Most important fact of all about ISIS

Shall I give a list of dictators the US has supported now?

No dear not a list. We are the world's moral, intellectual and physical policeman and as such the source of civilization on earth. If you lack the IQ to see this please present to us the most substantive mistake we have made to drive home your point. Thanks.

So, supporting Saudi Arabia makes you moral huh?
Helping a coup d'etat against Hugo Chavez, democratically elected leader of Venezuela, and replacing him with unelected leaders is moral?

Seeing as you love to insult people rather too easily, I can see this has more to do with your twisted morals than anything else.
Civilised huh? Really?

Why don't you stop insulting, and actually start using your brain, instead of telling everyone how dumb they are? It doesn't exactly do wonders to enhance your reputation.

The most important fact about ISIS is that they're likely the most over-hyped threat in history. They've become a Warmonger's wet dream. They're being used by the usual suspects to rush us into more intervention and war. If the People of that region don't want ISIS, they'll handle it. It's not our war. It's time to end this Permanent State of War the Globalist Elites have us stuck in. It's time to come home.

dear, I said on a per capita basis. See what I mean about a liberal not being too bright?

So you think insulting is bright? Really?

Is this your argument? An insult? Waste of time, waste of space.

dear, I said "per capita" but you lacked the IQ to know what per capita meant so presented a non sensical liberal response. Why not reread again; with comprehension this time?
why not look up meaning and start your argument again?

Shall I give a list of dictators the US has supported now?

No dear not a list. We are the world's moral, intellectual and physical policeman and as such the source of civilization on earth. If you lack the IQ to see this please present to us the most substantive mistake we have made to drive home your point. Thanks.

So, supporting Saudi Arabia makes you moral huh?

Dear, USA is worlds moral, physical, and intellectual policeman and as such the source of civilization on earth. If you disagree, as a typical braindead liberal would, please present our most substantive mistake.

ISIS is that they're likely the most over-hyped threat in history..

stupid stupid stupid!! They have 1000 times the capability of OBL. You must think before you post!!

They've become a Warmonger's wet dream. Just another flavor of the week Boogeyman for you to fear and hate. If the People of that region don't want ISIS, they'll do something about it. It's not our war.

stupid stupid stupid!! They have 1000 times the capability of OBL and are 10 times more deadly even by OBL's standards. You must think before you post!!

They've become a Warmonger's wet dream. Just another flavor of the week Boogeyman for you to fear and hate. If the People of that region don't want ISIS, they'll do something about it. It's not our war.

notice the way you are incapable of debate and had to change the subject. For second time:

stupid stupid stupid!! ISIS has 1000 times the capability of OBL. You must think before you post!!

stupid stupid stupid!! They have 1000 times the capability of OBL. You must think before you post!!

notice the way you are incapable of debate and had to change the subject. For second time:

As i said, if the People of that region don't want ISIS, they'll do something about it. It's not our war. And America's borders are wide open anyway. So is the U.S. Government really concerned with Terrorism? I doubt it. It's much more concerned with attacking the Constitution and Liberty. That's what the Patriot Act, NDAA, NSA are really all about.

A Nation so concerned with Terrorism, yet it leaves its border wide open? Doesn't make much sense. Unless you realize the Government isn't really concerned with Terrorism. In fact, i'll go a step further and say that many in the U.S. Government want another 9/11-style attack. They would see it as a wonderful opportunity to continue and expand their 'War on Terror' and Endless War agenda. I hate to say these things, but it is what it is. Just end the war and come home. It's time.

As i said, if the People of that region don't want ISIS, they'll do something about it.

too 100% stupid once again!! if they do want ISIS or if they don't and cant kill ISIS, ISIS will stilll have 1000 times the capability of OBL; yet you say they are no threat.

Doesn't that make you stupid?

As i said, if the People of that region don't want ISIS, they'll do something about it.

too 100% stupid once again!! if they do want ISIS or if they don't and cant kill them ISIS still will have 1000 times the capability of OBL; yet you say they are no threat.

Doesn't that make you stupid?

As i said, way way over-hyped threat. They're already on the run. It was a relatively small ragtag group of nutters the West and several Sunni Nations in the region created. They were created to 'Regime Change' Assad. They'll go away soon, and the Western Globalist Elites will create another flavor of the week Boogeyman for you to fear and hate. That's how it always works. Permanent War is the goal.

As i said, way way over-hyped threat.

notice you have to change the subject?

I'll try to simplify even more for your slow liberal mind: they (ISIS)can't be over-hyped if they are 1000 times more capable than OBL.

That's preposterous over-hype. I already explained to you what they are. And they'll be gone soon. The only question left is, what will the next flavor of the week Boogeyman be? I'm sure the Globalist Elites already have one ready to be rolled out. Stay tuned.

That's preposterous over-hype.

so you're saying they(ISIS) are not 1000 times more capable than OBL, and more vicious too??

this is yes or no. If you do not answer you will be held in contempt and your IQ further exposed.

Last edited:

so you're saying they(ISIS) are not 1000 times more capable than OBL, and more vicious too??

this is yes or no. If you do not answer you will be held in contempt and your IQ further exposed.

No, they are not. Just a ragtag group of nutters the West and Sunni Nations in the region created to 'Regime Change' Assad. They're already on the run. They'll be gone soon. But the Globalist Elites will quickly come up with another flavor of the week Boogeyman to replace them. Stay tuned.

The government wants to divide and control. We have way more government intrusion in ours lives than ever before and it will only get worse unless we stop it.

Normal people understand that ISIS, like other "we hate the liberty of the modern world" religious groups, would fall under the arch-conservative label.

The OP? He's just showing us some fine "everyone I hate is a liberal by definition" insanity.

I do agree that the government and media always try to keep us afraid be it a new extremist group or a deadly disease. Ebola or Isis it's true they want us always afraid.

No, they are not. Just a ragtag group of nutters the West and Sunni Nations in the region created to 'Regime Change' Assad. They're already on the run. They'll be gone soon. But the Globalist Elites will quickly come up with another flavor of the week Boogeyman to replace them. Stay tuned.

dear, I said on a per capita basis. See what I mean about a liberal not being too bright?

So you think insulting is bright? Really?

Is this your argument? An insult? Waste of time, waste of space.

dear, I said "per capita" but you lacked the IQ to know what per capita meant.

Yeah, you said "per capita" then you said "not being too bright", you put an insult at the end. Why?

Forum List

Back