Mosque shooting in New Zealand

I feel horrid for the Muslim victims and the survivors that will grieve for their loved ones.

We must not retaliate for perceived injustices with violence.

It only causes a spiral down of violence and grief.
No one is advocating that. This is a small group of men, probably insane, they will send them to a mental hospital and "cure" them.
Oh, I agree that no one HERE is advocating that, at least that I dont have on ignore, lol.

Short-sighted foreigners never really did think through what the opening of the WWW--and the spilling of their anti-American bile--would do for them. But then, they rarely think ahead.
I have to admit I never thought a crazed Aussie - but I repeat myself - would shoot up a couple of mosques in NZ in order to affect matters in the US. You're quite right.

Short-sighted foreigners never really did think through what the opening of the WWW--and the spilling of their anti-American bile--would do for them. But then, they rarely think ahead.
I have to admit I never thought a crazed Aussie - but I repeat myself - would shoot up a couple of mosques in NZ in order to affect matters in the US. You're quite right.
That Aussie wasn't "crazed"...they were EVIL!!!

Greg

Good on whatever Kiwi did it. It's about time that genocidal hate ideology got a dose of what they've subjected the entire to world for 1400 years.

You’re a piece of shit.

Hmmmm....irrational responses often get out there after a massacre of this type when the usual flow is the other way. It is sad but understandable. I wouldn't write off a person for speaking too hastily. But yes; it is the old "
eye for an eye". Often associated with shocked reactions.

Greg

Apparently, gun control doesn't work in New Zealand......they have had a mass public shooting against two Mosques. The shooter....who had a gun.......may have killed 49 people....... but this isn't possible, because they have gun control in New Zealand...so initial reports are likely wrong....

And, of course, the sites were gun free zones....right?

And before the anti-gunners start......I used to wait to comment on these attacks....until the anti-gunners would be the first on the scene, walking through the blood, dragging the bodies to the nearest camera calling for taking guns away from the very people who could have stopped the attack...

Christchurch shooting: 49 dead in terror attack at two mosques – live updates

• Forty-nine people have been killed in shootings at two mosques in the New Zealand city of Christchurch. They included 41 people killed at the Deans Avenue mosque and seven at Linwood mosque. Another victim died later in Christchurch hospital.

The shooter........calls himself an Eco-fascist, zero population, anti-capitalist...........before the left wingers start up......

Apparently, gun control doesn't work in New Zealand......they have had a mass public shooting against two Mosques. The shooter....who had a gun.......may have killed 49 people....... but this isn't possible, because they have gun control in New Zealand...so initial reports are likely wrong....

It actually wasn't "a shooter", it was multiple shooters and a coordinated attack. But don't let that stop you.

And before the anti-gunners start......I used to wait to comment on these attacks....until the anti-gunners would be the first on the scene, walking through the blood, dragging the bodies to the nearest camera calling for taking guns away from the very people who could have stopped the attack...

Hey, personally I WISH we could drag the bodies from one of your "Second Amendment Celebrations" to a camera. I would like to make sure every time Ollie North or Frothy LaPeire started screaming about "Second Amendment Rights", we would show GRAPHIC autopsy photos of kids killed in a theater or a school.

Instead, we sanitize the whole thing and wonder why crazies like DaleSmith can get on here and say that mass shootings are false flags.

That Aussie wasn't "crazed"...they were EVIL!!!

Greg

But he was armed, and that the point, even though Australia has one of the most gunophobic regimes on the planet.

Shows the pointlessness of Draconian Style gun control- allows people to commit shootings without worrying about being shot back at.

Had someone in those mosques had a gun, the shooter could have been stopped....he reloaded several times......

another gun free zone tragedy.....

Forum List

Back