Most important fact of all about ISIS

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011
It is the quintessential liberal group in that it attracts members like any liberal group, namely, by promising magical central govt. When Jefferson said our revolution was the shot heard around the world he meant that it promised freedom from central govt, to all of humanity, for the first time in human history. But, liberals killed that message so the world remains in deadly turmoil with numerous and various liberal groups vying to control central govts that they promise will do magical things. Whether its FDR and Obama promising to end the depressions with the very liberal methods that caused the depressions, ISIS promising Shuria law heaven on earth, Pol Pot promising real communism, or Louis IXV promising to rule in Gods name, it's all the liberal central govt insanity that our Founders warned us against when they wrote the Constitution that gave us a centrl govt limited to only a fewl well spelled out enumerated powers.

Hello Edward. Nice to see you are still around.

Hey, I dislike ISIS also. If ya try to build a coalition against them you can probably get more done than with name calling.

It is the quintessential liberal group

A great way to open a thread to make no one take you seriously. "Hey, you know those terrorists that kill gays and rape womyn and beat intellectuals? Yeah, they're dirty librulls so we should BOMB THEM."

in that it attracts members like any liberal group, namely, by promising magical central govt.

Liberalism is staunchly opposed to a "magical" anything. It is the ideology of atheists, agnostics, and rationalists, not Christ-stains, creationists, and backwoods rednecks.

When Jefferson said our revolution was the shot heard around the world he meant that it promised freedom from central govt, to all of humanity, for the first time in human history.

Your source for the Jefferson quote, please. I trust it will be a credible one. I'd also like your word-by-word breakdown of the analysis you conducted on Thomas Jefferson's quote to show that your explanation of it carries actual weight.

But, liberals killed that message so the world remains in deadly turmoil with numerous and various liberal groups vying to control central govts that they promise will do magical things.

"Lybyryls are responsible for all the world's wars"? Really? Substituting Jews for lybyryls in Mel Gibson's famously antisemitic line now makes it safe to say, and somehow rational?

Whether its FDR and Obama promising to end the depressions with the very liberal methods that caused the depressions,

Bullshit, prove both of these claims.

ISIS promising Shuria law heaven on earth, Pol Pot promising real communism, or Louis IXV promising to rule in Gods name, it's all the liberal central govt insanity that our Founders warned us against when they wrote the Constitution that gave us a centrl govt

"Lawd have mercy, dat central gubmint sho is bad! I'm glad mah Founders warned us about it by creating one fo' us!"

This is literally your "argument." You have angrily rambled your way back around in a circle.

limited to only a fewl well spelled out enumerated powers.

Too bad for you that enlightened lybyryls make up the majority of the country's voterbase now and refuse to enforce the organic laws of our "republic," which has by now been turned largely into a democracy that largely operates on a "silence is consent" basis so as to make exerting governmental power and influence as easy as possible for our benevolent ruler, President Obama.

It is the quintessential liberal group in that it attracts members like any liberal group, namely, by promising magical central govt. When Jefferson said our revolution was the shot heard around the world he meant that it promised freedom from central govt, to all of humanity, for the first time in human history. But, liberals killed that message so the world remains in deadly turmoil with numerous and various liberal groups vying to control central govts that they promise will do magical things. Whether its FDR and Obama promising to end the depressions with the very liberal methods that caused the depressions, ISIS promising Shuria law heaven on earth, Pol Pot promising real communism, or Louis IXV promising to rule in Gods name, it's all the liberal central govt insanity that our Founders warned us against when they wrote the Constitution that gave us a centrl govt limited to only a fewl well spelled out enumerated powers.

I think it's funny that this imbecile described the Constitution using the term "well spelled". It made me chuckle.

Liberalism is staunchly opposed to a "magical" anything.

what about the Great Society. LBJ was going to create a great society and win the war on poverty after 10,000 years. The magic did not work. FDR was going to end the Depression with magic. He gave us 10 years of Depression and 5 years or world war? Conservatives oppose liberal magic. Do you understand now?

Your source for the Jefferson quote, please. I trust it will be a credible one. I'd also like your word-by-word breakdown of the analysis you conducted on Thomas Jefferson's quote to show that your explanation of it carries actual weight.

dear, cut the BS, tell us what you feel the shot was, and whether liberals killed it or not.

what about the Great Society. LBJ was going to create a great society and win the war on poverty after 10,000 years. The magic did not work. FDR was going to end the Depression with magic. He gave us 10 years of Depression and 5 years or world war? Conservatives oppose liberal magic. Do you understand now?

If shit happened the way you have been told it happened....you might have the beginnings of a discussion.

what about the Great Society. LBJ was going to create a great society and win the war on poverty after 10,000 years.

It wasn't magic, conservatard, it was a series of government programs. Ink on paper is not magic. The government giving out assistance to the poor is not magic. Section 8 housing is not magic.

The magic did not work.

If you mean that Johnson's government programs didn't work, that's because he had to deal with Wrongpublican obstructionists that have been trying to limit the scope of and completely repeal all of those programs from day one. Even in 2014, "let the poor suffer" remains a major plank in the Wrongpublican platform.

FDR was going to end the Depression with magic. He gave us 10 years of Depression and 5 years or world war?

