Political Discussion . Worthwhile or Futile ?

It was an opinion..(and you're in the 33%)

mmm. perhaps I should start a thread on angry afternoon drunks

The trick is to remove the blame game and remove the party politics and just talk issues. Sometimes just a part of an issue infact.

There will always be different ideas on how to do things. Heck, I agree the fear of starvation is needed and I believe a good amount of welfare is needed to keep folks from kidnapping the rich for ransom. So, I am not opposed to listening. Things like constant name calling of folks makes ppl dig their heels in though. When I see an anti conservative or anti liberal rant in someone's signature I don't expect them to be very open minded though.

The trick is to remove the blame game and remove the party politics and just talk issues. Sometimes just a part of an issue infact.

There will always be different ideas on how to do things. Heck, I agree the fear of starvation is needed and I believe a good amount of welfare is needed to keep folks from kidnapping the rich for ransom. So, I am not opposed to listening. Things like constant name calling of folks makes ppl dig their heels in though. When I see an anti conservative or anti liberal rant in someone's signature I don't expect them to be very open minded though.

Or if someone starts a thread with ___________ can't do anything right and never have

well you know that person isn't interested in any discussion.

Forum List

Back