Anybody still think she did this for the babies?

Againsheila

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2008
Federal Way WA
http://www.mercurynews.com/breakingnews/ci_11802825

Octuplet mom spurns nurses' free baby care offer

Associated Press
Posted: 02/27/2009 04:55:04 PM PST

LOS ANGELES — The founder of a nonprofit nurses' group says the California mother of octuplets born last month allowed an offer of free, 24-hour care for the infants and six older children to lapse.

Linda Conforti-West, founder of Angels in Waiting, said today that Nadya Suleman appeared to lose interest in the group's proposal when she was told last week that a reality show and a biweekly press conference on the babies' condition was out of the question due to their fragile immune systems.

They guesstimate the hospital tab the good tax paying citizens of California will be hit for stands at around 5 million dollars.

Associated Press

LOS ANGELES — The founder of a nonprofit nurses' group says the California mother of octuplets born last month allowed an offer of free, 24-hour care for the infants and six older children to lapse.

Linda Conforti-West, founder of Angels in Waiting, said today that Nadya Suleman appeared to lose interest in the group's proposal when she was told last week that a reality show and a biweekly press conference on the babies' condition was out of the question due to their fragile immune systems.

It's just as I said, she don't give a shit about her Mom either..

Associated Press

Odd how when reality bumps into "reality TV" things just seem different.

She always did it for herself. She said, “That was always a dream of mine, to have a large family, a huge family, and I just longed for certain connections and attachments with another person that I really lacked, I believe, growing up.” She couldn't find 'connections' or 'attachments' with adults, so she had to manufacture a bunch of babies. She's like a person with 50 cats and no friends, but in this case she has humans.

Isn't this great? Suleman is unmarried, unemployed, lives with her parents and receives food stamps and other government assistance. She even had depression and suicidal thoughts while starting her "family." I fear for her kids. If she gets depressed or the court threatens to take them away, she might turn into Andrea Yates.

Hopefully, she makes all kinds of money from this so she can pay those hospital bills. She chose this, so I certainly don't have any sympathy for her.

She always did it for herself. She said, “That was always a dream of mine, to have a large family, a huge family, and I just longed for certain connections and attachments with another person that I really lacked, I believe, growing up.” She couldn't find 'connections' or 'attachments' with adults, so she had to manufacture a bunch of babies. She's like a person with 50 cats and no friends, but in this case she has humans.

Isn't this great? Suleman is unmarried, unemployed, lives with her parents and receives food stamps and other government assistance. She even had depression and suicidal thoughts while starting her "family." I fear for her kids. If she gets depressed or the court threatens to take them away, she might turn into Andrea Yates.

I used to have 50 cats, then I got out of the ranching business due to over regulation by the federal government.

Hopefully, she makes all kinds of money from this so she can pay those hospital bills. She chose this, so I certainly don't have any sympathy for her.

Yes, she chose this, those babies didn't. She turned down free 24 hour nursing care and a home because they wouldn't let her exploit the children. IMO, she's an unfit mother and the state should immediately start the proceedings to terminate her parental rights on ALL her children.

Yes, she chose this, those babies didn't. She turned down free 24 hour nursing care and a home because they wouldn't let her exploit the children. IMO, she's an unfit mother and the state should immediately start the proceedings to terminate her parental rights on ALL her children.

did you catch her on Dr. Phil?,,, she has a short circuit, is a master manipulator and you are probably right

Scary isn't it? When I first heard the story, I thought irresponsible, and then I heard she had six other children and my jaw hit the floor. I thought they must have money out the ying yang.... yeah right. No husband, no income, no nothing. I am still appalled. The doctors should lose his license and she should be ordered to undergo comprehensive psychiatric evaluation (after her many interviews which show she is imbalanced) before she is allowed to take those children home without anyone helping her care for those babies.

CaféAuLait;1071307 said:

Scary isn't it? When I first heard the story, I thought irresponsible, and then I heard she had six other children and my jaw hit the floor. I thought they must have money out the ying yang.... yeah right. No husband, no income, no nothing. I am still appalled. The doctors should lose his license and she should be ordered to undergo comprehensive psychiatric evaluation (after her many interviews which show she is imbalanced) before she is allowed to take those children home without anyone helping her care for those babies.

The fact that she turned down 24 hour nursing care AND a free house because they wouldn't let her exploit the children says a lot.

CaféAuLait;1071307 said:

The fact that she turned down 24 hour nursing care AND a free house because they wouldn't let her exploit the children says a lot.

It does indeed!

Did we ever figure out where a woman with no job and receiving food stamps got the money to pay for the fertility treatments?

Associated Press

I can't wait until the state takes away all of her children.

Forum List

Back