Most Palestinians see fresh peace talks as error

When you know the story you can comment, but as you don't then you cannot.
I know the story. I saw some IDF prick fire tear gas at people harvesting olives.

It doesn't matter how many bullshit excuses you come up with, it doesn't change what you see in the video.

Stop trying to show Israel in a bad light in every single opportunity you can find.
Stop trying to put lipstick on a pig.

Israel is putting themselves in a bad light by committing all these atrocities.

And the fact you can't speak out against these purely evil acts, shows just how sick your society is.

Again, you should not comment on a story you know nothing about. It could be some people were stealing others' olives, it could be anything. The fact you rush headlong into condemnation of the IDF, just as you did with the 'Palestinian farmers' video shows you need to stick to what is obvious, not what you can twist to appear obvious.

Again, you should not comment on a story you know nothing about. It could be some people were stealing others' olives, it could be anything. The fact you rush headlong into condemnation of the IDF, just as you did with the 'Palestinian farmers' video shows you need to stick to what is obvious, not what you can twist to appear obvious.
Everything you need to see is right there in the videos.

And you're just trying to come up with bullshit excuses, because you're an irresponsible piece of shit.

I amazed that all of the oil rich Arab countries don't contribute a penny to entering the Jordanian West Bank from the Jordanian side and building a beautiful nation for their downtrodden brothers.

Why hate a person for their views?
If I hate the Nazis for the way they treated the jews, then I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't hate you for your treatment of the Palestinian's.

Because their "hate" and your "hate" is the same "hate" and I'm sick of it.

There isn't anything the Israeli's could do to the Pals that you would object to.

And by the time 1939 rolled around, average Germans felt the same way about the jews.

I amazed that all of the oil rich Arab countries don't contribute a penny to entering the Jordanian West Bank from the Jordanian side and building a beautiful nation for their downtrodden brothers.

If they can claim aid via taxes from other nations then why should the rich Arab countries give anything. The Middle East nations do not have our Western mentality. They have a different outlook on things.

How the fuck could they do that, when there is over 500 roadblocks and checkpoints restricting the freedom of movement for Palestinian's in the West Bank?

How the fuck could they do that, when there is over 500 roadblocks and checkpoints restricting the freedom of movement for Palestinian's in the West Bank?

Like those solar panels that Germany gave to a Palestinian village...Has Israel bulldozed those yet?

When you know the story you can comment, but as you don't then you cannot.
I know the story. I saw some IDF prick fire tear gas at people harvesting olives.

It doesn't matter how many bullshit excuses you come up with, it doesn't change what you see in the video.

Stop trying to show Israel in a bad light in every single opportunity you can find.
Stop trying to put lipstick on a pig.

Israel is putting themselves in a bad light by committing all these atrocities.

And the fact you can't speak out against these purely evil acts, shows just how sick your society is.

Anyone is free to sign up for updates by email from Rabbis For Human Rights here.

You can read all about each Israeli attack upon olive harvesters as they happen.

If you are in Israel, you can even volunteer to be at an olive harvest personally and witness all that happens with your own eyes.

Rabbis for Human RightsJoin our site and get E-Mail Updates | Rabbis for Human Rights

The latest count there were almost 40, not 500. Do you just pick numbers out of your hat? :cuckoo:

Checkpoints

"In September 2013, there were 99 fixed checkpoints in the West Bank.*59 are internal checkpoints, located well within the West Bank. These checkpoints include 17 in Area H2 in Hebron, where there are Israeli settlement enclaves. 33 of all internal checkpoints are regularly staffed.*40 of the fixed checkpoints are the last inspection point before entering Israel, although most are located a few kilometers east of the Green Line, or just outside the entrance to Jerusalem. 33 of these checkpoints are staffed regularly. Some have been completely or partially privatized, and several are staffed by armed civilian guards employed by private security companies under supervision of the Crossing Directorate of the Ministry of Defense.In addition, the military erects hundreds of surprise flying checkpoints along West Bank roads."

*Checkpoints, Physical Obstructions, and Forbidden Roads | B'Tselem

Checkpoints

"In September 2013, there were 99 fixed checkpoints in the West Bank.*59 are internal checkpoints, located well within the West Bank. These checkpoints include 17 in Area H2 in Hebron, where there are Israeli settlement enclaves. 33 of all internal checkpoints are regularly staffed.*40 of the fixed checkpoints are the last inspection point before entering Israel, although most are located a few kilometers east of the Green Line, or just outside the entrance to Jerusalem. 33 of these checkpoints are staffed regularly. Some have been completely or partially privatized, and several are staffed by armed civilian guards employed by private security companies under supervision of the Crossing Directorate of the Ministry of Defense.In addition, the military erects hundreds of surprise flying checkpoints along West Bank roads."

B'Tselem are known to lie and twist. I would rather take Israel's figures. After all, Israel administers the checkpoints.

Reality check: The truth behind crossings in Judea and Samaria

I think there is something wrong with Rabbis For Human Rights website presently. I have read articles on their site about the olive harvest that are not presently accessible .

Btselem is an award winning and credible organization.

It is Zionist posters here who it has been proven over and over again both lie and twist the truth.

Checkpoints

"In September 2013, there were 99 fixed checkpoints in the West Bank.*59 are internal checkpoints, located well within the West Bank. These checkpoints include 17 in Area H2 in Hebron, where there are Israeli settlement enclaves. 33 of all internal checkpoints are regularly staffed.*40 of the fixed checkpoints are the last inspection point before entering Israel, although most are located a few kilometers east of the Green Line, or just outside the entrance to Jerusalem. 33 of these checkpoints are staffed regularly. Some have been completely or partially privatized, and several are staffed by armeud civilian guards employed by private security companies under supervision of the Crossing Directorate of the Ministry of Defense.In addition, the military erects hundreds of surprise flying checkpoints along West Bank roads."

So far, that seems to be about the right number to effectively control "Palestinian" Arab terrorists from committing atrocities against Israeli citizens.

Let's examine the veracity of this posting.
In virtually every Arab nation, the Arabs are murdering each other based on religious heritage and color of garb.
There are well over 1.2 billion Arabs.

With all of this inter-murdering taking place, the Arabs are apparently terrified of the 4 million Jews living in a relatively tiny geographical area.

Not to mention the fact that I explicitly, and PURPOSELY, detailed entering the Jordanian West Bank via JORDAN.
Of course, Jordan has roadblocks across their entire border to prevent these peace loving "Palestinians" from entering Jordan.
A simple detail that the ideological mind obviously did not detect.

In virtually every Arab nation, the Arabs are murdering each other based on religious heritage and color of garb.

With all of this inter-murdering taking place, the Arabs are apparently terrified of the 4 million Jews living in a relatively tiny geographical area.

Not to mention the fact that I explicitly, and PURPOSELY, detailed entering the Jordanian West Bank via JORDAN.
Of course, Jordan has roadblocks across their entire border to prevent these peace loving "Palestinians" from entering Jordan.

What hate filled nonsensical garbage that was!

Is that really the best you can do?

What hate filled nonsensical garbage that was!

Is that really the best you can do?

There's no Arab Spring?
The Sudanese Moslems are not murdering Christians?
Iran is not lead by a Totalitarian dictators?
Your response is weak.

Stay focused and explain why oil rich Arab nations can't enter the Jordanian West Bank from the Jordanian side and create a West Bank Paradise.
Stay focused.

Forum List

Back