Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Cleaning Kitchen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vacuuming

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Something Else

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
Oven duty. Its always that one spot in the upper right hand corner that gets you.

You have to clean ovens? :disbelief:

Cat litter box. Would rather do laundry all day long that empty the litter box once. (Relax ladies. My wife doesn't let me wash the girl clothes.)

Cat litter box.

thankfully

our cat craps in the toilet

we keep a box but mostly have to refresh it every few months

Well someone has to do it, even if it's a Maid (who is still a person...)
Is all your house cleaning done by robots?
We don't clean.....

So food falls on the floor.... and is left there?
Why would it fall on the floor?

Okay so no dust in your house?
Mirrors never get dirty?
Sure, there is dust...the mirrors don't get dirty at all....But I only have mirrors in the bathrooms...

We each clean up after ourselves...we don't leave things behind for someone to come around once a week to do....

No kids? ;)

I hate to houseclean. Any of it, I guess vacuuminig isn't so bad, or swiffering the hard wood floors, I might enjoy it more if I had music playing - so I could dance around while cleaning, but I'd much rather be out playing tennis, golf, shopping, eating, goofing off on here etc.

Just throw on some Prince and bang that cleaning out. It is what I do sometimes.

Do people actually do those things?

We don't clean.....

That's how we ended up with a dog!
LOL...We tend to just eat everything on the plate, then wash the plate and utensils when we're done.....No dirty dishes to care for, no sink full of pots and/or pans....we clean them as we cook and before we sit down to eat....

Oh, and we don't eat at a dining table, but use the coffee table or computer desk....No kids, so why bother?

We don't clean.....

Okay so no dust in your house?
Mirrors never get dirty?
Sure, there is dust...the mirrors don't get dirty at all....But I only have mirrors in the bathrooms...

We each clean up after ourselves...we don't leave things behind for someone to come around once a week to do....

No kids? ;)
Last one who is living at home is 21, and he fends for himself.....He doesn't eat dinners at home....Kid makes 15 per hour at frito lay and has only to pay for his power usage and gas for his car....and as long as he keeps putting money way for his college, I'm good with it.

We don't clean.....

LOL...We tend to just eat everything on the plate, then wash the plate and utensils when we're done.....No dirty dishes to care for, no sink full of pots and/or pans....we clean them as we cook and before we sit down to eat....

Oh, and we don't eat at a dining table, but use the coffee table or computer desk....No kids, so why bother?

Perfect! My house has people in and out of it all the time...sometimes I'm happy if the dirty dishes actually end up in the sink. Oh, and we've only had the dog for two weeks...that's another story!

I do it all but don't hate any of it. I like a clean environment so I just do it. Cleaning the vinyl flooring is the worst of it with two dogs going in and out. The carpets need it once a week. It's all and ongoing process for me, I don't do everything all at once, just keep up on stuff and it doesn't become a serious chore.

I do get busy and sometimes things get too far gone for my tastes so I get on it. I've been in filthy homes and will not live that way and sometimes walk away from the pig stys. My health matters to me.

We don't clean.....

We don't have kids either, but I'm a lazy f'cker.... in more ways than one ;)

I hate to houseclean. Any of it, I guess vacuuminig isn't so bad, or swiffering the hard wood floors, I might enjoy it more if I had music playing - so I could dance around while cleaning, but I'd much rather be out playing tennis, golf, shopping, eating, goofing off on here etc.
Well, if you do decide to do housework to music while dancing, do the hubby a favor and be naked when you do! hehe

We don't clean.....

Perfect! My house has people in and out of it all the time...sometimes I'm happy if the dirty dishes actually end up in the sink. Oh, and we've only had the dog for two weeks...that's another story!

I could not function that way! I'm not neat freak, but the thought of it... <shudder>
Of course, I'm an introvert and need lots of "alone time" to stay charged up :)

I do it all but don't hate any of it. I like a clean environment so I just do it. Cleaning the vinyl flooring is the worst of it with two dogs going in and out. The carpets need it once a week. It's all and ongoing process for me, I don't do everything all at once, just keep up on stuff and it doesn't become a serious chore.

I do get busy and sometimes things get too far gone for my tastes so I get on it. I've been in filthy homes and will not live that way and sometimes walk away from the pig stys. My health matters to me.
I have always cleaned up after Myself.....My mother taught it to Me when I was about 5 and never let it go....saves a ton of time...

Well, if you do decide to do housework to music while dancing, do the hubby a favor and be naked when you do! hehe

Would never get done that way.... he'd die of shock, or tell to get dressed because the neighbors could see me naked (at least in the living and dining room where we have no curtains/shutters)

We don't clean.....

Same here. My house has folks coming and going all the time. I always have the house spotless b/c I never know when a guest may drop by.

Last edited:
We don't clean.....

Getting used to a dog is difficult.....The wife and I have a deal though....all the pets are hers...she wanted them over My objection.....so the deal is, SHE cleans after them.....I do NOT clean after them at all....

She was chewed out good about 4 months ago when I came home to a garbage can that had been tipped over....I almost decided to leave it for her.....but I couldn't bring Myself to leave on the floor like that.....lol

Same here. My house has folks coming and going all the time. I always have the house spotless b/c I never know when I might guest may drop by.
Everyone who knows us knows how we are....If our clutter makes them nervous, they're welcome to stay away....

Getting used to a dog is difficult.....The wife and I have a deal though....all the pets are hers...she wanted them over My objection.....so the deal is, SHE cleans after them.....I do NOT clean after them at all....

She was chewed out good about 4 months ago when I came home to a garbage can that had been tipped over....I almost decided to leave it for her.....but I couldn't bring Myself to leave on the floor like that.....lol

Aww... poor woman :(

No margin of error???

Would never get done that way.... he'd die of shock, or tell to get dressed because the neighbors could see me naked (at least in the living and dining room where we have no curtains/shutters)
All the more reason to be super efficient when your at the the front of the house....hehe

Aww... poor woman :(

No margin of error???
Sure....I cleaned it up, didn't I?

We don't have clutter. In fact, we are minimalists. We have some boxes and totes in the basement and to my hubby that is clutter...

All the more reason to be super efficient when your at the the front of the house....hehe

It doesn't bother me. I'm not shy
Hubby is more modest - on my behalf (or worried...?) ;)

Forum List

Back