• Cleaning Kitchen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vacuuming

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Something Else

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
Dusting has always pissed me off!! lol

I agree! I hate it and my husband hates dust.

We have bookshelves everywhere too, and, he wanted to hang up a wall display for his sports collectibles, and I'm like NO!!! Something else to dust!!

I don't mind dusting open flat surfaces (e.g. coffee table) but seems like everything in this house has books, collectibles and nooks and crannies so dusting becomes and all day affair! ugh!

My dusting issue started with my mother making me dust as a child. Hummels are a biotch to dust!

Oven duty. Its always that one spot in the upper right hand corner that gets you.

You have to clean ovens? :disbelief:

Cat litter box. Would rather do laundry all day long that empty the litter box once. (Relax ladies. My wife doesn't let me wash the girl clothes.)

Folding laundry. Not the gathering, separating, or rotating of the laundry. Just the folding. It is the very soul of tedious.

All off them. I have a maid come over once a week, she cost me $75 bucks but worth it.

Do people actually do those things?

Other then the aforementioned chore, I find it all very relaxing. Therapeutic even. I love getting in the corners and nooks of the house. It feels like I am connected to the house b/c I of all the effort I put into making the place look marvelous. And make no mistake, I do make the house look marvelous. lol

Well someone has to do it, even if it's a Maid (who is still a person...)
Is all your house cleaning done by robots?
We don't clean.....

So food falls on the floor.... and is left there?
Why would it fall on the floor?

Okay so no dust in your house?
Mirrors never get dirty?
Sure, there is dust...the mirrors don't get dirty at all....But I only have mirrors in the bathrooms...

We each clean up after ourselves...we don't leave things behind for someone to come around once a week to do....

I hate to houseclean. Any of it, I guess vacuuminig isn't so bad, or swiffering the hard wood floors, I might enjoy it more if I had music playing - so I could dance around while cleaning, but I'd much rather be out playing tennis, golf, shopping, eating, goofing off on here etc.

Other then the aforementioned chore, I find it all very relaxing. Therapeutic even. I love getting in the corners and nooks of the house. It feels like I am connected to the house b/c I of all the effort I put into making the place look marvelous. And make no mistake, I do make the house look marvelous. lol
Well, to each their own I guess.....

Well someone has to do it, even if it's a Maid (who is still a person...)
Is all your house cleaning done by robots?
We don't clean.....

So food falls on the floor.... and is left there?
Why would it fall on the floor?

Okay so no dust in your house?
Mirrors never get dirty?
Sure, there is dust...the mirrors don't get dirty at all....But I only have mirrors in the bathrooms...

We each clean up after ourselves...we don't leave things behind for someone to come around once a week to do....

Ah... clean as you go. Yep, that is perfect :)

Forum List

Back