Mosque shooting in New Zealand

More deranged SOB's killing innocent people. I have a deep hatred for cowards and these guys are near the top of the list.

well...what can you expect when you have that piece of dirt Jacinda Arden ..who adores that other piece of shit Hillary!

What's wrong with you all, people from New Zealand??

voting for that piece of crap Arden as a Prime Minister???

WAKEY UP !!!! all of you New Zealanders!

Dci9Re7VQAEiA5j.jpg

A Manifesto? This is how deluded some of these morons are. Reminds me of the Manson cult thinking they were going to take over the world. The fact that he streamed his evil act illustrates how far gone some have become in society. You know who is going to read his little book? Investigators figuring out his motives to prevent other attacks. That's it. He's a puke.

As an aside, as they are a Commonwealth country, I'm also pretty sure NZ doesn't have loose gun laws.

More deranged SOB's killing innocent people. I have a deep hatred for cowards and these guys are near the top of the list.

Agreed. I have a bad feeling about this, It doesn't appear to be just an act of violence, this is something deeper.

A Manifesto? This is how deluded some of these morons are. Reminds me of the Manson cult thinking they were going to take over the world. The fact that he streamed his evil act illustrates how far gone some have become in society. You know who is going to read his little book? Investigators figuring out his motives to prevent other attacks. That's it. He's a puke.

As an aside, as they are a Commonwealth country, I'm also pretty sure NZ doesn't have loose gun laws.

The shooter was an Aussie.

an islamic one?

hehhe

well in all truth there are not many of those!:21:

an islamic one?

hehhe

well in all truth there are not many of those!:21:

A "reverse-jihadist" I think. I don't have the full transcript, but here's an excerpt from his "manifesto"...

"Why did you carry out the attack?

Finally, to create conflict between the two ideologies within the United States on the ownership of firearms in order to further the social, cultural, political and racial divide within the United states.This conflict over the 2nd amendment and the attempted removal of firearms rights will ultimately result in a civil war that will eventually balkanize the US along political, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines.

This balkanization of the US will not only result in the racial separation of the people within the United States ensuring the future of the White race on the North American continent, but also ensuring the death of the “melting pot” pipe dream.

Furthermore this balkanization will also reduce the USA’s ability to project power globally, and thereby ensure that never again can such a situation as the US involvement in Kosovo ever occur again(where US/NATO forces fought beside muslims and slaughtered Christian Europeans attempting to remove these Islamic occupiers from Europe)."

Why did you choose to use firearms?

I could have chosen any weapons or means.A TATP filled rental van. Household flour, a method of dispersion and an ignition source.A ballpeen hammer and a wooden shield.Gas,fire,vehicular attacks,plane attacks, any means were available. I had the will and I had the resources.

I chose firearms for the affect it would have on social discourse, the extra media coverage they would provide and the affect it could have on the politics of United states and thereby the political situation of the world.

The US is torn into many factions by its second amendment, along state, social, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines.

With enough pressure the left wing within the United states will seek to abolish the second amendment, and the right wing within the US will see this as an attack on their very freedom and liberty.

This attempted abolishment of rights by the left will result in a dramatic polarization of the people in the United States and eventually a fracturing of the US along cultural and racial lines..."

well...what can you expect when you have that piece of dirt Jacinda Arden ..who adores that other piece of shit Hillary!

What's wrong with you all, people from New Zealand??

voting for that piece of crap Arden as a Prime Minister???

WAKEY UP !!!! all of you New Zealanders!

Dci9Re7VQAEiA5j.jpg

WHAT IN THE FLYING FRIGGETY FUCK DOES A PRIME MINISTER HAVE TO DO WITH A DERANGED MASS SHOOTER?

Cheeses Christ on a Cracker Skye, wtf is WRONG with you?

He said that Candace Owens influenced his views more than anyone else. The entire manifesto is nothing but a goddamn 4chan shitpost

He said that Candace Owens influenced his views more than anyone else. The entire manifesto is nothing but a goddamn 4chan shitpost

Have you noticed that the thread the shooter started a couple days ago on 4chan, has been taken down?

This is awful! May they rip-
Christchurch mosque shooting: What you need to know
There are reports dozens of people have been shot, with police confirming "multiple fatalities"

• One person is in custody

• City in lockdown, with reports of a third shooting scene and a car bomb in Strickland St

• One gunman, believed to be Australian, filmed as he shot victims in the mosque - and wrote a manifesto declaring his intentions

I saw one report 27 had been killed and one person in custody

Have you noticed that the thread the shooter started a couple days ago on 4chan, has been taken down?

Yeah and the blue check clan on twitter are demanding right now that 8chan and youtube be shut down

I was reading just awhile ago that he intended on sparking gun confiscation and a possible civil war here in the US, as a motive. Shit.

Here's what will happen. MSM will demonize 8chan and maybe get it shut down while google's youtube will remain in place but more heavily censored

Forum List

Back