Most honest democrat political ad ever

demtrash3.jpg

I made it 20 seconds cause it was so stupid . Just perpetuating more republican lies.

First one out the box is that cons are somehow more tolerant than liberals . That is a laughable lie .

By the way . It’s painful watching conservatives trying to be “humorous “.

I made it 20 seconds cause it was so stupid . Just perpetuating more republican lies.

First one out the box is that cons are somehow more tolerant than liberals . That is a laughable lie .
2016 election
GOP-woman,Indian man,Black man,Hispanic males,White males
Leftists-White man and White woman.

YEP! We see who is more tolerant don't we! Maybe you should try listening to the entire thing as to WHY she says the leftists aren't tolerant.

2016 election

YEP! We see who is more tolerant don't we! Maybe you should try listening to the entire thing as to WHY she says the leftists aren't tolerant.

Would that be the election where the GOP nominated a rich white guy and his super Christian white guy side kick?

That’s your proof of “tolerant”? Lol! You can’t find an example caus there are none .

2016 election

Would that be the election where the GOP nominated a rich white guy and his super Christian white guy side kick?

That’s your proof of “tolerant”? Lol! You can’t find an example caus there are none .
Its where the PEOPLE of America got to make their choice of who they wanted...they chose President Trump. Unlike the leftist party where it was rigged to Clinton's favor the entire time over the other "white" candidate.

We most certainly are more tolerant. I saw plenty of people wearing Obama shirts, didn't do a thing to them. A teenager wears a MAGNA hat and he gets assauted by one of you loons.

We most certainly are more tolerant. I saw plenty of people wearing Obama shirts, didn't do a thing to them. A teenager wears a MAGNA hat and he gets assauted by one of you loons.

Meanwhile you righties are having torch parades down Virginia streets .

You tolerate nothing outside of the gop talking points .

There is more than one of Timmy?!

No! People don't like it when you try destroying historical monuments? I am surprised you leftists didn't murder them like the Taliban and ISIS did when they destroyed monuments.

No! People don't like it when you try destroying historical monuments? I am surprised you leftists didn't murder them like the Taliban and ISIS did when they destroyed monuments.

Those confederate “monuments “ were installed decades after the war as an FU to civil rights movement.

Oh, and they were murderous traitors who killed more us troops than Isis could ever dream up .

Ironically , an isis statue would be be an improvement .

Those confederate “monuments “ were installed decades after the war as an FU to civil rights movement.

Oh, and they were murderous traitors who killed more us troops than Isis could ever dream up .

Ironically , an isis statue would be be an improvement .

GFY. Go to ISIS country, boy.

I live in 'Murica!

Forum List

Back