Mosque shooting in New Zealand

It's not as if Moslems are shooting up Jews in Paris. Which makes cnm super happy.
The Bat is climbing its portable cross of martyrdom once again. One can tell as it's reached the outright lying stage, again. It'll need this to get around the problem of the last tricky nail, again.

061083634520_ca.jpg

The Muslim community finally got a tiny piece of the big shit sandwich it has been forcing us to eat since the 7th century.
Hilarity. As though the Allies didn't betray them after WW1. As though Shock and Awe never happened, as though rubble never stopped bouncing in Afghanistan.
None of this is the reason. The reason is you get 72 virgins in paradise if you die while killing infidels.

I feel horrid for the Muslim victims and the survivors that will grieve for their loved ones.

We must not retaliate for perceived injustices with violence.

It only causes a spiral down of violence and grief.

Would be worth taking a look at NZ's gun control laws
Handguns and military style semi automatic rifles effectively banned. Rigorous vetting of licence holders. Self defence is not a valid a reason to own a firearm.
Then this crime did not happen. According to liberals, it is impossible to obtain a gun if there is gun control.

I feel horrid for the Muslim victims and the survivors that will grieve for their loved ones.

We must not retaliate for perceived injustices with violence.

It only causes a spiral down of violence and grief.
No one is advocating that. This is a small group of men, probably insane, they will send them to a mental hospital and "cure" them.

They have one of the lowest gun related crimes and no mass shootings, good try gun lover.
Well, we had a low rate for a few decades, up until now.
Since Al Capone and the mafia era...dude the whole world knows we are a war zone. We are a joke of a so called civilised nation where thousands get shot and killed.

It's not as if Moslems are shooting up Jews in Paris. Which makes cnm super happy.
The Bat is climbing its portable cross of martyrdom once again. One can tell as it's reached the outright lying stage, again. It'll need this to get around the problem of the last tricky nail, again.

061083634520_ca.jpg

Couldn't you try to leave your dirty washing behind in the sewer, where it belongs?

It's extraordinary how the mere mention of Jews gets your J Derangement Syndrome going.

Oh, you're hitting the Bourbon. Ok, I always forget about that as I rarely drink.

I call on the FBI to check this site and also foxnews comment section, there are lot of potential white supremacist terrorists....calling for killing and harming others.

Well this is a horrid shame, people being shot in a house of worship. Simply awful.

Then I think what Must Not Be Thought. Islam "invading" New Zealand, a previously Christian nation, right? But not really, because the Christians took it over from Indigenous people. But of course no one really cares about THAT, not when you have America to harp on.

So other than for the people who actually died or will suffer loss, this makes me have one big old shrug for the unaffected folks of NZ. Because America will care, but the folks of NZ will go right back to being derisive toward America for the very same sins NZ bears. So sorry, NZ, "my give a damn's busted"--again, other than for the people who will suffer directly.

I call on the FBI to check this site and also foxnews comment section, there are lot of potential white supremacist terrorists....calling for killing and harming others.

Was that like the Batman signal or what?? "I call on the FBI..." and what, they will appear?

Are you okay?

Forum List

Back