Most Corrupt President In U.S. History

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
1646965886994.png

This website focuses on corruption of American politics and policy, so we’ve been busy for four years. Donald Trump, with a few months left in his presidential term, is the most corrupt president in U.S. history — meaning he has, more than any predecessor, used his powerful job to advance his own financial, political, and personal interests, and those of his cronies and patrons.

Here are 10 of the biggest reasons why Trump deserves this terrible distinction:

I agree! What do you think?

View attachment 613795

This website focuses on corruption of American politics and policy, so we’ve been busy for four years. Donald Trump, with a few months left in his presidential term, is the most corrupt president in U.S. history — meaning he has, more than any predecessor, used his powerful job to advance his own financial, political, and personal interests, and those of his cronies and patrons.

Here are 10 of the biggest reasons why Trump deserves this terrible distinction:

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:Thread Closed.

View attachment 613795

HEY LOOK OVER THERE>>>>>>>TRUUUUUUUMMMMMPPP!!! Pay no attention to the idiot Democrats currently leading the country.

Why are the board's liberals still continually posting about Trump even though he's been out of office for a year?
Shouldn't you instead create threads about Biden's first year accomplishments?
Although, I'm sure that would a difficult task.
Since veggie Biden has spent his entire first year in office presiding over his administrations failure after failure after failure. ... :cuckoo: :laugh:

Last edited:
View attachment 613795

Well because you asked, what I think, is that you are impossibly stupid, with clinical imbecility being two rungs higher up the ladder from your position..... :banana:

View attachment 613795

I think your source is biased and is run by a Progressive Loon.

I jurist have a feeling that these oh so pathetic attacks on a former president might have something to do with fbi involvement in illegal meddling in foreign countries and illegal activity here in the US. Is that right fellas? Lol

Forum List

Back