Most Science Is Crap

Science isn't a religion. We are using science right now by using micro processors and the internet, we aren't using smoke signals, mail or a dry erase board to communicate with, science gave us this, good science, good people that work hard and love what they do and want good hard FACTS.

Theory Of Evolution proves that statement true. Theres no way a human can birth a monkey. Its all made up garbage libtards force on kids to keep them away from the Bible
What came first, a baby human or adult human?
What came first, the ear drum, nerve to the brain, or the brain able to process the signal?

What came first, blood or the ability to clot only in wounds and not in veins?

Theory Of Evolution proves that statement true. Theres no way a human can birth a monkey. Its all made up garbage libtards force on kids to keep them away from the Bible
What came first, the ear drum, nerve to the brain, or the brain able to process the signal?

What came first, blood or the ability to clot only in wounds and not in veins?
Science can answer your questions can you answer mine? One question. What came first babies or adults?

I found it amusing, unintentionally. It was a SCIENTIFIC study. About fraud and negative reinforcement. Right? these things are eventually weeded out, you can say you found a Higgs boson or a inverse quark or bigfoot, you better damned well have the proof.

You make a hypothesis, then you go try and find out if it's true or not. Then if you think it's true you publish and then others try and prove you wrong.
Today a hypothesis is made, data is doctored to show what you want it to. Then you publish it and Obama hands you a $100M grant to determine the impacts of manmade global warming on bikini colors.

What came first, when there was nothing?
Answer my question

The answer to my question will answer yours.
You being afraid to admit what you believe is check mate for me. I know what you believe and it's ridiculous. When evolution makes sense and you make none don't wonder why it is taught in school and your hypothesis is kept out

Answer my question

You being afraid to admit what you believe is check mate for me. I know what you believe and it's ridiculous. When evolution makes sense and you make none don't wonder why it is taught in school and your hypothesis is kept out

I accept evolution, ya nit.

I also believe it is a mere part of a larger picture. How bout you?

Last edited:
You make a hypothesis, then you go try and find out if it's true or not. Then if you think it's true you publish and then others try and prove you wrong.
Today a hypothesis is made, data is doctored to show what you want it to. Then you publish it and Obama hands you a $100M grant to determine the impacts of manmade global warming on bikini colors.
Keep in mind God isn't a scientific theory. It's not even a basic theory. It's more of a hypothesis. You hypothesize there may be a God but you don't have any evidence so it's not even a good theory

Answer my question

I believe in evolution, ya nit.

I also believe it is a mere part of a larger picture. How bout you?
I thought you were dogging evolution.

I don't think evolution disproves God just religious creation stories.

Research is big business on all sides. The pressure put on researchers and scientists might get a little too much for them. However most scientists don't doctor what they have. They might take liberties with it, putting their own bias on it. However, like I said, this is how we move forwards.

Think about it the other way, Galileo came up with a theory, proved it, then was treated badly for going against what other people just "believed" or wanted to believe.

Is this better?

Forum List

Back