Most Palestinians see fresh peace talks as error

Let's examine the veracity of this posting.
In virtually every Arab nation, the Arabs are murdering each other based on religious heritage and color of garb.
There are well over 1.2 billion Arabs.

With all of this inter-murdering taking place, the Arabs are apparently terrified of the 4 million Jews living in a relatively tiny geographical area.

Not to mention the fact that I explicitly, and PURPOSELY, detailed entering the Jordanian West Bank via JORDAN.
Of course, Jordan has roadblocks across their entire border to prevent these peace loving "Palestinians" from entering Jordan.
A simple detail that the ideological mind obviously did not detect.
What you fail to detect, are the over 500 roadblocks and checkpoints "within" the West Bank that makes it impossible to have a stable economy.

Let's examine the veracity of this posting.
In virtually every Arab nation, the Arabs are murdering each other based on religious heritage and color of garb.
There are well over 1.2 billion Arabs.

With all of this inter-murdering taking place, the Arabs are apparently terrified of the 4 million Jews living in a relatively tiny geographical area.

Not to mention the fact that I explicitly, and PURPOSELY, detailed entering the Jordanian West Bank via JORDAN.
Of course, Jordan has roadblocks across their entire border to prevent these peace loving "Palestinians" from entering Jordan.
A simple detail that the ideological mind obviously did not detect.
What you fail to detect, are the over 500 roadblocks and checkpoints "within" the West Bank that makes it impossible to have a stable economy.
Hell, they don't have enough LAND left to have a stable economy.

Certainly not enough contiguous land.

But their little experiment at nationhood was doomed from the start anyway.

Might as well go belly-up sooner rather than later.

This just accelerates an inevitable process.

And squeezes 'em across the border to Jordan and Lebanon sooner.

It's over.

Consolidation and mop-up operations continue...

It's over.

The world wouldn't let Hitler keep Poland and it won't let Israel keep the OPT's.

It's over.

The world wouldn't let Hitler keep Poland and it won't let Israel keep the OPT's.
Keep dreaming, Billy-Boy... keep dreaming...

It's over.

Keep dreaming, Billy-Boy... keep dreaming...

I have such sweet dreams of the coming fall of Zionism, you cannot even imagine!

It's over.

[

/quote]The world wouldn't let Hitler keep Poland and it won't let Israel keep the OPT's.

Who knows what will happen in the future, but many borders were changed since World War One.

List of national border changes since World War I - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Who knows what will happen in the future, but many borders were changed since World War One.

List of national border changes since World War I - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Except that Hitler changed all that. The world was so sick of what he did to the jews and other country's, that it created international law, the UN and the Nuremberg Principles, to prevent another WWII (and Holocaust) from ever happening again.

That's why we have the UN Charter, which presents the mechanism for solving disputes peacefully; International Humanitarian Law, which protects innocent civilians in times of war; and the Nuremberg Principles, which makes unprovoked aggression against a sovereign nation, the highest crime a nation can commit.

In Israel's case, not only as a member nation are they duty bound to honor the Charter, but showing total contempt and disdain for IHL, is shitting on the memory of all the victims of the Holocaust.

Except that Hitler changed all that. The world was so sick of what he did to the jews and other country's, that it created international law, the UN and the Nuremberg Principles, to prevent another WWII (and Holocaust) from ever happening again.

That's why we have the UN Charter, which presents the mechanism for solving disputes peacefully; International Humanitarian Law, which protects innocent civilians in times of war; and the Nuremberg Principles, which makes unprovoked aggression against a sovereign nation, the highest crime a nation can commit.

In Israel's case, not only as a member nation are they duty bound to honor the Charter, but showing total contempt and disdain for IHL, is shitting on the memory of all the victims of the Holocaust.

Even after World War II the map was changed. You and I are not fortune tellers so even if y ou keep babbling on about the UN, we still do not know what will happen in the long run. Funny how the world keeps quiet about lots of atrocities going on in different places. How many times do you hear about what is happening in China's occupation of Tibet. I never seem to catch any news about that so I guess the world is not paying attention.

