Most important fact of all about ISIS

f you mean that Johnson's government programs didn't work, that's because he had to deal with Wrongpublican obstructionists that have been trying to limit the scope of and completely repeal all of those programs from day one. Even in 2014, "let the poor suffer" remains a major plank in the Wrongpublican platform.

Oh so you must mean the civil rights bills Johnson blocked,along with most Dems for years,those wrongrepublicans at it again.

"Lybyryls are responsible for all the world's wars"? Really?.

Yes

Alright, what lybyryls are responsible for the War of 1812, the Seven Years' War, the Hundred Years' War, the Opium Wars, the Seminole War, the War of the Roses, the Third Crusade, the Great Patriotic War, the Sepoy Mutiny, the Mexican-American War, and the U.S. Civil War?

Hitler Stalin Mao Tojo, for example.

You're already wrong. Hitler was anything but a lybyryl--he was a white supremacist who used private meetings with big corporations to get them to, on a voluntary basis, give their workers raises, time off, and better working conditions. A real lybyryl would've taken over those companies rather than allowing the scourge of capitalism to continue to exploit the workers of the world. Hitler was libertardian capitalist scum.

Those who love powerful central govt will always want to control more powerful central govts that rule over more and more countries. Do you understand now. Conservatives want freedom from central govt.

So you favor the abolition of the U.S. Constitution, which by your own admission instituted a central government. I'm glad that we can agree on something.

Now you understand what our Founders stood for and why.

I'm well aware what the Founding patriarchal scum stood for, and it wasn't what you're saying it was. Unless you can show me a single historical document showing any of them--even one--referring to himself as a conservative, you're a damned liar. By the way, that magical sky wizard you call "god" hates liars even more than he hates gay people. See you in "Hell," I guess.

deary, you're confusing sectarians with theorcrats, but thanks for sharing your abortion of history.

abortion?? Can you put your thinking into words or must you admit as a typical liberal you lack the IQ to defend what you say?
dearie, you started the name calling and the hyperbole was in your op. Your concept of history is an abortion of education.

You're already wrong. Hitler was anything but a lybyryl--he was a white supremacist who used private meetings with big corporations to get them to, on a voluntary basis, give their workers raises, time off, and better working conditions. A real lybyryl would've taken over those companies rather than allowing the scourge of capitalism to continue to exploit the workers of the world. Hitler was libertardian capitalist scum.

Do you read your own posts? Are you 12?

This make no sense what so ever

f you mean that Johnson's government programs didn't work, that's because he had to deal with Wrongpublican obstructionists.

dear, Johnson's programs were fully implemented and brought about a near genocide among American blacks. They destroyed the black family, imprisoned the men, and caused the kids to be raised in poor broken ghetto hip hop homes.

When Republicans forced Clinton to "end welfare as we know it" by making it workfare fully half decided they no longer needed welfare!! Are you getting it now?

Last edited:
Yeah, religious fundamentalists are liberals.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

The key fact about ISIS is they are sick sadistic bastards that need to be destroyed.

correction, they are powerful and growing because they attract people to the liberal idea of a powerful magical central govt. If liberals hadn't opposed the American idea of freedom from big liberal govt ISIS Hitler Stallin Mao Tojo, Pol Pot would have been impossible.

Simple enough for you?
Yeah I don't really think anyone including ISIS would consider them liberal thinkers or having a liberal ideology.

Yeah, religious fundamentalists are liberals.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

dear, those who want powerful central government are liberals. Do you know why conservatives are opposed to r Obamacare and conservatives not?? This thinking started with Aristotle Cicero Locke Jefferson. Do you understand now?

Last edited:
Yeah I don't really think anyone including ISIS would consider them liberal thinkers or having a liberal ideology.

dear, from Aristotle forward liberal has meant in favor of powerful magical central govt. Whether Stalin or ISIS its identical which explains why our founders gave us freedom from both. Do you understand now?

ISIS was created by the West and Sunni Muslim Nations in the region. They were created to 'Regime Change' Assad in Syria. Their money and weapons didn't just magically appear. It was provided to them. This is the awful Blow Back on that.

ISIS was created by the West and Sunni Muslim Nations in the region. They were created to 'Regime Change' Assad in Syria. Their money and weapons didn't just magically appear. It was provided to them. This is the awful Blow Back on that.

dear, the question is: do they like powerful central government? Does our Constitution prevent powerful central government?

Well other than you do admit liberals do want to just take over

dear, from Aristotle forward liberal has meant in favor of powerful magical central govt. Whether Stalin or ISIS its identical which explains why our founders gave us freedom from both. Do you understand now?
What I understand is you have gone somewhat off the rails on this one it's clear we are not going to agree on this so I'm going to move on and let others continue this with you.

Well other than you do admit liberals do want to just take over

dear please try good english so we know what you mean?

What I understand is you have gone somewhat off the rails on this one it's clear we are not going to agree on this so I'm going to move on and let others continue this with you.

translation: I have learned my position is irrational so i'll leave gracefully

Forum List

Back