Most important fact of all about ISIS

But then the same people who argue for less taxes are the same people who support the healthcare and it's 3% GDP wastage on corruption.

dear, Republicans support capitalist health care wherein the prices would be 20% of what they are today and life expectancy would be 10-20 years longer.

ISIS has become the new Benghazi. Just mention it in the thread title, and bash away at your desired target.

ISIS has turned liberals into neocons!! For Hillary to get elected she will have to prove she's not a wimpy woman!

dear, if you cut taxes in half you would for most intents and purposes cut govt size in half.
Did someone tell you that govt grows as taxes are cut? Slow?

But that doesn't mean they're the same thing.
If you claim to be for smaller govt and yet support imposing yourself on other people, this isn't smaller govt.

While lower taxes are wanted, they still want to pay MORE taxes on things like the military and on increasing the size of the prison population, while decreasing taxes for other things that they deem not relevant to their own lives.

they needed very little then as China is now discovering with 1.4 billion people that the less govt is has the better off it is. Isn't thinking fun? China instantly eliminated 40% of world poverty by simply switching to Republican capitalism away from big govt liberalism. Got it now?

Not at all. I'm finding it hard to understand where you're getting your "facts" from here.

China Government Spending 1952-2014 Data Chart Calendar Forecast

china-government-spending.png

So THIS in your opinion is China discovering that less govt is better? Really? HOW?

Or this. US govt budget in blue, Chinese govt budget in black. Okay, remember China has a population 4-5 times bigger than the US.

The Chinese govt is finding that spending LOTS of money, especially on the military and police, is how you keep yourself in power.

Oh, and they also realised that debt is a great thing too.

The reality is, China increased its GDP, productivity and so on by simply not having a lunatic in charge. Mao hated intellectuals, every time something when wrong he blamed someone for his own mistakes and got rid of them. He'd change policy time and again, making policies contradictory to the previous policy, and those implementing the previous policy would get it.
That wasn't "big government liberalism" in any shape or form. It wasn't even Communism, it wasn't any type of government that gets on government type charts, because it was just whimsical and insane. Don't try and pretend it was liberalism.

When Deng XiaoPing got in charge he wanted the economy to grow, so he put in policies to make that happen. Not much different to the US, nor to the UK with it's liberal NHS, or to other countries in the world that have liberal or conservative policies.

1) people will often resort to perfecting religious practices to appease angry Gods as ISIS is doing now

2) they get paid plenty for their oil based on world free market oil price, not based on imperialism

3) they are backward only because liberals have prevented them from adopting capitalist values by blunting the shot heard around the world. Liberalism is a growing cancer on the world.

I'm sorry but what are you talking about?

ISIS are not appeasing angry Gods.

As for the money they're getting from selling oil, I doubt that's anywhere near the money they get from US allies who are spending money on these people.

ISIS Receiving Funding From U.S. Allies - Business Insider

"ISIS Is Likely Receiving Funding From People Living In Countries Allied With The US"

As for why they are backwards, I'm going to have to give you a history lesson. Remember, people lived there before the Iraq war in 2003, and even before the Kuwait war in 1991, and even before WW2 and even before Iraq was made a country by the British. Okay, I'm being sarcastic, so I'll stick to the real situation.

They haven't been prevented from adopting capitalist "values" by liberalism.

The main reason they are backwards is imperialism and the impact this had on Islam.

th

Muslim countries.

colonialism_imperialism_world_map_by_saint_tepes-d6hs9h8.png

Look at the Muslim countries, then look at the imperial map. A lot of pink and blue there. What does this say?

Most Muslim countries were either occupied by the British or the French.

Take Iraq, the British made the country and appointed a Saudi as king. Egypt had a puppet govt, British India was controlled by the British. In all cases they were there for a reason, to make money. They impoverished the people and made themselves rich.

Now, what happened when the British and the French left? Disaster is generally what happened. You can't just build from nothing and expect to get to high levels really quickly. The imposition on democracy didn't help either.

The Cold War was a massive problem for these countries. Being pushed and pulled, with money going to whoever sided with either side, and this money being sent without any sense of reality. Often it was pocketed by the ruler and sent to a Swiss bank account. The US didn't care, the USSR didn't care, as long as they go support for their view.

I was in Egypt in 2001 and was visiting someone. They had a friend who worked in a school funded by the US, and they taught anti-American stuff. Proper education was not considered. You have to ask why this was. Why was the US funding such schools in the first place?
The reality is if you go back to British intervention in Afghanistan when they realised they could never beat the British, but they could fight a guerrilla war using Jihad. Jihad then spread as a form of fighting imperialism and continues today much stronger.

