New Trump Ad.

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

This ad is really one of a kind, never seen a presidential candidate pull something like this before, like...EVER!

I predict much in the way of REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-ing from the leftist dems over this one.

That said it could have been shorter.

This ad is really one of a kind, never seen a presidential candidate pull something like this before, like...EVER!

I predict much in the way of REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-ing from the leftist dems over this one.

He doesn't look that handsome. He isn't that thin. If he's ever seen the inside of a gym, it was to ogle the young girls.
Sorry dude, he isn't The Road Warrior. :auiqs.jpg:

Now, to the ad. It runs like a movie trailer. 3.5 minutes of alt-right, fanboi heaven, playing expertly on your fears and your rage.
Say what you will about Trump, he knows his target audience.

Admit it, you got the tingles watching this didn't you?
And I don't know what you think (beyond abject laughter) this ad is going to "trigger" in anyone who doesn't like Trump.
He's a sham and a fraud...but you love it.

Last edited:
I don't like it. It almost seems like a false flag operation to stoke lefties.

Last edited:

LMAO!!! That's fucking hilarious!! Never seen a more poorly put together piece of fear mongering in my life!!

YOu guys must all be mentally like 12 years old, lol.

Trump needs to make ads showing Biden stumbling, bumbling, and sniffing children. Ads with Biden saying racist stuff and praising the demographic decline of White people. Ads showing his corruption in Ukraine.

A bit too dramatic. Too AI feeling. I still suggest "Laken Reilly" ads 24/7 until November.

Forum List

Back