Even after World War II the map was changed. You and I are not fortune tellers so even if y ou keep babbling on about the UN, we still do not know what will happen in the long run. Funny how the world keeps quiet about lots of atrocities going on in different places. How many times do you hear about what is happening in China's occupation of Tibet. I never seem to catch any news about that so I guess the world is not paying attention.
If you ever check out the UN website, you can see "all" the resolutions they issue on a regular basis. As an example, in one month, they might issue over a 100 resolutions. Only 5 will be on Israel. The rest will be on all these atrocities you keep referring to.

So no, they don't keep quiet. And AI is the same way.

If you ever check out the UN website, you can see "all" the resolutions they issue on a regular basis. As an example, in one month, they might issue over a 100 resolutions. Only 5 will be on Israel. The rest will be on all these atrocities you keep referring to.

So no, they don't keep quiet. And AI is the same way.

As far as the resolutions regarding Israel, even the Secretary General admitted that the UN was anti-Semitic. However, as I said before, we do not know what will happen in the future. The world economy can take a big hit and theb everyone will be in trouble. I don't like to make predictions because I feel I am not qualified to be a fortune teller. If I were a fortune teller, I would know which stocks to buy that will go up, up, up.

As far as the resolutions regarding Israel, even the Secretary General admitted that the UN was anti-Semitic. However, as I said before, we do not know what will happen in the future. The world economy can take a big hit and theb everyone will be in trouble. I don't like to make predictions because I feel I am not qualified to be a fortune teller. If I were a fortune teller, I would know which stocks to buy that will go up, up, up.
That would be the derivative market.

Hedge fund managers can make upwards of $37,000/hr.

I hate our financial industry more than I hate Israel.

I hate Bear Stearns, AIG and Goldman Sachs, more than I hate Netanyahu.

Don't get me started on those fuckers!

first off it was never Palestine land it was always owned by someone else second Israel was rightfully given to the Jews by the united nations and the other parts of Israel was occupied obtained from the spoils of war that Israel wasn't the aggressor

when you are the aggressor in a war and you lose that war there is consequences just ask Germany and Japan. should we give all the land back to Germany and Japan they had before they lost ww2

The UN did not give Israel any land.

The Palestinians never lost a war with Israel.

the land of Israel was under British control after ww1 and stayed under their control after ww2 it was bought by the Jews soon after and sanctioned by the UN and reconized as the Jewish state of Israel the land that the Palestine was occupying was under Syrian and Egypt control when Syria and Egypt attacked Israel and lost they lost some of their territory along Israel's border

question why wasn't the Palestinian try to win their independents when that land they are occupying was under Syrian control why did they wait till Israel gained control of that land from the spoils of war

Go back to school.

first off it was never Palestine land it was always owned by someone else second Israel was rightfully given to the Jews by the united nations and the other parts of Israel was occupied obtained from the spoils of war that Israel wasn't the aggressor

when you are the aggressor in a war and you lose that war there is consequences just ask Germany and Japan. should we give all the land back to Germany and Japan they had before they lost ww2
Holding onto land seized in a war has been illegal since the end of WWII.

Only if you was the aggressor of that war Israel was attacked unprovoked

Also how then did N.Vietnam able to keep all of S. Vietnam and then recognized as a sovereign nation of Vietnam by the UN if they illegally did so

By whom?

Just heard a discussion about that on the radio a couple days ago.

The latest count there were almost 40, not 500. Do you just pick numbers out of your hat? :cuckoo:
No, I research my topic and I am honest with my findings...
There are now 580 permanent “points of closure” throughout the West bank, from trenches and other obstacles to manned checkpoints.
...you should try it sometime.

Here's one of those checkpoints, with your Berlin Wall prison in the background.

I showed you there were 40 checkpoints, not 500 as you said and even your own link states 40 checkpoints.

Forum List

Back