Herbert "Fuck the Poor" Hoover was going to avoid the Depression with his amazing policy of letting giant mega-corporations run amok and let big banks do whatever they wanted. How'd that work out?

Conservatives oppose liberal magic. Do you understand now?

It's not magic, conservatard, it's science. Do you understand now?

"Lybyryls are responsible for all the world's wars"? Really?.

Yes Hitler Stalin Mao Tojo, for example. Those who love powerful central govt will always want to control more powerful central govts that rule over more and more countries. Do you understand now. Conservatives want freedom from central govt. Now you understand what our Founders stood for and why.

Whether its FDR and Obama promising to end the depressions with the very liberal methods that caused the depressions,

Dear, you want me to prove that FDR was president and that the Depression lasted 10 years and led to world war?? Or do you want me to prove that FDR was liberal? Hvae you ever studied American History?

dear, cut the BS,

You're the one falsely attributing non-quotes to Thomas Jefferson, one of the Founding patriarchal scum you claim to adore, yet you're telling me to "cut the BS"--when my "BS" is merely asking for a source?

tell us what you feel the shot was, and whether liberals killed it or not.

"The shot heard 'round the world" was the infamous bullet that sparked the first battle of the Revolutionary War. As a bullet is a non-living object, lybyryls by default cannot have killed it.

"Lawd have mercy, dat central gubmint sho is bad! I'm glad mah Founders warned us about it by creating one fo' us!"

dear our Founders created a tiny tiny central govt with only a few enumerated powers that was 1% of todays on a percapita inflation adjustred basis. Welcome to your first lesson in American history

Hello Edward. Nice to see you are still around.

Hey, I dislike ISIS also. If ya try to build a coalition against them you can probably get more done than with name calling.

Edward, see how you started a discussion on how liberals started every war, again. No talk about how we should gang up and get Isis or Ny forward movement. Just another identical post to the ones I saw a few years back.

Try to find common ground with folks Edward. Avoid the name calling.

Dear, you want me to prove that FDR was president and that the Depression lasted 10 years and led to world war?? Or do you want me to prove that FDR was liberal

I want you to "prove" that:

1. The economy was in a state of depression, not recession, during President Obama's tenure;

2. Both FDR and President Obama promised to end their respect economic troubles "with the very liberal methods that caused" them;

3. The economic troubles during the administrations of both FDR and President Obama were caused by using "liberal methods," and what exactly those methods were; and

4. That "the Depression lasted 10 years and led to world war".

Hvae you ever studied American History?

I have. Evidently, you haven't, or you wouldn't be making mistakes on the most basic of facts.

dear our Founders created a tiny tiny central govt with only a few enumerated powers that was 1% of todays on a percapita inflation adjustred basis. Welcome to your first lesson in American history

With a syllabus like that, it's a wonder you aren't an adjunct at Harvard or something.

dear our Founders created a tiny tiny central govt

So you're saying that a central government is a good thing?

with only a few enumerated powers that was 1% of todays on a percapita inflation adjustred basis.

Post the math and research you've done to come to the conclusion that the central government created by the Founders had only 1% of the enumerated powers that it has today. Include your adjustments for inflation and population.

Welcome to your first lesson in American history

Too bad my "teacher" in this case appears to be the janitor playing dress-up.

"Lybyryls are responsible for all the world's wars"? Really?.

Yes

Alright, what lybyryls are responsible for the War of 1812, the Seven Years' War, the Hundred Years' War, the Opium Wars, the Seminole War, the War of the Roses, the Third Crusade, the Great Patriotic War, the Sepoy Mutiny, the Mexican-American War, and the U.S. Civil War?

Hitler Stalin Mao Tojo, for example.

You're already wrong. Hitler was anything but a lybyryl--he was a white supremacist who used private meetings with big corporations to get them to, on a voluntary basis, give their workers raises, time off, and better working conditions. A real lybyryl would've taken over those companies rather than allowing the scourge of capitalism to continue to exploit the workers of the world. Hitler was libertardian capitalist scum.

Those who love powerful central govt will always want to control more powerful central govts that rule over more and more countries. Do you understand now. Conservatives want freedom from central govt.

So you favor the abolition of the U.S. Constitution, which by your own admission instituted a central government. I'm glad that we can agree on something.

Now you understand what our Founders stood for and why.

I'm well aware what the Founding patriarchal scum stood for, and it wasn't what you're saying it was. Unless you can show me a single historical document showing any of them--even one--referring to himself as a conservative, you're a damned liar. By the way, that magical sky wizard you call "god" hates liars even more than he hates gay people. See you in "Hell," I guess.

Normal people understand that ISIS, like other "we hate the liberty of the modern world" religious groups, would fall under the arch-conservative label.

The OP? He's just showing us some fine "everyone I hate is a liberal by definition" insanity.

Edward you are fucking nuts. Geeze louise. No sane person could link even the likes of Harry Reid or Nancy Pelosi to Baghdadi.

Shut up.

Normal people understand that ISIS, like other "we hate the liberty of the modern world" religious groups, would fall under the arch-conservative label.

actually dear, arch conservatives like our Founders are for very very limited govt. Do you think ISIS is for very very limited govt. See why we are positive a liberal will be very very slow? What other conclusion is possible.

Forum List

Back