he painted his circles into the sand.

Obviously, you cannot trust your feelings. Or, you confuse them with your projections.
Good luck, in any case.

Obviously, you cannot trust your feelings. Or, you confuse them with your projections.
Good luck, in any case.

Obviously you speak nonsense, whenever you have a chance to speak nonsense.

Good luck, in any case.

Obviously, it is nonsense to try to continue a conversation with you.
Farewell.

Good luck, in any case.

Obviously, it is nonsense to try to continue a conversation with you.
Farewell.

Obviously you had not only a little glue what you tried to speak about.

Virgo sola
Sola existente
En affuit angelus
Gabriel est
Est appalatus
Atque missus celitus
Clara facieque
Facieque dixit
Ave Maria

Cuncti simus Ave Maria
Concanentes Ave Maria

Clara facieque
Facieque dixit
Audite carissimi
En cocipies
Cocipies Maria
Ave Maria

Cuncti simus Ave Maria
Concanentes Ave Maria

Last edited:
@there4eyeM
Taz

¿United idiots of America?

God raped Mary.

Nazi, why do you still try to speak with me? What do you like to hear, although you are not able to hear? You know my answer. No need to repeat endless always only the same totally stupid sentences.

So you agree that Mary was raped. Good for you.

Why is to be an ugly asshole so imporant for you? Means this for you to be "great again"?

Last edited:
@there4eyeM
Taz

¿United idiots of America?

God raped Mary.

Nazi, why do you still try to speak with me? What do you like to hear, although you are not able to hear? You know my answer. No need to repeat endless always only the same totally stupid sentences.

So you agree that Mary was raped. Good for you.

Why is to be an ugly asshole so imporant for you? Means this for you to be "great again"?

Germany was never great.

Forum List

Back