Most honest democrat political ad ever

I live in the USA . And I refuse to honor confederates who litteraly tried to destroy our country.

I made it 20 seconds cause it was so stupid . Just perpetuating more republican lies.

First one out the box is that cons are somehow more tolerant than liberals . That is a laughable lie .
We most certainly are more tolerant. I saw plenty of people wearing Obama shirts, didn't do a thing to them. A teenager wears a MAGNA hat and he gets assauted by one of you loons.

Meanwhile you righties are having torch parades down Virginia streets .

You tolerate nothing outside of the gop talking points .
No! People don't like it when you try destroying historical monuments? I am surprised you leftists didn't murder them like the Taliban and ISIS did when they destroyed monuments.

Those confederate “monuments “ were installed decades after the war as an FU to civil rights movement.

Oh, and they were murderous traitors who killed more us troops than Isis could ever dream up .

Ironically , an isis statue would be be an improvement .
Its NONE of your business WHY or WHEN they were installed. PERIOD. The ISIS/Taliban comparison's are you leftists who try to destroy/remove history YOU don't approve of. Why am I not surprised you don't see that.

I live in the USA . And I refuse to honor confederates who litteraly tried to destroy our country.
Like you or any other leftist gives a shit about America.

Yes we do. The right cares nothing about the county other than to use it to make a buck.
Bullshit. If you cared about America you would stop trying to pick away at EVERY single right under the constitution! Especially the first and 2nd amendments! these fascinations with "hate speech" and fascination with trying to erase the 2nd amendment....that's NOT what people who love America and how she was established do. If I am trying to make a buck by being a right winger I am doing a LOUSY job!

Yes we do. The right cares nothing about the county other than to use it to make a buck.
Bullshit. If you cared about America you would stop trying to pick away at EVERY single right under the constitution! Especially the first and 2nd amendments! these fascinations with "hate speech" and fascination with trying to erase the 2nd amendment....that's NOT what people who love America and how she was established do. If I am trying to make a buck by being a right winger I am doing a LOUSY job!

Cons only care about the 2nd . You try to take away all the other rights .

Name one and I’ll provide you with an example.

That's your rebuttal? Good god. It wasn't the GOP that wants "hate speech" laws,its not the GOP who pushed the "fairness doctrine", its not the GOP that attack others for speech they don't agree with like leftist loved groups like ANTIFA does.

I would be honored to be considered a confederate. If we could get rid of liberalism. And no before you say it, my fellow black brothers would totally be 100% better off without liberalism. They are starting to figure that out on their own.

You don't have the right not to be offended.

Forum List

Back