• Cleaning Kitchen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vacuuming

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Something Else

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
That's how we ended up with a dog!
LOL...We tend to just eat everything on the plate, then wash the plate and utensils when we're done.....No dirty dishes to care for, no sink full of pots and/or pans....we clean them as we cook and before we sit down to eat....

Oh, and we don't eat at a dining table, but use the coffee table or computer desk....No kids, so why bother?

Perfect! My house has people in and out of it all the time...sometimes I'm happy if the dirty dishes actually end up in the sink. Oh, and we've only had the dog for two weeks...that's another story!
Getting used to a dog is difficult.....The wife and I have a deal though....all the pets are hers...she wanted them over My objection.....so the deal is, SHE cleans after them.....I do NOT clean after them at all....

She was chewed out good about 4 months ago when I came home to a garbage can that had been tipped over....I almost decided to leave it for her.....but I couldn't bring Myself to leave on the floor like that.....lol

Aww... poor woman :(

No margin of error???
Sure....I cleaned it up, didn't I?

Yes, but you made her pay!
I would rather clean up and not get the ass chewing!

We don't have clutter. In fact, we are minimalists. We have some boxes and totes in the basement and to my hubby that is clutter...
Well, My wife is a borderline horder......It drives Me crazy...But can't justify throwing it away since its only partly in the way......lol

Why would it fall on the floor?

LOL...We tend to just eat everything on the plate, then wash the plate and utensils when we're done.....No dirty dishes to care for, no sink full of pots and/or pans....we clean them as we cook and before we sit down to eat....

Oh, and we don't eat at a dining table, but use the coffee table or computer desk....No kids, so why bother?

Perfect! My house has people in and out of it all the time...sometimes I'm happy if the dirty dishes actually end up in the sink. Oh, and we've only had the dog for two weeks...that's another story!

Same here. My house has folks coming and going all the time. I always have the house spotless b/c I never know when I might guest may drop by.
Everyone who knows us knows how we are....If our clutter makes them nervous, they're welcome to stay away....

There are parts of the house where I let the clutter take over. The basement tool area is a hot mess right now and the canning cellar could use some organization as well. I've always sort of been a neat freak with the rest of the house.

Getting used to a dog is difficult.....The wife and I have a deal though....all the pets are hers...she wanted them over My objection.....so the deal is, SHE cleans after them.....I do NOT clean after them at all....

She was chewed out good about 4 months ago when I came home to a garbage can that had been tipped over....I almost decided to leave it for her.....but I couldn't bring Myself to leave on the floor like that.....lol

Aww... poor woman :(

No margin of error???
Sure....I cleaned it up, didn't I?

Yes, but you made her pay!
I would rather clean up and not get the ass chewing!
Sometimes a reminder is needed.....at least the lid has stayed on since then.......

In all honesty, they're good pets....but I'll be glad when they're gone...even though that will kill Me for a while...

Same here. My house has folks coming and going all the time. I always have the house spotless b/c I never know when I might guest may drop by.
Everyone who knows us knows how we are....If our clutter makes them nervous, they're welcome to stay away....

There are parts of the house where I let the clutter take over. The basement tool area is a hot mess right now and the canning cellar could use some organization as well. I've always sort of been a neat freak with the rest of the house.
I have a little room off the side of the house that I used to use for all My obsolete electronics....dead computer boxes, power cords, old keyboards..things like that...

So I cleaned it up and threw it all out......

Now its cluttered with all our our emergency food and about 9 billion mason jars of canned veggies, sauces, salsa, bean, rices......canned goods....

That'll teach Me....lol

I have a little room off the side of the house that I used to use for all My obsolete electronics....dead computer boxes, power cords, old keyboards..things like that...

So I cleaned it up and threw it all out......

Now its cluttered with all our our emergency food and about 9 billion mason jars of canned veggies, sauces, salsa, bean, rices......canned goods....

That'll teach Me....lol

:lol:

The old 'Chasing the Devil out with Beelzebub' routine.

So food falls on the floor.... and is left there?

I have teenies and tweenies and young college kids...my home isn't spotless, but it's clean.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

I have teenies and tweenies and young college kids...my home isn't spotless, but it's clean.

It is just my husband and I so it much easier. We also two cats but they don't make too much of a mess. Their damn hair is a constant battle though. lol

It is just my husband and I so it much easier. We also two cats but they don't make too much of a mess. Their damn hair is a constant battle though. lol
Cat hair is the worst!

Cat hair is the worst!

I have two cats, they are short hair and we do fine...we also have a variety of other varmints. ;)

Cat hair is the worst!

They are both long hair cats and that jazz just gets everywhere. I shudder to think of the pounds of cat hair I have either ingested or inhaled over the last 9 years. lol

Cat hair is the worst!

I have two cats, they are short hair and we do fine...we also have a variety of other varmints. ;)
We had five cats, two dogs, two red slider turtles, a guinea pig and a bunch of mice...

The cats ate all the mice, the guinea pig died of old age, and in the past year, I have lost two of our very oldest cats....one we picked up as stray (we still have one of her kittens), the other we picked up (with his sister) when we first purchased this house....I had to put him down two months ago and that got to Me pretty bad....He was the best one.....long haired though....the bastard....*smile*

So, we're down to just three cats now....the turtles are going to live forever, but the larger dog is getting pretty old and limps a lot because of her hip problem...

Cat hair is the worst!

They are both long hair cats and that jazz just gets everywhere. I shudder to think of the pounds of cat hair I have either ingested or inhaled over the last 9 years. lol
Yeah, I wear a lot of it to work. lol

We have to vacuum the sofa twice a week.

0aa4bedb7766c17830d73fc7dcc49e87.jpg

Cat hair is the worst!

We had five cats, two dogs, two red slider turtles, a guinea pig and a bunch of mice...

The cats ate all the mice, the guinea pig died of old age, and in the past year, I have lost two of our very oldest cats....one we picked up as stray (we still have one of her kittens), the other we picked up (with his sister) when we first purchased this house....I had to put him down two months ago and that got to Me pretty bad....He was the best one.....long haired though....the bastard....*smile*

So, we're down to just three cats now....the turtles are going to live forever, but the larger dog is getting pretty old and limps a lot because of her hip problem...

I'm sorry. We had a beautiful long hair that died in October, broke our hearts .

Shaking rugs. Really do not look forward to that. I also have a cat who, in spite of daily grooming with serious anti-shedding tools, still sheds.

I also do not like cleaning the bathroom but do keep it spotless. I would say I am fastidious about keeping all things I love, clean and sparking.

My best friends have houses that always need cleaning..lol. I love to be in their houses. Go figure. ;)

After years of having professional house cleaners, I let it all go when grocery and gas prices started spiraling. Now I just crank the music and do it myself, on my days off.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back