Mice flown in space show nascent liver damage

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Rethinking man's roll in space travel.....

space daily ^
In a discovery with implications for long-term spaceflight and future missions to Mars, a researcher at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus has found that mice flown aboard the space shuttle Atlantis returned to Earth with early signs of liver disease. "Prior to this study we really didn't have much information on the impact of spaceflight on the liver," said the study's lead author Karen Jonscher, PhD, an associate professor of anesthesiology and a physicist at CU Anschutz. "We knew that astronauts often returned with diabetes-like symptoms but they usually resolved quickly." But the prospect of liver damage raises...

Why the fuck should we send people to Mars in the first place? Just because it's there?

Maybe we could give an option to violent criminals on death row to go there. They'll probably be dead faster.

Why the fuck should we send people to Mars in the first place? Just because it's there?

Maybe we could give an option to violent criminals on death row to go there. They'll probably be dead faster.
Throughout all of human history, there has always been a large number of pussies that demand that humans shun ambition and stay inside the cave.

It's fitting that a religious nutjob with a "Muhammed" username would take that route.

Throughout all of human history, there has always been a large number of pussies that demand that humans shun ambition and stay inside the cave.

It's fitting that a religious nutjob with a "Muhammed" username would take that route.
I'm an atheist, you're an ignorant fool.

I'd say that Mars is the logical destination for anyone who thinks that CO2 is harmless.

I'd say that Mars is the logical destination for anyone who thinks that CO2 is harmless.
Fuck off.

You are just another extremely ignorant fool. You were probably brainwashed by the Al Gore cult. Are you still waiting in line to suck his dick?

Forum List

Back