Countries that have to fight for themselves often have stronger systems in place.Those that have something forced upon them will hate their system. Like Iraq with it's American supported government that clearly isn't doing a good job.

If you think it's about liberals preventing these people from being capitalist, you've wrong.

It's not magic, conservatard, it's science. Do you understand now?

dear, if liberalism is science why did the Great Depression last 10 years and lead to world war, why is Obama's recovery the worst since the Great Depression, why did the Great Society amount to a near genocide against American Blacks, and why did China switch to conservative capitalism after liberalism had slowly starved 60 million human beings to death?

Isn't thinking fun?

The Depression happened because of unrestrained capitalism.
This current recession is the worst since then because, if you have a look a recession cycles, the longer the good times go on for, the harder the fall.
LNS14000000_407730_1409112991716.gif

The recession should have been worse around 2002, but it was allowed to be small, which then pushed the economic recession this time to be much worse.

But again you make your claims about China which are not true.

ISIS are not appeasing angry Gods.

actually they are. Throughout history very very down trodden people have figured that they deserved their fate for disobeying God. Hence, they would observe very strict religious practices to show their renewed and extreme obeisance to their God. This is what extreme Islam is all about.

The Depression happened because of unrestrained capitalism.

THe Depression happened because the money supply, prices, and banks shrank by 1/3 thanks to liberal mismanagement.

As a typical liberal lack the IQ to to know what monetary policy is, let alone to comment on the Great Depression. You may ask questions though.

LNS14000000_407730_1409112991716.gif

The recession should have been worse around 2002, but it was allowed to be small, which then pushed the economic recession this time to be much worse.

can the pure idiot liberal say who or what "allowed" it to be small and what intelligent person anywhere on earth agrees with him.

But again you make your claims about China which are not true.

can the frigidweirdo liberal say what claim in not true and why be believes it is not true?

Notice a liberal has to be asked to think. It does not occur to him when left to his own defective devices.

"Lawd have mercy, dat central gubmint sho is bad! I'm glad mah Founders warned us about it by creating one fo' us!"

dear, the one they created was very very tiny, about 1% the size of todays on an inflation adjusted per capita basis. Sorry to rock your world.

actually they are. Throughout history very very down trodden people have figured that they deserved their fate for disobeying God. Hence, they would observe very strict religious practices to show their renewed and extreme obeisance to their God. This is what extreme Islam is all about.

Is it? Sounds like you are looking at extremist Islam from a long way away with a distorted telescope.

I'm not saying that these guys who are leading this aren't religious, I'm saying their primary focus in all of this is very similar to almost all other "freedom fighters"/"terrorists". Almost all of those that fall into one or the other of these groups have been maltreated in some way.
Extremist Islam has been on a path that started with British and French imperialism. This was a massive turning point in the history of Islam which could have gone more secular like Turkey has mostly done, but because of constant problems with Christian countries it needed to fight back.

THe Depression happened because the money supply, prices, and banks shrank by 1/3 thanks to liberal mismanagement.

As a typical liberal lack the IQ to to know what monetary policy is, let alone to comment on the Great Depression. You may ask questions though.

What? So, banks had liberal management, or are you saying that because of the govt's mismanagement of banks they shrank 1/3.

Also, I really don't see how liberal + insult actually advances your argument. It actually doesn't. You make a simple statement and then an insult and expect what exactly?

can the frigidweirdo liberal say what claim in not true and why be believes it is not true?

Notice a liberal has to be asked to think. It does not occur to him when left to his own defective devices.

Well if you read the previous post I used more words explain why than you have used in all your replies. You are welcome to read my reply in previous post and respond.

If you think it's about liberals preventing these people from being capitalist, you've wrong.

can you say why? Notice, a liberal has to be reminded that a reason is necessary. Left to his own devices it won't even occur to him.

You want ME to give you a reason when you have clearly given no reasons in all your replies?

Er....... seriously?

can you say why? Notice, a liberal has to be reminded that a reason is necessary. Left to his own devices it won't even occur to him.

You want ME to give you a reason when you have clearly given no reasons in all your replies?

Er....... seriously?

ISIS is liberal in that it supports a powerful, magical central govt that somehow will do wonderful things. This, obviously, is the opposite POV that led our Founders to write the Constitution.

Islamic ISIS is truly Satanic, demonic activity masquerading as sectarian violence. And don't let the analysts -- or the administration -- mislead you. No matter what the U.S. State Department insists, ISIS does represent a religion: Islam. The chaos, mayhem, destruction, devastation, suffering, and grief are the products of that demented ideology followed to its purposed conclusion. HL

Forum List

Back