Killers of Natan Zada get only 2 years behind bars

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
The Haifa District Court sentenced three of the attackers of Jewish terrorist Eden Natan Zada to two years in prison. In August 2005, Natan Zada murdered four Shfaram residents and was beaten to death by an angry mob. Two other defendants also received jail time, while one was given probation.

Meanwhile, hundreds of Shfaram residents demonstrated outside the court as the sentence was being handed down.

Defendants in Natan Zada lynching get 2 years in prison - Israel News, Ynetnews

-----------

Awful discrimination! Yoram Shkolnik, a Jew that shot a cuffed Palestinian in an exactly similar situation, was sent to life imprisonment, why do they get only 2 years? no justice here at all!

Someone had to stop the murdering Jewish terrorist, the Zionazi government refused to protect the people from him.

Someone had to stop the murdering Jewish terrorist, the Zionazi government refused to protect the people from him.

Say, Mrs. Sherri, can you tell us how the Muslim governments protect the people in their countries from the murdering Muslim Nazi-like terrorists. After all, your friends are so busy car and suicide bombing on a constant basis, and many innocent people, mainly other Muslims, are being taken out. Doesn't this bother you at all? Gosh, your friends even beheaded some Italian workers in Iraq recently. Perhaps their heads should be sent to you as souvenirs so you could admire their handiwork each day..

Israel prefers to shoot inocent people
The Lillehammer affair was the killing by Mossad agents of an innocent Moroccan waiter, Ahmed Bouchiki, in Lillehammer, Norway on July 21, 1973.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lillehammer_affair

Joey is going to be honest with us and tell us how he gets a kick out of learning that someone has been beheaded or their throat slits. Strange how Joey doesn't mention that Muslim snipers are taking out people in Syria, even children.

I mentioned the murder of a Moroccan waiter by Mostsad, they also got two year sentences

I mentioned the murder of a Moroccan waiter by Mostsad, they also got two year sentences

Joey, I have read of instances where it is in and right out like a revolving door for Muslim killers. Speaking of Morocco, surely you must remember that case of that young Moroccan man who was tortured and murdered by Muslims in, I believe, France.

And speaking of shooting people in the back, how can you completely ignore how the Egyptians have shot many of those from poor Muslim countries trying to sneak into Israel?

Are you intentionally saying things without checking first?:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Natan Zada was caught and cuffed by Israeli cops after he killed those people.

What the mob did, those bloodthirsty beasts, was to tear him from the cops hands and then torturing him to death.

which is not any different from his action of terrorism.

All involved, him, and those who killed him, are terrorists.

They should sit 20 years in jail, not only 2~!

Last edited:

What the mob did, those bloodthirsty beasts, was to tear him from the cops hands and then torturing him to death.

I believe it was you who said "terrorists should be shot on sight" or something like that. I'm sure it was.

Is your objection that the cops didn't shoot him?

Correct me if I am wrong, but weren't the families of those shot dead by Natan-Zada denied the normal compensation awarded to Israeli terror victims because Natan-Zada was not a member of any terrorist organization according to the Israeli Defense Ministry, which only considers it an act of terrorism if the attacker is a member of an enemy force against Israel.

Whew...

Now, let is discuss the practice of law and the dispensation of justice...unless of course you would rather accuse me of being someone else or call me names and insult me, which seems to be the most popular form of argument in these parts.

Joey, I have read of instances where it is in and right out like a revolving door for Muslim killers. Speaking of Morocco, surely you must remember that case of that young Moroccan man who was tortured and murdered by Muslims in, I believe, France.

And speaking of shooting people in the back, how can you completely ignore how the Egyptians have shot many of those from poor Muslim countries trying to sneak into Israel?

I expect there will come a day when you use the acts of the most despotic and ruthless of serial killers to defend Israeli viciousness.

Last edited:

That is just the Zionist version of the story.

I expect there will come a day when you use the acts of the most depotic and ruthless of serial killers to defend Israeli viciousness.

Since this happens to be the Middle East forum, I wonder if there will ever be a day when you discuss what is happening in other parts of the Middle East where people are being killed for their religious beliefs. You were always obsessed with what Israel was doing but never what is happening elsewhere, not even when Catholics are being murdered for their religion. Maybe you can spare some time and hear what the Pope is saying about Christianity in the Middle East.

I'm shocked to find Lip-push seeking justice for a mass murdering zionist.

Say, Mrs. Sherri, can you tell us how the Muslim governments protect the people in their countries from the murdering Muslim Nazi-like terrorists. After all, your friends are so busy car and suicide bombing on a constant basis, and many innocent people, mainly other Muslims, are being taken out. Doesn't this bother you at all? Gosh, your friends even beheaded some Italian workers in Iraq recently. Perhaps their heads should be sent to you as souvenirs so you could admire their handiwork each day..

LOL...Now I understand why Sherri calls you "Hossfly" and v.v.

I believe it was you who said "terrorists should be shot on sight" or something like that. I'm sure it was.

Is your objection that the cops didn't shoot him?

If the cops would have felt danger or violence from him, I'd have been happy if they would have shot him. What he did is disgusting, that cannot be changed and doesn't deserve any prize. He killed innocent people.

Which doesn't change the fact that those who killed him were in no place to do so, he was in the hands of security forces and justice was to be done by them and them alone. They have no place in intervening.

They should pay for their stupidity for life.

I'm shocked to find Lip-push seeking justice for a mass murdering zionist.

I don't seek justice for him, you idiot. This man is dead.

I'm seeking justice for the community, which shouldn't be run by an angry mob.

Get the picture?:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back