Most Corrupt President In U.S. History

View attachment 613795

This website focuses on corruption of American politics and policy, so we’ve been busy for four years. Donald Trump, with a few months left in his presidential term, is the most corrupt president in U.S. history — meaning he has, more than any predecessor, used his powerful job to advance his own financial, political, and personal interests, and those of his cronies and patrons.

Here are 10 of the biggest reasons why Trump deserves this terrible distinction:

I agree! What do you think?
Bullshit....
Obama fills those shoes..
In any case it's obvious that you and that retarded website know almost nothing about the history of the US presidency. Hell Grant and Roosevelt make Trump look like a boys scout. Jackson was a multiple freaking murderer, Harding demanded cash bribes...your knowledge sucks dude...

Jo

Jo

View attachment 613795

This website focuses on corruption of American politics and policy, so we’ve been busy for four years. Donald Trump, with a few months left in his presidential term, is the most corrupt president in U.S. history — meaning he has, more than any predecessor, used his powerful job to advance his own financial, political, and personal interests, and those of his cronies and patrons.

Here are 10 of the biggest reasons why Trump deserves this terrible distinction:

Wrong. Here is the most corrupt president.

The Biden Crime Family Has Been Exposed: What Is To Be Done?​

How is that a cognizant reply to a history related post? The truth is that you embarrass yourself with your lack of knowledge of the subject.
First, the OP is about corruption. If that is the case start with Trump, then in no order, Grant, Harding, and Jackson. No one else comes close.
Second, your post failed to address the OP.
and
Your post was simply actually and historically wrong

NOW

Great presidents
Lincoln, Roosevelt, Jefferson, T Roosevelt, Johnson/Kennedy

Doubtful you'd understand the delta.

View attachment 613795

I actually think your post is quite funny especially NOW that the dirt is coming out about Biden, his ties to Russia and China in “ bed” ( no pun) with his drug addict son getting Millions from the Chinese Government , etc all on Hunter’s laptop! Let’s not forget the Russian Dossier Lie !!!!!
Upset because kids were separated from their parents who came here ILLEGALLY???? THAT’S what you should be upset about! How did Trump lie about the virus? It’s BRANDON who lied. Immigration? Notice you say NOTHING about the ILLEGALS who are pouring into our Country now with the drugs and with Title 42 ending it’s going to get worse

I'll bet you cannot produce one piece of evidence to support that.
Let me know when he is charged.
Why would I produce it, when it's been all over the internet for years ? Did you know that the sun come out during the day, and the moon at night . Would somebody please help this poor soul ?

Why would I produce it, when it's been all over the internet for years ?
You can't produce it because it doesn't exist.
All you have is hate and propaganda.
Did you know that the sun come out during the day, and the moon at night . Would somebody please help this poor soul ?
Dont worry about my soul son. Stick with that filthy bible if you want anything.

I'm going to give it a decade or two to see how any recent Presidents fit into history before I elevate anyone above Harding on the corrupt-o-meter.

You can't produce it because it doesn't exist.
All you have is hate and propaganda.

Dont worry about my soul son. Stick with that filthy bible if you want anything.
Has anyone in this forum ever been this ignorant ? Wow!

Last edited:
Has anyone in this forum ever been this ignorant ? Wow!

I'll ask again. What crime have they committed?

You can throw all the shit you want. If they gave committed a crime, shut your ignorant hate filled mouth

I'll ask again. What crime have they committed?

You can throw all the shit you want. If they gave committed a crime, shut your ignorant hate filled mouth
Why are you asking ? You got your information - now :anj_stfu:

Biden threatend the Ukrainians the witholding of a Billion $$, if they did not fire a prosecutor he didn't like - that is extortion.

Iowa Sen. Chuck Grassley obtained Treasury documents showing "potential criminal activity relating to transactions among and between Hunter Biden, his family, and his associates with Ukrainian, Russian, Kazakh and Chinese nationals" while Biden was President Barack Obama's No. 2.

Joe Biden has committed the crimes of sexual assault and sexual assault on minors, hundreds of times. He does practically every day, on camera, videoed, and gets away with it only because of his political power. Ordinary citizens would have been imprisoned years ago, for what Biden does rampantly and nonchalantly. In these photos look at Bidens face and hands. Be aware that any unrequested touching of another person, is a CRIME.

1649222867219.png

Why are you asking ? You got your information - now :anj_stfu:

Biden threatend the Ukrainians the witholding of a Billion $$, if they did not fire a prosecutor he didn't like - that is extortion.
No he didn't. He stopped the Ukrainians from stealing it.

Iowa Sen. Chuck Grassley obtained Treasury documents showing "potential criminal activity relating to transactions among and between Hunter Biden, his family, and his associates with Ukrainian, Russian, Kazakh and Chinese nationals" while Biden was President Barack Obama's No. 2.

Notice it says potential????
not one person was charged with any crime.
I suggest read it closely again. You are a liar. Stick with you bible dickhead.
Joe Biden has committed the crimes of sexual assault and sexual assault on minors, hundreds of times.
does he really. When was he convicted of one? Just one. I'll wait here.
He does practically every day, on camera, videoed, and gets away with it only because of his political power.
why don't the police charge him then? Ever wondered that? Youre a dickhead full of hate.
Ordinary citizens would have been imprisoned years ago, for what Biden does rampantly and nonchalantly. In these photos look at Bidens face and hands. Be aware that any unrequested touching is a CRIME.
Here's a clip of Ted Cruz listing his daughter. She didn't want any part if it. Perhaps he's doing some after dark work on his own daughter. Lovely Christian man. You hypocrite godbotherers

Funny... The day he is charged, and he will be, you will be identifying as a little girl and will be running away...
Thats very childish.
You can't honestly believe after all this time something wasn't found.
Why do you think republicans aren't bellowing from the rooftops about a crime?
Because they know there is none. Its no different to you idiots still banging on about a stolen election.
Why not admit there is nothing and move on.
What's the point of your ignorant persistency?

What's the point of your ignorant persistency?
Pure entertainment... I am very fond of seeing you and your ilk running around like their hair is on fire...

Why do you think republicans aren't bellowing from the rooftops about a crime?
Because they know there is none. Its no different to you idiots still banging on about a stolen election.
Why not admit there is nothing and move on.
Just a word of advice if I may... Reflect heavily on your statement above and seek help for your chronic TDS... You paid your Obamacare Premium didn't you?

Pure entertainment... I am very fond of seeing you and your ilk running around like their hair is on fire...
You know i have you. Admit it.
Just a word of advice if I may... Reflect heavily on your statement above and seek help for your chronic TDS... You paid your Obamacare Premium didn't you?
I don't take advice from idiots like you. My Trump defeat syndrome is well in tact and looking forward to another dose.

Forum List

Back