Most Corrupt President In U.S. History

You know i have you. Admit it.

I don't take advice from idiots like you. My Trump defeat syndrome is well in tact and looking forward to another dose.
You have nothing, that's your problem...

Are you getting your meds mixed up? All you are doing is blowing bubbles... I know being on the wrong side of history is tough on you... Hunter is taking joe down... By this time next year you won't even be a member here... You will be so embarrassed to show up... Maybe someone will have some sympathy for you and say :hello77:...

You have nothing, that's your problem...
I have you doing somersaults when you post. Youre beaten.
Are you getting your meds mixed up? All you are doing is blowing bubbles... I know being on the wrong side of history is tough on you...
anyone who supported Trump and his fascism certainly don't recall history.
Hunter is taking joe down...
No he won't because you lot of parasites have had 18 months to find an illegality and produced nothing. Youre all piss and wind. Stick to your filthy bible.
By this time next year you won't even be a member here..
really? Ill bet it won't be you who gets rid of me. What youre really saying is you hate it when I expose your lies and hypocrisy every day and you can't take it.

. You will be so embarrassed to show up... Maybe someone will have some sympathy for you and say
if all I've got to face is you, it will be pleasurable.
How pathetic of you suggest that shit. Do you think that intimidates me to the point I would leave because youre a bit uncomfortable?
Stop lying and it becomes easier.

Has anyone in this forum ever been this ignorant ? Wow!

Colon is in a classless all his own. He may have seen some of the things you linked, but he has no ability to discern actual facts — much less the ability to employ logic.

Most Corrupt President In U.S. History

1646965886994.png

An ironic claim, when you compare Trump with either his immediate predecessor, or his immediate successor.

Just to inject a little bit of sanity into this schoolyard fight ...

Biden was acting in the interests of the United States, not himself. Congress and the State Department agreed with the World Bank, IMF, and others that we should not be giving aid money to Ukraine unless they investigated corrupt corporations such as Burisma. Ukraine's chief prosecutor, Shokin, was refusing to investigate them, so Biden (acting as our pit bull) demanded that he be fired, and he was.

Biden demanded Shokin be fired for refusing to investigate the company that employed his son. He did so because it was his job, not for personal reasons. That's the opposite of extortion.

View attachment 613795

This website focuses on corruption of American politics and policy, so we’ve been busy for four years. Donald Trump, with a few months left in his presidential term, is the most corrupt president in U.S. history — meaning he has, more than any predecessor, used his powerful job to advance his own financial, political, and personal interests, and those of his cronies and patrons.

Here are 10 of the biggest reasons why Trump deserves this terrible distinction:

I agree! What do you think?
I think Joe Biden is FAR more corrupt than Trump.

I actually think your post is quite funny especially NOW that the dirt is coming out about Biden, his ties to Russia and China in “ bed” ( no pun) with his drug addict son getting Millions from the Chinese Government , etc all on Hunter’s laptop! Let’s not forget the Russian Dossier Lie !!!!!
Upset because kids were separated from their parents who came here ILLEGALLY???? THAT’S what you should be upset about! How did Trump lie about the virus? It’s BRANDON who lied. Immigration? Notice you say NOTHING about the ILLEGALS who are pouring into our Country now with the drugs and with Title 42 ending it’s going to get worse
The wonderful thing about lefty? He owns no mirrors.....

JO

View attachment 613795

This website focuses on corruption of American politics and policy, so we’ve been busy for four years. Donald Trump, with a few months left in his presidential term, is the most corrupt president in U.S. history — meaning he has, more than any predecessor, used his powerful job to advance his own financial, political, and personal interests, and those of his cronies and patrons.

Here are 10 of the biggest reasons why Trump deserves this terrible distinction:

I agree! What do you think?
you are bat*** crazy

and/or you have been watching mainstream media (no, both), who lie their asses off

I guess Bill C .. Mr Adultery/credibly accused Rapist... was your kinda guy

and the lamebrain in chief we have now... who lets total strangers crash into our home... who wants to abort every baby he can... your kinda guy

never heard those people SAY that on video

got any video evidence?

anything signed by those people?

then I am not buying it

and even if they did... Trump was president.. they weren't

Trump has America on his side

they do not...

Forum List

Back