Mother Breast-Feeding, Talking On Cell While Driving

xsited1

Agent P
Sep 15, 2008
Little Rock, AR
Associated Press
Published: February 28, 2009

KETTERING, Ohio—Police say an Ohio mother has been charged with child endangering after another driver reported she was breast-feeding and talking on the phone while driving.

The caller told police in suburban Dayton that he spotted the minivan-driving mother dropping off children at a school Thursday morning.

Officer Michael Burke says authorities used a license plate number to track down 39-year-old Genine Compton, who told them she was breast-feeding and wouldn’t let her child go hungry.

He says the child was younger than 2 years old.

Burke says the legal concern is that Compton had a child in her lap, not that she was breast-feeding in public.

He says she faces up to 180 days in jail and a $1,800 fine if convicted of the misdemeanor.

Driver: Mother Was Breast-Feeding, Talking On Cell While Driving | NBC4i.com

Breast feeding is a natural way to feed your child to give them all the nutrients they need.

Why you would endanger the child's life breast feeding while driving, AND talking on a cell phone,is just plain stupid.

Next thing you know she'll be giving the baby soy milk! :eek:

honey hush...dont you dare watch "last house on the left"....my husband nearly kicked the tv in...lots of yelling at me...i had no clue that scene was in there...all i knew was the movie was based on "virgin spring" i think was the orginal title of the movie....old old b/w movie...foreign movie...who knew

Associated Press
Published: February 28, 2009

KETTERING, Ohio—Police say an Ohio mother has been charged with child endangering after another driver reported she was breast-feeding and talking on the phone while driving.

The caller told police in suburban Dayton that he spotted the minivan-driving mother dropping off children at a school Thursday morning.

Officer Michael Burke says authorities used a license plate number to track down 39-year-old Genine Compton, who told them she was breast-feeding and wouldn’t let her child go hungry.

He says the child was younger than 2 years old.

Burke says the legal concern is that Compton had a child in her lap, not that she was breast-feeding in public.

He says she faces up to 180 days in jail and a $1,800 fine if convicted of the misdemeanor.

Driver: Mother Was Breast-Feeding, Talking On Cell While Driving | NBC4i.com

i was wondering why she didn't reply to my texts...

honey hush...dont you dare watch "last house on the left"....my husband nearly kicked the tv in...lots of yelling at me...i had no clue that scene was in there...all i knew was the movie was based on "virgin spring" i think was the orginal title of the movie....old old b/w movie...foreign movie...who knew

krug

sounds like she has her hands full, and needs the hubby to do the kid chores/duties....while they send her to a rest home or spa, or loony farm for a week or two, for a well needed break....!!! :eek:

Gotta wonder what else she can do while driving. :shock:

I saw somebody playing a trumpet once on the freeway while they were driving. He wasn't driving erratically at the time, amazingly enough. I notice that some people drive just fine while on the cell and some don't. I like to eat while I drive. It's much less distracting than getting fellatio while you drive...

Last edited:
Gotta admit, that takes talent...breast feeding while driving AND talking on the cell. Was it hands free?

The only one who might have been more talented was that idiot who mooned me while driving the freeway. He was tailgating me and as is my habit, I slowed down as he got closer, when he finally got the chance to pass me, he opened his door and mooned me out the door, all while driving his car.

At least he was only risking his own life.

Breast feeding is a natural way to feed your child to give them all the nutrients they need.

Why you would endanger the child's life breast feeding while driving, AND talking on a cell phone,is just plain stupid.

Next thing you know she'll be giving the baby soy milk! :eek:

If she had been feeding her baby soy milk, you can bet the misdemeanor would have been elevated to a felony!

Whatever was going on, the response of 'I'm not going to let my baby starve...' just shows that she needs help....not being able to rationalize that her baby had a better chance of dying along with her other children in the minivan, doing what she did, than by waiting an hour to feed her baby or...for her baby to suffer from starvation.

this is a huge sign that this irrationality should not be taken lightly....hopefully her husband realizes such and gets her help before we have another...tragic situation.

Forum List

Back