Most Corrupt President In U.S. History

FWIW, and proof of Left leaning bias in academia and the media (C-SPAN);
The click bait slideshow version;

Historians Just Ranked All The U.S. Presidents (Guess Who's No.1)​

The votes are in and the leader with the lowest score isn't who you might expect it to be.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
The C-SPAN source cited;

View attachment 613795

This website focuses on corruption of American politics and policy, so we’ve been busy for four years. Donald Trump, with a few months left in his presidential term, is the most corrupt president in U.S. history — meaning he has, more than any predecessor, used his powerful job to advance his own financial, political, and personal interests, and those of his cronies and patrons.

Here are 10 of the biggest reasons why Trump deserves this terrible distinction:

I agree! What do you think?
That you're completely obsessed with TRUMP!.

Why are the board's liberals still continually posting about Trump even though he's been out of office for a year?
Shouldn't you instead create threads about Biden's first year accomplishments?
Although, I'm sure that would a difficult task.
Since veggie Biden has spent his entire first year in office presiding over his administrations failure after failure after failure. ... :cuckoo: :laugh:
And that's the correct answer. They are completely obsessed with TRUMP! and they don't have anything substantive and positive to talk about that Quid Pro has done. They're desperate to deflect.

"Most Corrupt President In U.S. History"?

With our commitment to lesser-of-two-evils? The next one.

View attachment 613795

This website focuses on corruption of American politics and policy, so we’ve been busy for four years. Donald Trump, with a few months left in his presidential term, is the most corrupt president in U.S. history — meaning he has, more than any predecessor, used his powerful job to advance his own financial, political, and personal interests, and those of his cronies and patrons.

Here are 10 of the biggest reasons why Trump deserves this terrible distinction:

I agree! What do you think?
I think your web site is fill of shit

We already know joe biden is as corrupt as they come

Dear Retardo: We currently have "pro-American politicians in positions of authority" - except for the Trump NaziCons in Congress - and the ones running red states!
No. We don’t, you liar. Instead, we have shitheads like Brandon who agree with anti-American dipshits like ex-President Obumbler who thought we needed to “fundamentally change” America.

Some change is probably a good idea. But, if you believe America needs FUNDAMENTAL changing, then you don’t really care for America.

An admittedly biased source/author, but more correct than the Leftists and Deep Staters;

Trump Was Right About Everything | Opinion​

“Trump’s call to Lee was reported at the time, as well as its omission from the call log, by the Washington Post and CBS. But the origin of the call as coming from an official White House phone, which has not been previously reported, raises the prospect of tampering or deletion by Trump White House officials.

It also appears to mark perhaps the most serious violation of the Presidential Record Act – the statute that mandates preservation of White House records pertaining to a president’s official duties – by the Trump White House concerning January 6 records to date.”

Trump – the worst president in US history, the most corrupt presidency in US history.

“Trump’s call to Lee was reported at the time, as well as its omission from the call log, by the Washington Post and CBS. But the origin of the call as coming from an official White House phone, which has not been previously reported, raises the prospect of tampering or deletion by Trump White House officials.

It also appears to mark perhaps the most serious violation of the Presidential Record Act – the statute that mandates preservation of White House records pertaining to a president’s official duties – by the Trump White House concerning January 6 records to date.”

Trump – the worst president in US history, the most corrupt presidency in US history.
Corrupt people voting for the most corrupt con-man.

Corrupt people voting for the most corrupt con-man.
That would be the Democrats and their members/supporters having voted for the Clinton's, Obama's, and Biden/Harris'.

All examples of intellectual and moral Deadwood, useless eaters, and parasites upon American Society. None having a record of "Wealth Creation", only of "Wealth Redistribution" = Wealth Plunder. i.e. Negative and destructive influences upon our Nation.

Last edited:
Anyone else notice that for someone who "claims" he's bored to see me, he keeps coming back for more and more and more and more? Even when I'm posting to others and not his Welchy McWelch self?
Anyone notice that I’m responding to boredtoseeya’s posts and that most of the ones I reply to were directed to me? Oh, and when I respond to posts she hasn’t directed at or to or about me, I am doing what we all do (i.e., discussing posts on a message board). Imagine that!

Poor boredtoseeya. Your thin skin is showing. :itsok:

🙄

Forum List

Back