Mosque shooting in New Zealand

No, I prefer nobody be armed, because people like you who fantasize about shooting people all day genuinely scare me.

Reveal your true fascist nature, why don't you? Do you realize that every oppressive dictator in recent history preferred that their people be unarmed? Do you realize the result of that disarmament? Mass murder. Ruthless oppression. Genocide. Ethnic cleansing. The elimination of equality in all its forms. Free thought? Forget it.

Even if you took all the weapons humanity had at its disposal away, it would still find a way to kill and murder. People would still find away to kill other people.

Like I said, controlling what weapons people own or how they own them is useless. If a man kills another with his bare hands, what will you do? Tell people to cut their hands off?

The fact you want absolute control over who is armed and who isn't is what scares me. It scares me just as much as your preconceived notion that anyone who supports gun rights are trigger happy maniacs does you.

Last edited:
NZ has let it all out. In Vegas, our government covered up the motivation.

-Geaux
Why did that white male gun nut shoot those country music fans?
Yeah, why did that Vegas gun nut select Trump loving conservatives?
If he shot up a rap concert you still wouldnt accept him as one of yours.

We don’t hate jews the alt right does.

If it sounds like a duck and walks like a duck...

Loved guns, white, had money, male. Sounds like a con to me

How did the lack of gun control lower the number of victims in PA?

How do you know he shot up the synagogue because he hated trump? Why shoot jews? Was it just after trump went to Israel?

Trump loves to fight. He might want to tone it down. He’s working everyone up on both sides.

The suspect in Pennsylvania made his motive clear, he hated Trump according to his social media. Trump Hatred drives a lot of people insane.

A mass shooting directed toward that religion for a change. Who would have thought this wasnt in the cards? Islam needs to stop its zealotry.

Yep, CNN is showing outrage. Rhetoric from the right triggered the shooting. However, a whacko shooting up Congessman at a baseball game had no political motivation. CNN is entertaining me greatly this morning

-Geaux

Apparently, gun control doesn't work in New Zealand......they have had a mass public shooting against two Mosques. The shooter....who had a gun.......may have killed 49 people....... but this isn't possible, because they have gun control in New Zealand...so initial reports are likely wrong....

And, of course, the sites were gun free zones....right?

And before the anti-gunners start......I used to wait to comment on these attacks....until the anti-gunners would be the first on the scene, walking through the blood, dragging the bodies to the nearest camera calling for taking guns away from the very people who could have stopped the attack...

Christchurch shooting: 49 dead in terror attack at two mosques – live updates

• Forty-nine people have been killed in shootings at two mosques in the New Zealand city of Christchurch. They included 41 people killed at the Deans Avenue mosque and seven at Linwood mosque. Another victim died later in Christchurch hospital.
I`m not surprised that you`re the first one to spike the ball and high five after another mass murder. Good job, have a cookie.

How do you know he shot up the synagogue because he hated trump? Why shoot jews? Was it just after trump went to Israel?

Trump loves to fight. He might want to tone it down. He’s working everyone up on both sides.

The suspect in Pennsylvania made his motive clear, he hated Trump according to his social media. Trump Hatred drives a lot of people insane.
Yea well he and republicans have to accept responsibility for ramping up the rhetoric.

Like when bill o Reilly called dr tiller the baby killer and then dr tiller got murdered soon after.

Moron, actual research shows that armed citizens have a 94% success rate when they have their guns with them at stopping mass shooters, and saving lives.......but don't let facts get in your way.

Yeah, sure... you tell yourself that.

Thing is, the Bad guy with a gun has a plan, and he has gotten his shots off before anyone can react....

Ha. Your argument is worthless.

Gun laws don't react dynamically. They sit there in a server or printed in books collecting dust while shootings with guns continue to happen.

No, you don't want anyone to be armed. You would much rather the burglar and the rapist have his way than for the victim to defend themselves with deadly force.

That kind of naivete gets people killed, Joe.

Last edited:
All these dead bodies in a nation with gun control must be like Christmas and Thanksgiving combined for 2aguy. Creepy ghouls.

Now CNN is slamming Trumps statement for not calling it an attack on Islam? Were they as outraged when Obama called Ft Hood workplace violence?

-Geaux

Gun control laws don't work because people will break those laws even tho these laws are on the books...I say do away with all gun control laws....

Murder is also a law that people break, even tho those laws are on the books too.....but well, its complicated....

Now CNN is slamming Trumps statement for not calling it an attack on Islam? Were they as outraged when Obama called Ft Hood workplace violence?

-Geaux

The bodies aren't even cold yet, how can anyone rightfully speculate what the motivations are?

I remember the homosexual hangout that was attacked in Florida a year or so ago. The media made it seem as if it was "homophobic", but in reality it was just a terror attack against our Freedom.Islamonazis hate the idea of Americans exercising our freedoms. At the Pulse joint, it was Americans exercising our right to take it in the ass if we so desire.

Yea well he and republicans have to accept responsibility for ramping up the rhetoric.

Like when bill o Reilly called dr tiller the baby killer and then dr tiller got murdered soon after.

Sorry, but progressives are not innocent. Labelling everything you disagree with hate, trying to deplatform anyone you disagree with. Preventing speakers from even speaking because you disagree with their politics.

Your side doesn't believe the other side should even exist, or have a right to be heard.

We lock up 2 million people... we are punishing people just fine... what we aren't doing is eliminating the underlying causes- poverty and the easy access to guns.
Neither Poverty nor Liberty cause crimes.

Immorality causes crimes.

Can you be shocked that people governed by those that think innocent children have no right to life carry that belief to thinking adults don't either?

Naw, gun free zones don't stop mass shootings.

They stop the firing from turning into a dead HR Person, or the bar fight over Sox vs. Cubs into turning into a dead drunk.

As the gun nuts point out, mass shootings are only a small fraction of gun deaths... they'd be a lot worse if everyone was armed

Funny thing Joe and that is Texas with it massive size and population has relax gun control laws and Houston Fifth Ward is safer than the South Side of Chi-town...

Forum List

Back