Mosque shooting in New Zealand

Apparently, gun control doesn't work in New Zealand......they have had a mass public shooting against two Mosques. The shooter....who had a gun.......may have killed 49 people....... but this isn't possible, because they have gun control in New Zealand...so initial reports are likely wrong....

It actually wasn't "a shooter", it was multiple shooters and a coordinated attack. But don't let that stop you.

And before the anti-gunners start......I used to wait to comment on these attacks....until the anti-gunners would be the first on the scene, walking through the blood, dragging the bodies to the nearest camera calling for taking guns away from the very people who could have stopped the attack...

Hey, personally I WISH we could drag the bodies from one of your "Second Amendment Celebrations" to a camera. I would like to make sure every time Ollie North or Frothy LaPeire started screaming about "Second Amendment Rights", we would show GRAPHIC autopsy photos of kids killed in a theater or a school.

Instead, we sanitize the whole thing and wonder why crazies like DaleSmith can get on here and say that mass shootings are false flags.

twit...had someone been armed, they could have stopped the shooter.....but no, you prefer the killers to be the only ones armed.

The shooter........calls himself an Eco-fascist, zero population, anti-capitalist...........before the left wingers start up......

Again, there were multiple shooters from what i'm reading...

Yep, even worse........complete failure of gun control and a complete failure of gun free zones to keep people safe...on an island, with gun control.

Short-sighted foreigners never really did think through what the opening of the WWW--and the spilling of their anti-American bile--would do for them. But then, they rarely think ahead.
I have to admit I never thought a crazed Aussie - but I repeat myself - would shoot up a couple of mosques in NZ in order to affect matters in the US. You're quite right.
That Aussie wasn't "crazed"...they were EVIL!!!

Greg

But he was armed, and that the point, even though Australia has one of the most gunophobic regimes on the planet.

Shows the pointlessness of Draconian Style gun control- allows people to commit shootings without worrying about being shot back at.

I'm not going to speculate on the nuts and bolts of the case; I'll leave that until AFTER the facts are all in. But it occurred in NZ. Details of the shooter are sketchy but that the scum was evil is NOT in dispute.

Greg

Had someone in those mosques had a gun, the shooter could have been stopped....he reloaded several times......

another gun free zone tragedy.....

Never happens... I guess the whole world must be a gun free zone, since a mass shooter has never been stopped by a good guy with a gun before he got started.

Moron, actual research shows that armed citizens have a 94% success rate when they have their guns with them at stopping mass shooters, and saving lives.......but don't let facts get in your way.

Moron, actual research shows that armed citizens have a 94% success rate when they have their guns with them at stopping mass shooters, and saving lives.......but don't let facts get in your way.

Yeah, sure... you tell yourself that.

Thing is, the Bad guy with a gun has a plan, and he has gotten his shots off before anyone can react....

Another terrorist attack, fueled by the rage created by those who have a vested professional interest in keeping us angry and separated.

Maybe, but also by an evil piece of scum!!

Greg

Perhaps, but both sides have some responsibility here however. Islamonazi terrorists in Gaza had just attacked the children of Israel earlier in the evening. Live by the scimitar, die by the scimitar. It would be great if they ayatollahs and imams of islam would go on an apology tour to ask for forgiveness for their acts of the past from their invasion of Spain in 711, sacking of Constantinople in 1453 up to the present day. It would certainly eliminate a lot of anger.

gunbandumb4dc13.jpg

Apparently, gun control doesn't work in New Zealand......they have had a mass public shooting against two Mosques. The shooter....who had a gun.......may have killed 49 people....... but this isn't possible, because they have gun control in New Zealand...so initial reports are likely wrong....

It actually wasn't "a shooter", it was multiple shooters and a coordinated attack. But don't let that stop you.

And before the anti-gunners start......I used to wait to comment on these attacks....until the anti-gunners would be the first on the scene, walking through the blood, dragging the bodies to the nearest camera calling for taking guns away from the very people who could have stopped the attack...

Hey, personally I WISH we could drag the bodies from one of your "Second Amendment Celebrations" to a camera. I would like to make sure every time Ollie North or Frothy LaPeire started screaming about "Second Amendment Rights", we would show GRAPHIC autopsy photos of kids killed in a theater or a school.

Instead, we sanitize the whole thing and wonder why crazies like DaleSmith can get on here and say that mass shootings are false flags.
But they still used guns

I thought gun control was supposed to stop things like this

.......you are a real genius --NZ's murder rate is FIVE times lower than the US--and you use it for gun control NOT working....????!!!!!!!!!??????
...you also bring up the UK--murder rate FOUR times lower

..correct me if I'm wrong---we want LOWER murder rates--not higher-----right??

Had someone in those mosques had a gun, the shooter could have been stopped....he reloaded several times......

another gun free zone tragedy.....

Never happens... I guess the whole world must be a gun free zone, since a mass shooter has never been stopped by a good guy with a gun before he got started.

links?

.......you are a real genius --NZ's murder rate is FIVE times lower than the US--and you use it for gun control NOT working....????!!!!!!!!!??????
...you also bring up the UK--murder rate FOUR times lower

..correct me if I'm wrong---we want LOWER murder rates--not higher-----right??
There are more things in heaven and on earth that effect murder rates, Harmonica, than gun laws.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back